ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was almost brought to sneers, watching this "Karen's" mental breakdown:

Trumpster cries over "Antifa" getting her husband fired---but then people saw the video!

"A city councilwoman, Michelle Dawson, made a tearful rant that went viral. She launched a diatribe against “Antifa” for causing her husband to lose his good job as a construction foreman. She literally cried for her mom because of how hard this is going to make things for them. People felt bad for her, I guess… and then someone spliced together footage from her sick husband which showed exactly why he lost his job.

He harassed a journalist at the so-called “Million MAGA March” in DC... "Harass" is actually putting it mildly."

She blames it on "Antifa". You be the judge.

A/B

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was almost brought to sneers, watching this "Karen's" mental breakdown:

Trumpster cries over "Antifa" getting her husband fired---but then people saw the video!

"A city councilwoman, Michelle Dawson, made a tearful rant that went viral. She launched a diatribe against “Antifa” for causing her husband to lose his good job as a construction foreman. She literally cried for her mom because of how hard this is going to make things for them. People felt bad for her, I guess… and then someone spliced together footage from her sick husband which showed exactly why he lost his job.

He harassed a journalist at the so-called “Million MAGA March” in DC... "Harass" is actually putting it mildly."

She blames it on "Antifa". You be the judge.

A/B

I'd say KARMA.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's get down to the juicy bits of this "news" item!:

‘Hateful moron’: Trump supporter’s business faces the internet’s wrath after her anti-gay tirade goes viral

After frighteningly Botox-lipped, sloppily dressed, delusional, California "Karen" lashes-out at perceived opponents, she justifiably gets her "lash business" trashed on YELP. *

During an anti-lockdown protest outside the home of the Los Angeles Public Health Director, a woman wearing a Trump 2020 shirt was caught on video hurling homophobic slurs at the woman recording, also calling her a “Nazi” and a “new world order Satanist.”

As it turns out, the woman owns an eyelashes and skincare business in Beverly Hills. After the video featuring her comments went viral, people descended on her Yelp page and shared their thoughts in the Recommended Reviews section:

• "A racist, homophobic Trump supporter that doesn't believe COVID is real. Beware if you go here that you will be at risk with the virus. She refuses to wear a mask."
  • “Covid Denying homophobe with a plastic face and filthy mouth, QAnon Trumpette,” one person wrote. “Spend your money elsewhere.”
  • “Would definitely avoid,” another reviewer wrote. “The namesake is a horrendous creature that refuses to follow CDC guidelines, putting her customer base at large in danger.”
  • “This woman came to my neighborhood and yelled slurs at my neighbors all in the name of denying science,” yet another person wrote. “She is a hateful moron who jeopardizes public health. Good luck with her touching your face.”
  • “I always go to Gina's to look my best,” one reviewer wrote sarcastically. “Whether it’s a big gala fundraiser for gay conversion camps or just staying in to relax and call the police on my black neighbors, I know I’ll be gorgeous and feel confident. Thanks Gina.”

I suggest that Gina quickly change her businesses' name to "Karen's Place".

A/B

* - I aspire to be a headline writer for the National Enquirer. Please support me in that endeavor.

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Let's get down to the juicy bits of this "news" item!:

‘Hateful moron’: Trump supporter’s business faces the internet’s wrath after her anti-gay tirade goes viral

After frighteningly Botox-lipped, sloppily dressed, delusional, California "Karen" lashes-out at perceived opponents, she justifiably gets her "lash business" trashed on YELP. *

During an anti-lockdown protest outside the home of the Los Angeles Public Health Director, a woman wearing a Trump 2020 shirt was caught on video hurling homophobic slurs at the woman recording, also calling her a “Nazi” and a “new world order Satanist.”

As it turns out, the woman owns an eyelashes and skincare business in Beverly Hills. After the video featuring her comments went viral, people descended on her Yelp page and shared their thoughts in the Recommended Reviews section:

• "A racist, homophobic Trump supporter that doesn't believe COVID is real. Beware if you go here that you will be at risk with the virus. She refuses to wear a mask."
  • “Covid Denying homophobe with a plastic face and filthy mouth, QAnon Trumpette,” one person wrote. “Spend your money elsewhere.”
  • “Would definitely avoid,” another reviewer wrote. “The namesake is a horrendous creature that refuses to follow CDC guidelines, putting her customer base at large in danger.”
  • “This woman came to my neighborhood and yelled slurs at my neighbors all in the name of denying science,” yet another person wrote. “She is a hateful moron who jeopardizes public health. Good luck with her touching your face.”
  • “I always go to Gina's to look my best,” one reviewer wrote sarcastically. “Whether it’s a big gala fundraiser for gay conversion camps or just staying in to relax and call the police on my black neighbors, I know I’ll be gorgeous and feel confident. Thanks Gina.”
I suggest that Gina quickly change her businesses' name to "Karen's Place".

