b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
LIKE I SAID:

Did I happen to mention that I save many news articles in different bookmark folders, and that I had a special one for Trump supporters, like the woman featured in the article below? Well, ANYWAY:

Regarding The Nodding Woman Behind Trump at the NBC Town Hall...

So, if you watched any of Trump’s town hall, some of you may have noticed that there was a woman, out of focus, behind and to his left, who was nodding and giving a thumbs up to every single thing Trump said, no matter how crazy or untrue. So much so that it seemed just a little too obvious.

Well, now we know why.

The woman who frequently nodded behind Donald Trump during his town hall in Florida on Thursday night is actually a long-time supporter who ran as a Trump-loving congressional candidate in 2018.

So...a Trump-supporting 2018 congressional candidate and frequent attendee at Trump’s rallies, conveniently finds herself seated directly within camera-frame of Trump, during the town hall — theatrically nodding and giving a thumbs up to every word he says. Got it.

I’m totally sure her being seated there was just a coincidence.

Oh — and here she is [ABOVE] with a Proud Boy, who’s literally giving the white supremacist signifier as she stands there."
AND:

Georgia State Rep. Crowd-Surfs Over Maskless Trump Supporters At Trump's Rally | HuffPost

Hmmm... now, what was it I named that folder again? Never said, DID I??

And now, MORE rat fkery on the part of a few silly, self-centered ----------------- who just can't seem to get the BIGGER picture:

50 Cent appears to endorse President Trump after seeing Biden's tax plan

It goes without saying that wealthy a--------les like Kanye, Canon, Cube and... "FOUR BITS" can AFFORD to play politically "fast and loose" via endorsements and dealings with Donald Trump. After all, THEY don't have as much to lose.

Though one WOULD think they'd have some SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY. One would've HOPED they'd have a better UNDERSTANDING of the issues, hate based rhetoric, retrogressive policy making, supremacist, racist, sentiment and IDEOLOGY, that negatively impacts the community that helped MAKE them rich. (Not that I've personally spent a dime on any of them.)

But seems they either have other "priorities" or at best, have their priorities sickly TWISTED. But hey, "takes all kinds"... as they say.

Stephanie Mills Says Nick Cannon, Kanye West Are Acting Like ‘Slaves’ | NewsOne

MEANWHILE, from the vastly more SENSIBLE - THE RESISTANCE:

AND on EXPANDING THE COURT (a.k.a. what I said):

LAGNIAPPE:

Reactions: deleted15807

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This thread is titled what it is for a reason. And by now it should be obvious that I'll spare NO one lending legitimacy to the UNCONSCIONABLE and the UNACCEPTABLE. Just KEEPING IT REAL, by calling it out, for WHAT IT IS.

For example this article by yet ANOTHER journalist who seems taken aback by what Trump's constituency do, say, think, and how they act. Though again, what surprises ME, is that anyone can STILL be surprised:

We are having a mass delusional break in this country and no one will admit it.

excerpt:

I realize that most of us here are aware of it, and Mary Trump has brought this to light, but still — most Americans don’t see Trump as mentally ill and don’t understand why their friends and neighbors have become so angry, hateful and distanced from reality. I think this should be talked about on every news show, by every pundit, because the consequences of not understanding this are so grave.

Look at those people: no masks; no social distancing; no belief in science. How many will be too sick to vote on election day??

We have a massive delusional event going on in our country and no one is calling it what it is. A cult of Death has overtaken the Republican party from Trump, to Senators, to Congressmen/women to the regular citizens, all of whom are in the cult. I think it’s a serious mental health issue and we need to address it.

... the behavior of his cult is stunning to me. I don’t have enough experience and knowledge to understand how this all occurred, but I do think we MUST start talking about how we will address it, because even if he loses, they will still be here, living in a separate reality than those of us in the real world. They will not be going away.

They are absolutely a cult and believe everything that he tells them. We have a mass delusion event going on that more experienced people in the mental health field need to start talking about.

