On BEING SEDUCED by women - Questions for the HET MALES

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pretty simple, I'd like to know how you are best seduced. What seduction attempts were successful vs unsuccessful? In each case, what were the determining factors, meaning...WHY were you lured in some cases vs not in the others? What worked for you/what didn't work for you?

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girls intellect mainly. Which isnt the same as being book smart. Its about how perceptive a person is and how much they put themselves out there, instead of lamely reverting to type. I love great looking girls as much as the next guy but way more often than not thier attitudes really suck. Its not that they're stupid, its that they're selfish which can make them appear stupid. Nothing worse than a hot girl whose way too into herself which Im finding, is more and more of them. Guys too. Especially if shes actually not stupid at all because I'll be thinking, ya know she could be a pretty awesome person if she tried.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A girls intellect mainly. Which isnt the same as being book smart. Its about how perceptive a person is and how much they put themselves out there, instead of lamely reverting to type. I love great looking girls as much as the next guy but way more often than not thier attitudes really suck. Its not that they're stupid, its that they're selfish which can make them appear stupid. Nothing worse than a hot girl whose way too into herself which Im finding, is more and more of them. Guys too. Especially if shes actually not stupid at all because I'll be thinking, ya know she could be a pretty awesome person if she tried.

Yes. That's too often the case, especially with girls my age who are finding out they are "hot" in a college setting where they may have been shyer in high school. A few of my female friends have suddenly gotten very into themselves as they've spent more time in the social scene. It's pretty sad. Attractive, down-to-earth single girls are near-impossible to find in this context

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interestingly...

I am having a hard time remembering when I was not the seducer. I think the best way for a woman to seduce me, is let me do my thing (as strange as that sounds).

Wait Bette...are we talking like...first-time sex? Or sex in a relationship?

...OB

Bootyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been seduced more times in my life than I have seduced others, but don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm super-mega-giga-attractive or something, it's just that I'm a bit on the shy side with the girls... now having said that, I never really liked the very obvious seducing attempts... you know, when it's REALLY obvious she's doing it, like laughing her ass off on every single stupid remark I make, touching me too much if that's the first time she met me, getting too close to my face, stuff like that...
What I always like, and what amazes me the most even today is when I realize I've already been seduced without ever noticing it... being intelligent, someone to talk to for hours, open-minded, self-confident and with a great sense of humor is the recipe for success in seducing the "bootyman" here...:wink:

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wait Bette...are we talking like...first-time sex? Or sex in a relationship?...OB

Excellent question. Both are valuable concerns, for different reasons.

In relationships, a well-satisfied man tends not to stray. (Unless he's just a narcissistic slimeball, but that's another discussion entirely.) Keeping things going is the job of both parties in a relationship, and seduction plays a valuable role, but it's much easier, isn't it? Cos you already know your partner's needs, fantasies, desires; you just have to keep it fresh and surprising, avoid the same old-same old.

But to get something going, that is more challenging. Everyone comes with their own baggage. You can't seduce a man who has just come off of a woman who played him, but how would you know that about him? And a man cannot seduce a woman who has been cheated on too many times, she's too closed off.

The art of seduction is tricky. There are good and bad choices in the seducee.

Sometimes, seduction is NECESSARY, as your seducee may be taken, or perhaps even a client. Boundary-busting situations are ripe for seduction techniques.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I never really liked the very obvious seducing attempts... you know, when it's REALLY obvious she's doing it, like laughing her ass off on every single stupid remark I make, touching me too much if that's the first time she met me, getting too close to my face, stuff like that...

I know, it's pathetic. I often wonder why more men don't just walk away when women do trite stuff like that.

What I always like, and what amazes me the most even today is when I realize I've already been seduced without ever noticing it... being intelligent, someone to talk to for hours, open-minded, self-confident and with a great sense of humor is the recipe for success in seducing the "bootyman" here...:wink:

Yes, yes. That's why choice is so important. If you end up being successful at seducing the wrong one, in the end, the seducee is left confused and angry. And the seducer did all of that work for what?

