On being hung

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok, another question. This wasn't something that was a big thing til I was rereading an old journal entry of mine where I'd met a dude smaller in physical stature and said he couldn't take me because I was too big. So, I finished the job myself. Then I was talking to a buddy who's well hung and he expressed frustration over the situation and actually got nasty with people for reminding him of it.

Sofor the guys that are huge hung, have you had serious problems with being turned down for penetration after you've gotten fully erect? I experience this every now and then, but my mind set is like...oh well. Does it eventually get to a point where you may resent the other person or get mad that you're "cursed"?

Hope that hasn't been covered before.

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep, my balls have never really slapped my b/f ass. He complains everytime I top, but I understand because he can be painfull if I bottom and it's not just right, so I go easy. Neither one of us are total bottoms, so you have to be with one to go "balls out".

remotehypnosis: Have you ever tried not getting completely erect and getting more erect once you have started? I think that is what I do (see other post about ways to make dick bigger during sex).

Pappy

Media
I wish it were that easy. Some of us big guys have to be erect to even try penetration. Ever try sticking a beer can sized marshmallow through a pin hole??

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pappy@Jan 10 2005, 12:16 PM
I wish it were that easy. Some of us big guys have to be erect to even try penetration. Ever try sticking a beer can sized marshmallow through a pin hole??
[post=273642]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't run into the beer can problem, more like the roll paper towels come on. But can understand what you are saying. I guess it's the amount of arousal I have with that. there are some dudes I meet that I'm just not all that up for, so I head home and take care of the problem myself. Then there are some that I make diamonds envious on how hard I am.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
used to run into that problem every now and then, but I guess there are guys who would be happy to be turned down for being too big. As long as there are girls (and guys) for size, I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Bruce

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by remotehypnosis.com@Jan 10 2005, 02:52 PM
Have you ever tried not getting completely erect and getting more erect once you have started? I think that is what I do (see other post about ways to make dick bigger during sex).
[post=273631]Quoted post[/post]​

If the other partner struggles to fit a really large cock inside her/him, then doing it that way will probably cause them lots of pain because they'll already be filled by ur semi-erect cock and when it starts getting even bigger it might cause them a lot of pain?

As for the question, yeah I've been turned down for penetration by the only 2 girls I've wanted to go that far with, and I'm still a virgin due to my size.

For the record I'm not in a rush to lose it, its just embarassing and kinda upsetting if u have feelings for the person involved :(

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm always offering myself to guys who've been turned down. I'm pretty sure I can take any man and they really appreciate it. The biggest was an out of towner who thought about moving to Indy to be with me... Wish he had, I wouldn't be hanging out on the internet now. Another guy was so appreciative, I thought he was going to cry. He wasn't so huge, just extremely thick about a third of the way down with a huge head. I told him I had to thank him for sharing.

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Satsfakshun@Jan 12 2005, 05:33 AM
I'm always offering myself to guys who've been turned down. I'm pretty sure I can take any man and they really appreciate it. The biggest was an out of towner who thought about moving to Indy to be with me... Wish he had, I wouldn't be hanging out on the internet now. Another guy was so appreciative, I thought he was going to cry. He wasn't so huge, just extremely thick about a third of the way down with a huge head. I told him I had to thank him for sharing.
[post=273968]Quoted post[/post]​

You're the LPSG good samaritan, it seems! :)

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
i always appreciate looking at a big cock but i can understand why some would not want that inside them (male or female). i like to suck a big cock but i would never want it to penetrate me.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by hungthick@Jan 12 2005, 10:28 AM
i always appreciate looking at a big cock but i can understand why some would not want that inside them (male or female). i like to suck a big cock but i would never want it to penetrate me.
[post=274202]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I can say that. I've only been penetrated to completion by one hung dude. Blowing one though...heh heh