On being itchy down there

c_smith

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, so i'd say i'm healthy and clean with regards to my sexual habits.....

well i've noticed that before when i'd shave down there (near my junks (lol)) or trim alot of the bushiness away, for day's i'd be ok and not be itchy until recently. i've noticed that i'm quite itchy near my junk esp recently as my pubic hair has become quite alot.

my question here to the lpsg community is whether or not the thickness or possibly excess amt of my pubes contributes to the itchyness. sometimes it drive me crazy esp at even work! i'm used to the completely shaven feeling down there and it actually feels fresh w/o any pubes. i am used to the stubble as a result of the shaving.

hope i made sence here....hope to get some feedback........tia! :confused:

mrkjab

Just Browsing
Media
im usually more itchy AFTER i shave or trim for a few days. razor burn? maybe you pubic hair is becoming long and tickleing you causing it to itch?

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
itch is caused from a few things.
1. immune response to razor burn
try a loofah scrub and moisturizer after shave
2. blunt cut hair shafts turning towards skin and poking nerve endings
keep it shorter or shave more often
3. cooties
seek medical advice

c_smith

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was at my gym today...ran and did some good runs in.

decided to shave it all off. yes, i'm bald and smooth as a baby, a feeling i am enjoying and will probably keep it like that. made sure that i used some conditioner to help miminse the itching.

that's all for an update. lol :smile:

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife likes me trimmed down there. Tried several different shaving lotions and found that "Edge Gel" worked for me. The first few times you shave you will have some irritation but it goes away quickly. I shave twice a week, balls and base of cock, and don't have any itching.

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
shaving is a bitch! if you shave or trim to close the blunt ends will rub against the cloth of your clothes and cause that horrible itching. it's kind of a gamble finding out how much you can trim it down before getting the itch.

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
of course if you like shaving it bald then you have to remember the unkeep. just like your beard. to avoid the stubble coming in and causing itching.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking of crabs, I remember seeing a scene in that movie, The Last American Virgen, where these high school-esque guys got crabs from a local prostitiute. They tried different things to get rid of them like drowning them in a swimming pool.

Anyways, would shaving your pubes completely bald do the trick to get rid of them?