Media
Pretty simple, I'd like to know how you are best seduced. What seduction attempts were successful vs unsuccessful? In each case, what were the determining factors, meaning...WHY were you lured in some cases vs not in the others? What worked for you/what didn't work for you?

what is your goal? A one night stand? Trying to get sex in a relationship? Trying to get into or build a relationship? For me, it would be different for all of them. I had one woman who I was friends with just come over to my apartment to watch movies. We had done this before and no big deal. But this time was different. I was sitting on the floor and watching the movie when she pulled me ontop of her. She started to kiss me while she rubbed my penis. I was sunk, but needless to say we were not going to be in a relationship.

If you want a REAL relationship, then be honest, genuine, show respect, a good listener to what your partner thinks is important, and share things that are important to you. Be open. Once again, honesty, and don't try to be someone you are not. For me, that builds a strong relationship in which sex can be truly mind blowing if both parties want it to be.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do you mean seduced? If you just want to have sex with a guy, try asking him. That will work something like 99% of the time provided you are reasonably attractive according to a study done at Florida State University. If you're trying to make him fall in love with you or something like that, that's a lot more complicated.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mention your vibrator - lets get it on
say you do dont masturbate, you prefer the real thing - see ya later, alligator.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like girls who manage to get just the right balance of interest versus indifference. That is to say she's responsive to me and can engage me properly, smiles, knows how to use her body a little seductively, but can also break away for a while and leave me hanging. That kind of confidence is sexy. If on the other hand I'm dealing with someone who's too needy, it tells me I'm probably the best this girl's going to do, and I'm not into someone who's going to treat me better than I deserve to be. If she gets this right, it kind of clicks in my mind that I've found someone on my wavelength, who's in tune to me, and later on in the relationship will give me my space while knowing the importance of doing her own thing once in a while.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you mean seduced? If you just want to have sex with a guy, try asking him. That will work something like 99% of the time provided you are reasonably attractive according to a study done at Florida State University. If you're trying to make him fall in love with you or something like that, that's a lot more complicated.

Well maybe they should hope the survey wasn't part of a test or project.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well said 4 inches. And Viking - well, there is always something to that as well. A level headed, confident woman who does not have a self absorbed attitude, who can be an effortless conversationalist, enjoy a brutal sense of wit and humor, not taking herself or too much of anything too seriously, who has mastered the right amount of subtle physical contact, knows how to flirt with her eyes, has a wonderful smile and honestly tells me things about herself (when I ask or the topic is relevant) rather than hide behind a wall. And it helps when she falls into whatever category we personally find attractive. Being aware of a wide range of topics is helpful. Being kind and considerate to waiters/bartenders/valets/staff is a must. Being curious about me and what I might have to say is a plus.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What seduction attempts were successful vs unsuccessful? In each case, what were the determining factors, meaning...WHY were you lured in some cases vs not in the others? What worked for you/what didn't work for you?

The successful cases were all surprises. I wasn't expecting to be seduced and therefore wasn't laboring under any pre-conceived expectations. ie I was just being myself and having a good time when a very pleasant surprise came my way.

The unsuccessful cases were clearly desperation or manipulation directed at me, the target-of-opportunity that happened to be nearby. Very impersonal and very phony. Its easy to recognizes these types of advances and avoid them if need be.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The unsuccessful cases were clearly desperation or manipulation directed at me, the target-of-opportunity that happened to be nearby. Very impersonal and very phony. Its easy to recognizes these types of advances and avoid them if need be.

I agree that women who seem desperate are a turnoff... ones who are clearly trying to be sexy and seductive and not really succeeding.

I think if any of these women would just be confident and direct they would have MUCH better results. If you really want a one night stand with a guy, try approaching them, look them confidently and calmly in the eye, and without beating around the bush, bullshitting, or playing coy, just tell him you find him attractive and ask if he'd like to have sex with you. Being this simple and direct, I don't doubt that you would meet with success well over 90% of the time if you weren't bad looking. A lot of women who are seeking a one-night stand make the huge error of assuming men think like women do and are going to be turned off by directness. We don't need the stupid games and sleight of hand, if done right it can be enticing or exciting but just as often it can backfire. Being direct will make you stand out far more and requires less skill to pull off.