Right.... MEANWHILE, here's what happens when arrogant fks like Trump and Co. believe they've bought you. Cube, to his credit nixed that s------ REAL fast:

Eric Trump Deletes Fake Photo of Ice Cube, 50 Cent In Trump Hats

Btw, about that Trump supporter known as "Michael the Black Man" ("look at my African American over here"), founder of Blacks for Trump, here's a story that appeared yesterday on rawstory.com:

‘Blacks for Trump’ founder linked to murderous cult – Raw Story

Reactions: deleted15807

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How do they think muting Trump's microphone in the next debate will stop him interrupting? He'll just start shouting. Joe will shout back. Result: shouting match.

How naive can the Commission on Presidential Debates possibly be?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
How do they think muting Trump's microphone in the next debate will stop him interrupting? He'll just start shouting. Joe will shout back. Result: shouting match.

How naive can the Commission on Presidential Debates possibly be?

I agree. For one, they (the commission) once again caved to this prima donna mfkr by agreeing to an in person debate, after he ducked out of the other one.

What's more, Trump and his crew deliberately showed late to the first debate to avoid testing for Covid, probably KNOWING he'd already been infected. And they (including his family) will most likely show up again, WITHOUT masks. Possibly in the hopes of infecting people in the Biden camp, if not Biden himself. What's to prevent them from doing so? And for WHAT? So Trump & Co. can ignore the rules anyway?? Fk em.

It's still going to be debate chaos, Trump will pull some new stunt even with muted microphones

Reactions: halcyondays

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
CALLING THEM OUT FOR WHAT THEY ARE:

THE RESISTANCE:
Admiral from bin Laden raid endorses Biden in dramatic fashion

Admiral McRaven: "Truth be told, I am a pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, small-government, strong-defense and a national-anthem-standing conservative. But, I also believe that black lives matter, that the Dreamers deserve a path to citizenship, that diversity and inclusion are essential to our national success, that education is the great equalizer, that climate change is real and that the First Amendment is the cornerstone of our democracy. Most important, I believe that America must lead in the world with courage, conviction and a sense of honor and humility.

He added, "I voted for Joe Biden."

McRaven also wrote, without ever mentioning Trump's name:

Now, the world no longer looks up to America. They have been witness to our dismissiveness, our lack of respect and our transactional approach to global issues. They have seen us tear up our treaties, leave our allies on the battlefield and cozy up to despots and dictators.

They have seen our incompetence in handling the pandemic and the wildfires. They have seen us struggle with social injustice. They no longer think we can lead, because they have seen an ineptness and a disdain for civility that is beyond anything in their memory. But, without American leadership the world will indeed be transformed, just not in the way we hope.

ALSO:

Reactions: ActionBuddy

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Endorsement

The Case Against Donald Trump
The -resident of the United States poses a threat to our collective existence. The choice voters face is spectacularly obvious.

EXCERPT

As The Atlantic stated in its October 2016 endorsement of his opponent, Hillary Clinton, Trump “traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself … He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.”

What we have learned since we published that editorial is that we understated our case. Donald Trump is the worst -resident this country has seen since Andrew Johnson, or perhaps James Buchanan, or perhaps ever.

Trump has brought our country low; he has divided our people; he has pitted race against race; he has corrupted our democracy; he has shown contempt for American ideals; he has made cruelty a sacrament; he has provided comfort to propagators of hate; he has abandoned America’s allies; he has aligned himself with dictators; he has encouraged terrorism and mob violence;

he has undermined the agencies and departments of government; he has despoiled the environment; he has opposed free speech; he has lied frenetically and evangelized for conspiracism; he has stolen children from their parents; he has made himself an advocate of a hostile foreign power; and he has failed to protect America from a ravaging virus.

Trump is not responsible for all of the 220,000 COVID-19-related deaths in America. But through his avarice and ignorance and negligence and titanic incompetence, he has allowed tens of thousands of Americans to suffer and die, many alone, all needlessly.

With each passing day, his -residency reaps more death.

...and THAT was just for STARTERS.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Washington Post Editorial Board Hits Undecided Voters With A Stark Choice | HuffPost

In a message to undecided voters, the newspaper’s board on Friday warned that a vote for a second term of President Donald Trump “is a vote for an America in decline and an American democracy in danger.”

“At best, the demise would be gradual — a descent into diminished prosperity, constricted opportunity for your children and grandchildren, waning influence overseas and continued erosion of democratic norms at home,” it wrote. “This is not a matter of conjecture; it is a judgment based on Trump’s record and promises.”

Barack Obama Brutally Roasts Trump at Miami Biden Rally: ‘Florida Man Wouldn’t Even Do This Stuff!’

Obama said that, while Biden is “tough,” Trump only “acts tough.”

“He likes to act tough, and talk tough. He thinks scowling and being mean is tough, and being rude is tough,” said Obama. "if Lesley Stahl is “too tough for you,” — referring to the recent 60 Minutes interview where Trump infamously stormed out early — then “you ain’t all that tough.”

Obama then said that if Biden and Harris are elected, “you won’t have to think about them every single day.”

“There might be a whole day where they [won’t] be on TV. There might be a whole day where they don’t tweet some craziness. You won’t have to argue about them every day. It won’t be so exhausting, just having a normal president,” said Obama.

“You’ll be able to go about your lives knowing that the president’s not going to suggest injecting bleach, or retweet conspiracy theories about secret cabals running the world. Or retweeting the claim that Navy SEALs didn’t actually kill [Osama] Bin Laden.”

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:
Reactions: b.c.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
MEANWHILE, from the RESISTANCE:

AND, From the Department of "Aboooout FACE! FO-ward MARCH! HUP two three four!"

50 Cent Does a 180, Says He ‘Never Liked’ Trump After Chelsea Handler Chews Him Out

LAGNIAPPE:

Borat issues statement 'defending' Rudy Giuliani

BORAT: “I here to defend America’s mayor, Rudolph Giuliani. What was an innocent sexy-time encounter between a consenting man and my... daughter have been turned into something disgusting by fake news media. I warn you, anyone else try this and Rudolph will not hesitate to reach into his legal briefs and whip out his subpenis.”

OUCH!!! :emoji_joy_cat:

Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MEANWHILE, from the RESISTANCE:

AND, From the Department of "Aboooout FACE! FO-ward MARCH! HUP two three four!"

50 Cent Does a 180, Says He ‘Never Liked’ Trump After Chelsea Handler Chews Him Out

LAGNIAPPE:

Borat issues statement 'defending' Rudy Giuliani

BORAT: “I here to defend America’s mayor, Rudolph Giuliani. What was an innocent sexy-time encounter between a consenting man and my... daughter have been turned into something disgusting by fake news media. I warn you, anyone else try this and Rudolph will not hesitate to reach into his legal briefs and whip out his subpenis.”

OUCH!!! :emoji_joy_cat:

OK... Fuck it... No rest for the wicked, when there is fun stuff to read!

A/B

Reactions: b.c.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A WARNING - NOT OVER UNTIL IT'S OVER

Senate Democrats issue all-hands-on-deck warning against Trump and GOP election threats | Salon.com
With Donald Trump and his Republican allies working tirelessly to suppress turnout, halt expansions of ballot access, and delegitimize the outcome should it not go their way, a group of Senate Democrats late Sunday delivered an urgent message to the American public just over two weeks out from an election that's shaping up to be closer than recent polls suggest: "Vote—and vote early."

In a 13-page report (pdf), five members of the Senate Democratic caucus—Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Chris Murphy (D-Conn.), Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.), and Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.)—outlined the various ways in which Trump is attempting to "sow fear and chaos" through disinformation and intimidation tactics, provided key information and deadlines for voters in battleground states, and vowed to "fight to ensure that every vote is counted."

THE RESISTANCE:

FIX THE COURT

IN OTHER NEWS, MESSAGE FROM ROME:

Pope names 13 new cardinals, including 1st Black US prelate

LAGNIAPPE:

Great New Biden Ad starring Samuel L. Jackson: "Damn it Vote!" Updated w/ Sam's #%ing GOTV challenge

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Morgan Freeman Spells Out Exactly What’s At Stake This Election | HuffPost

Actor Morgan Freeman explains exactly what’s on the line in the 2020 election in a new ad for the NAACP.

Freeman warns — as the narrator of the spot that Rachel Maddow premiered on her MSNBC show Friday — that “our lives quite literally depend” on voting.

“It wasn’t long ago that people were beaten and even killed to obtain the sacred power each of you have today, the power to vote,” he says. “And right now your vote is more critical than ever.”

“This election is about you and me, your family and my family, our planet, and our democracy in its entirety,” Freeman continues. “With our votes, we, the people, can begin to overwhelm the unjust political and economic systems that favor profits over people and elect leaders who will take us forward.”

“Brothers and sisters, go vote,” Freeman concludes the clip. “Our lives quite literally depend on it.”

also:

Trump diversity order: Administration sued by NAACP and other civil rights groups

The complaint filed Thursday by the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, the National Urban League and the National Fair Housing Alliance in federal court in Washington, D.C., argues the executive order violates free speech rights in an "extraordinary and unprecedented act by the Trump administration to undermine efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace."

The Trump administration is "trying to keep individuals from even expressing their thoughts," Ajmel Quereshi, senior counsel with the NAACP Legal Defense fund, told USA TODAY. "What this case does is challenge this executive order on both First Amendment grounds as well as Equal Protection grounds specifically because it tries to keep any federal contractor, federal employee or federal grantee from speaking about the history of systemic discrimination in the United States and its continuing effects."

MEANWHILE:

Searing Supercut Counts Down Donald Trump's '100 Most Tremendous Scandals' | HuffPost

and:

Madame Tussauds in Berlin Throws their Wax Trump into a Dumpster

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
“I’ll Have People”: The Resistance Has a Plan to Stop Trump From Stealing the Election – Mother Jones

Stanley doesn’t like the way Trump has been talking about the election. She takes particular issue with his public efforts to urge the courts to shut down ballot-counting after Election Day. “So, my band of retirees and I are preparing to be useful,” she says.

“We’re hitting the streets, we’re going to talk to people, so they can’t pull the same stunt they did in 2000.”

By “useful,” she means staging a protest in the event that Trump follows through with those demands.

In early October, Stanley invited Hardy Merriman, a scholar of civil resistance, to hold a virtual training for 150 of her fellow Villages Democratic Club members. Merriman walked them through the “Hold the Line” guide, a 55-page how-to that Merriman co-authored, offering guidance for what to do in the event that Trump and his allies try to steal the election.

The guide also tackles how to remain nonviolent in the face of escalating political tensions, a crucial skill in the Villages, where geriatric citizens have leaned into some of the worst tendencies of Trump-era political discourse.

“I’m not saying we’re taking up bayonets,” Stanley adds to that end. But she does plan to act. “Otherwise,” she says, “that’s the end of American democracy. That’s it. It’s over.”

ASSHOLERY INC.

Swiss security analyst behind a bombshell Hunter Biden folio turns out to be an AI-generated fake

BaldingAspen.jpg
...On the left, actual Christopher Balding. On the right, fake Marten Aspen.​

As NBC News reports, the 64-page “intelligence file” on Hunter Biden from a supposed Swiss security analyst named Marten Aspen has circulated widely around the right for weeks. Only Aspen doesn’t exist. Not only has no one at the company where Aspen was supposed to have worked ever heard of him, no one by that name lives in all of Switzerland.

Then there’s the problem of Aspen’s photo. Because it’s not a photo. It’s an image created using an AI program that generates fake faces based on algorithms. And speaking of fake, no one seems to have noticed that this Swiss superspy’s name is actually just a version of the name of the British automaker Aston Martin.

LAGNIAPPE: Seth Meyers comedy writer, Amber Ruffin in the segment below had some carefully chosen words regarding MONEYED rappers who've of late sided with Trump. Like mine, CAREFULLY chosen because her TRUER sentiment was undoubtedly reined in by the rules of engagement set by the medium in which she was working.,,

... which is why we don't go all Cardi B on 'em.

Last edited: