On average, who comments most about your size?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigguy7, Nov 28, 2004.

1. bigguy7

bigguy7 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Following the movies last night, I was busting to have a piss after holding it for over an hour. Standing at the urinal, this very masculine, footy-type bloke stood next to me, looked right at my piece, and with one hand, pulled his meat out and said, "Fucking unreal isn't it?" as he proceeded to take a leak right along with me.

Not that it matters but he wasn't hitting on me...I didn't get that vibe. In fact, that dude didn't say another word or look back.He walked out and put his arm around a very sexy woman and gave her a nice soft kiss.

Got me thinkin'...

marknyc likes this.
  2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Gosh, I'm the only one of the five voters who is explaining his answer? I hesitated between 'at the urinals' and 'in the locker room' but the locker room won out. And, bigguy7, the bloke who was looking at your cock at the urinal, probably had a terrific fuck with his sexy woman when they got home, maybe even telling her about the viewing during their intercourse. BTW, this is a hot thread, man.

3. bigguy7

bigguy7 Well-Known Member

Albums:

Hey, thanks Mr. Roy...appreciate the feedback. JUst so cool to read how other's are affected, you know?

To answer your question, that dude got me so worked up that I had a rager goin' by the time I reached my p/up parked way towards the back of the garage...just far enough for me have it sittin' in my hand and blowin' a huge load all over the place. In my mind, that guy was off doin' the same, blowin' his load in one of the stalls back near the cinema...completely unselfconscious and loud as when he's dickin' his girlfriend.

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Okay, I'll answer. The ones who always talked about my cock size were the patrons of the gay bars where I used to dance. I got so sick of hearing, "Damn! You've got a huge dick!" That, of course, wasn't as bad as men asking me how much I charge for 'private entertainment'. For me, comments on the size of my genitalia to the exclusion of everything else positive that could be said about me is not a welcome experience.

5. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

Nobody really. I'm not exactly shy but i am quite principled, so i do tend to keep my cock under wraps as much as possible cos i'm just like that i suppose. the only people who've seen it are my ex, you lot and anyone who took a sneak peek when I'm taking a piss lol. And anyone who has seen me in swimming trunks, but I stopped wearing them at about 12 when i noticed the bulge I made lol.

But there's only you lot and my ex who commented, and most of them were rather kind, apart from my ex's but I don't think she meant any harm by it, plus she was a virgin so she must have been kinda scared/shocked when I got it out :unsure:

6. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    For me, comments have mainly come from girlfriends and, once in a rare while, half kidding comments or inuendos the their friends.

SG

7. Pappy

Pappy Member

I get a lot of looks and hear a lot of whispering when in the showers/changing room at the Y. What I find most amusing about it is that it's the late teen early twenties type that whisper and point the most. It's really fun to catch them staring and watch their faxes turn bright red when they discover they have been caught.

8. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I concur with that, and voted similarly for the same reasons.

9. jonb

Gold Member

I agree. I don't mind men hitting on me, but I DO have other attributes.

10. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    I'll answer too. I voted for mates in the lockerroom but at the urinal was close. It has always seemed to me that the guys more apt to talk "about it" are the ones who are on the less-endowed side of the scale. Not necessarily the guys you see from time to time but the ones you see day to day, guys you shoot the sh*t with. And, its not confined to lockerroom but other settings as well. I find that a few drinks loosen the lips of guys at the next urinal - back in the day when I frequented bars more often that was a fairly common occurance.

11. Imported

Gold Member

Mark_S: Hi

i voted for my wife. Since she often tells that when we are alone, but also when others are present. I remember one occasion where she was asked by a female friend of ours ("Does he have a long one?"), and she quite happily replied with yes. Once she told me also about a guy who she had seen nude in the sauna - i didnt ask her about his size, but she told me "His could not compete with yours".
    Ok, lockerroom and showers are also rooms where i got comments, but most seem to look without commenting.

kind regards

Mark

12. Imported

Gold Member

dayne: gay guys

13. D_MisterBates

D_MisterBates New Member

i get a few comments in the locker room, mostly stares....

but i LOVE it when a girl talkes about me... thats just makes me go crazy!

Draft saved Draft deleted