A/B

* - I aspire to be a headline writer for the National Enquirer. Please support me in that endeavor.

Yep. MORE karma.

Btw, thanks again A.B. for the added focus on the details from stories that (because of the sheer volume of the never ending s-------- from Trump & Co.) may otherwise get lost in the shuffle. Great work!

HEY, this might-could-possibly-maybe-perhaps be a thing... Me serving these tidbits up and you knocking them out the PARK. :p

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
TRUTH TO POWER - POWER TO TRUTH - TELLING IT LIKE IT IS

The naked corruption of Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue

5e4c3b9adc19ae090aa0adb9256b1e72.jpg
Control of the United States Senate hinges on two January 5 runoff elections in Georgia, where incumbent Republicans David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler are facing Democrats Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock respectively. Most immediately, the race is a contest over whether President-elect Joe Biden and the Democratic Party will be able to govern — especially by passing another big coronavirus rescue package.

However, Loeffler and Perdue are also excellent examples of what interests the Republican Party serves — namely, the ultra-rich, which includes both Loeffler and Perdue personally. These are two people who were rich before they got into politics, and leveraged their power as senators to make themselves even more rich — by profiteering off the pandemic. It is government of, by, and for the top 0.1 percent.

AND:

DEPT. OF BWAHAHAA:

LAGNIAPPE:
Ice Cube was one of several popular Black rappers including Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, Lil Wayne, and others, who seemingly supported outgoing Donald Trump in his bid to be re-elected.

Cube has been radio silent as of recent until he took to social media Monday evening to give an update on his hiatus from the public view.

“Yeh, yeh, what’s up! It’s your homey, Ice Cube. I know a lot people been wondering, you know, where I’ve been. You know, um...

Well, er..... no... "homey" ... actually SOME of us WEREN'T.

Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... Btw, thanks again A.B. for the added focus on the details from stories that (because of the sheer volume of the never ending s-------- from Trump & Co.) may otherwise get lost in the shuffle. Great work!

HEY, this might-could-possibly-maybe-perhaps be a thing... Me serving these tidbits up and you knocking them out the PARK. :p

Gracias Camarada!

Last edited:
Reactions: b.c.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
CEO of oilfield service business predicts Biden administration will be a boon to oil investors | Just The News

Conservative Pundit Issues Dire Warning About Trump’s ‘More Deranged And Deluded’ Fans | HuffPost

Dan Rather Has A Pithy Putdown For Donald Trump's Postelection Antics

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp to state legislators: Picking own presidential electors 'not an option'

MEANWHILE, Baby H gets a dressing down:

Judge Brutally Tears Apart Failed Election Lawsuit of Sheriff Who Recently Defended Accused Plotter of Gov. Whitmer Kidnapping

Before attaching his name to the somewhat embarrassing federal lawsuit and ensuing court loss, Leaf appeared on stage
with William Null, one of the men charged in the kidnapping conspiracy, at a rally to protest Whitmer’s public safety decisions. Leaf also spoke at that rally.

Asked by Fox 17’s Aaron Parseghian whether he regretted his affiliation with a man accused of trying to kidnap the state’s governor, Sheriff Leaf defended his former companion in remarks widely-criticized by various state officials, legal experts and even the typically law enforcement-reflexive Michigan Sheriff’s Association.

“Well, it’s just a charge,” he said. “And they say a plot to kidnap. And you gotta remember that–are they trying to kidnap? Because a lot of people are angry with the governor and they want her arrested. So, are they trying to arrest or was it a kidnapping attempt? Because you can still, in Michigan, if it’s a felony, you can make a felony arrest.”

LAGNIAPPE:

Turns Out Things Get Kinda Zany When You’re Prying Power Away From a Death Cult - Shower Cap Blog

Remember when you thought you lived in the greatest, most advanced country in the history of the world? Well, here we are, facing the deadliest days of this pandemic to date, worse off than any nation on Earth, because a political movement built on fascist-style disinformation finally bent our culture to the point where it snapped like balsa wood.

Spreading the coronavirus has essentially become a point of cultural pride for the -resident’s followers, which has of course proven catastrophic, but let’s not lose sight of just how deeply insane that shit is. This movement’s gleeful complicity in its own gaslighting, even in the face of mass casualties, is, by my calculations, the single mathematically damndest thing I have ever seen.

Gameshow Göring slithered down to Georgia for one of his precious hate rallies, allegedly in support of Loeffler and Perdue, who were paraded before the mob just long enough to absorb their manic “fight for Trump” chants. Heh. You clods thought he came all that way to help you? To give you a hand, out of the goodness of his heart? Does that sound like Donald Trump to you?

See, that’s what pushes this shit over the line from garden-variety authoritarianism to pure Trumpist madness: not only must you overthrow the entire American system of government for your Maggot Monarch, he also requires you to design the whole plan from scratch and put in all the legwork yourself, and if you could get that done by the time he’s finished golfing, that’d be stupendous. The laziness in the face of such astronomical stakes is…Garfieldian.

Meanwhile, Texas AG Ken Paxton, certainly no stranger to bringing shame upon his office, picked up a half-eaten crayon and drafted his own warped, treasonous parody of a lawsuit, demanding the invalidation of crucial swing states’ election results, because the voices that speak to him through his molars are reasonably confident there was oodles of fraud.

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
ON BLOWBACK FOR SHITE MOST FOUL
AND CALLS FOR 'A RECKONING'

MEANWHILE:

Proud Boys leader suggested he was invited to White House. NOT.... He was on a public tour.

Republicans will never give up their advantage in the Electoral College - Chicago Sun-Times

AND, Oh Tulsi, you kidder you!

Tulsi Gabbard Introduces Anti-Transgender Bill After Claiming To Be LGBTQ-Friendly

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

"In Idaho, public health officials had to call off a Zoom meeting because protesters were pounding on the doors of their homes. And this stuff is just the tip of the iceberg. People are being threatened all over the country and it's a miracle that something terrible hasn't happened already."

It already HAS happened!... Peaceful street protesters are getting shot and stabbed by Neo-Nazi thugs!

Geesus Phuckin' Khrist!

COVID health order vote postponed amid Anti-Science protests at meeting, and at Health board members’ homes
https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/coronavirus/article247678350.html

Here it is folks... The Night of the Long Knives is coming soon, to the U.S.A.

:mad:

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

img5fd36cac9cf1420018d2eba7.jpg

The lawsuit filed by the Texas Attorney General was nothing short of an attempted coup to overturn an election described by Christopher Krebs, the Republican in charge of protecting election integrity as the safest and most secure election in our history.

No evidence of fraud was ever offered. Instead, the entire argument to support the fraud allegation was based on a statistical analysis that was so flawed that it was laughable.

Understanding the basis for the Republican argument of fraud, and understanding how the timing of the vote count was manipulated demonstrates that they never had any real evidence to support an allegation of mass voter fraud, so instead, they tried to manufacture that evidence.

These facts suggest a conspiracy to overturn the election. Not surprisingly, Trump was the leading participant in the conspiracy.

It is, however, somewhat surprising that 17 other Republican state Attorneys General and 126 Republican members of Congress signed the Amicus Brief submitted to the US Supreme Court that asserted such a completely meritless argument.

That makes all of the signators of the Amicus Brief co-conspirators in a flagrant attempt to overthrow a duly elected US president before he could even take office.

They have disregarded their oaths of office, and they have abandoned the constitution, apparently preferring autocracy over democracy.

They are an absolute disgrace and should all be removed from office.

The current reality is that Republicans have achieved a position of minority rule and they will use any means to retain power.

Over the years they have routinely tried to skew election results through voter suppression, voter intimidation, voter disenfranchisement, and gerrymandering.

These efforts have been consistently directed at people of color. But much to the dismay of Republicans, people of color turned out in large numbers to vote in the 2020 election. Not surprisingly, they rejected the white supremacist occupying the White House.

The Texas AG’s suit sought to have ballots, and particularly mail-in ballots, cast in cities with predominantly large African American populations, thrown out. Thus, Republican attempts at voter suppression and their subsequent lawsuit may be summarized in three succinct steps:

(1) we tried to stop black people from voting;
(2) too many black people succeeded in casting their votes despite our efforts; and
(3) because so many black people voted, their votes should not be counted.

MEANWHILE:

BLOWBACK:

AND, Y'ALL LIKE LAWSUITS?:

Voting System Company Goes After Right-Wing Media Over False Stories | HuffPost Smartmatic may hit Fox News, Newsmax and OANN with defamation lawsuits.

FOX NEWS Is Threatened With Lawsuit If They Don't Retract Trump's Defamatory Election Fraud Lies

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
TELLING IT LIKE IT IS:

Writing in the Washington Post this Wednesday, a co-founder of the anti-Trump conservative PAC Lincoln Project says that even though ...Trump will be leaving office soon, the fight against Trumpism is only beginning.

“Trump’s allies and abettors, including more than 100 lawmakers and 18 Republican state attorneys general, tried to poison our political system in the service of a personality cult,” Reed Galen writes. “Theirs is a veneration driven not by high ideals but by fear, resentment and a transparent desire to maintain power for its own sake.”

Thanks to right-wing media, many Republicans now genuinely believe the election was “stolen” from Trump, Galen writes, adding that in order to combat this mass delusion, the dedication of citizens of all political beliefs will be needed to “recognize that what Trumpism represents is far outside the American mainstream.”

“Today, it is not too much to say that we are only one election from the end of the American experiment,” he writes. “Until and unless we excise and remove Trumpism from American life, the foundations of our democracy — that make all the other arguments and actions possible — will collapse. We cannot allow this on our watch.”

ALSO:
When Republicans say 'we're fighting voter fraud,' they mean 'we're defrauding voters'
Confederate flag banned from being sold or displayed on state property in New York
Judge says Michael Flynn may not avoid prison in scathing remarks: ‘I can’t hide my disgust’ | The Independent

LAGNIAPPE:

I Regret to Inform a Nation Already Drowning in Sorrow…A Democrat Has Uttered a Swear - excerpts from the Shower Cap Blog:

This transition shit is killing me, y’all. Longtime readers know I’ve often likened life under the Turd Reich to being trapped in a dryer full of hammers and badgers. Ok, so the dryer has finally stopped now, and I love that, I do, but the badgers are still a problem, and as long as I’ve got all these hammers, I’m just gonna keep beating this metaphor to death. I’m ready to climb out of the dryer altogether, is all I’m saying.

It appears Uncle Vlad Putin managed to squeeze in one last massive cyberattack before control of the federal government reverts to people who actually like the United States and want to defend it. The scope of this attack is so mind-boggling and terrifying that I’m honestly having a hard time wrapping my head around it; these articles read like Jack Ryan movie plots.

Of course, the Velveeta Vulgarian isn’t doing one fucking thing about this act of war by a hostile foreign power; he hasn’t even mentioned it, no one expects him to, and boiled though we may be, my weary frog comrades, this is a normalization too far, or it ought to be, anyway. When the nation is attacked, the -resident should be able to pull himself away from the talking teevee box long enough for a “Hey, quit that, you!” at the very least.

But no, our guy is too busy wringing as much lame-duck spite out of his office as possible, attempting to appoint special counsels to investigate “election fraud,” and also Hunter Biden, because somehow even the last month has failed to teach the doddering old twerp that lies don’t magically transform into admissible evidence if you just tweet them enough.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
MORE TRUTH TO POWER - BECAUSE THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE
https://www.salon.com/2020/12/24/as...d-the-case-for-impeaching-him--again_partner/
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
https://www.salon.com/2020/12/24/as...d-the-case-for-impeaching-him--again_partner/
As Trump's behavior grows increasingly unhinged, the case for impeaching him — again | Salon.com
I'd say there's at least a half-dozen "cases" for impeaching Trump again. But that's just me.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: deleted15807
D

deleted15807

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
TRUTH IS ENOUGH
'Fueled by evil intent': Morning Joe panelist warns US faces 'epic danger' in Trump's final weeks - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism

Evil_Trump.jpg

MSNBC's Mike Barnicle warned the United States faced an unprecedented threat in the next three weeks from a defeated and angry Donald Trump.

The "Morning Joe" contributor fears Trump will take out his rage on the nation's people and democratic institutions as his attempts to undo his election loss fail.

"We are now, I think in epic -- epic -- danger as a nation, because we are led by a clearly badly damaged man... you can prove it, has been just fueled with evil intent trying to destroy the existing order every single day with his tweets and his behavior," Barnicle said, "and he is the commander in chief, and yet I can't think of any other aspect of history where the commander in chief who's behaved like Donald Trump behaved since the election and prior to the election, but certainly since the election, he would have been relieved of duty in any other command situation. So I'm optimistic, because Joe Biden is optimistic, but it's going to be a dangerous few days until we get to noon on Jan. 20."

. . .

Federal judge: No surprise 'criminal like Trump pardons other criminals'

A federal judge in Iowa who has warned against political corruption is ridiculing Donald Trump’s pardons, including those issued to convicted Republican campaign operatives and former members of Congress.

“It’s not surprising that a criminal like Trump pardons other criminals,” senior U.S. District Judge Robert Pratt of the Southern District of Iowa told The Associated Press in a brief phone interview Monday. In a bit of humor, he said: “But apparently to get a pardon, one has to be either a Republican, a convicted child murderer or a turkey.” Federal judge in Iowa ridicules Trump's pardons
ALSO:
LAGNIAPPE:

Hotel Harrington cancels Proud Boy reservations as pro-Trump fascists plan latest descent on D.C.

Trump Who? An Open Letter to the Media

Dear News Media:

Ignore him and he will go away. That was my parents’ advice for dealing with a troublemaker. It is simple and effective advice. And this is exactly how you must deal with Donald Trump starting on January 20, 2021. The moment Trump ceases being -resident, it is your responsibility to – very simply – stop covering what Trump does and says.

If you do that, he will go away and quickly become irrelevant, and that might just allow this country to avoid further political and societal destruction. If, on the other hand, you continue to cover Trump – giving him the free publicity that he necessarily requires – he will not go away, and the damage to the United States may become irreversible.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

donald-trump-0930204.jpg

Trump had been at his Florida resort since before Christmas, playing golf, sabotaging relief efforts and waging a last-ditch campaign to overturn the results of the 2020 election. Such behavior should not come as a surprise: Many of the country's leading mental health experts have repeatedly warned that Trump is an apparent sociopath or psychopath who does not care if the American people live or die.

Ultimately, it appears that Trump is punishing the American people for voting him out of office.

He has even punished his own party by refusing to sign the coronavirus relief bill until Sunday evening. This delay did not reflect any care or concern for the American people — his demand for larger relief checks is clearly a political stunt — but rather an act of revenge against the Republican Party for failing to publicly support his coup attempt with more enthusiasm and vigor.

At the Guardian, former labor secretary and public policy expert Robert Reich explains the implications of Trump's anti-social and fascistic behavior:

Most of the 74,222,957 Americans who voted to re-elect Donald Trump — 46.8% of the votes cast in the 2020 presidential election — don't hold Trump accountable for what he's done to America.

Their acceptance of Trump's behavior will be his vilest legacy.

The appalling reality is that Trump may get away with it. And in getting away with it he will have changed and degraded the norms governing American presidents. The giant windows he's broken are invitations to a future president to break even more. Nothing will correct this unless or until an overwhelming majority of Americans recognize and condemn what has occurred.

Trumpism has left the United States in a condition where it is a morally and ethically undead country, shambling on by instinct and compulsion with no real direction or vision. President-elect Joe Biden will have to be a type of political sorcerer or exorcist to somehow heal America. Such a task is likely too great for any one person or presidential administration. A society-wide reconstruction project will be necessary.

Once Again: It's Time to Impeach Donald Trump in the Lame Duck. He Will Never Stop This.
meanwhile:

Top national security officials are now worried Trump could try to use the military to stay in power.

In an unprecedented critique... all of the 10 living former secretaries of defense—from five administrations, Democratic and Republican—have warned that the time for challenging the 2020 election results has passed, that ordering the U.S. armed forces to resolve disputes would be “dangerous, unlawful and unconstitutional,” and that those who issue or execute such orders “would be accountable” and possibly face “criminal penalties” for “the grave consequences of their actions on our republic.”

The statement, released Sunday night as a Washington Post op-ed, indicates that not only left-leaning conspiracy theorists but several top denizens of the national security establishment are concerned Donald Trump might try to take drastic action—even military action—to reverse his clear loss to Joe Biden and extend his grip on power.

Last edited: