On Cervical Penetration

So I've been in there a couple of times in my life, and I'm trying to find out how to do it more regularly. . . it's fucking amazing for both of us.

With my GF I can feel it starting to open sometimes, and that's when I know I can grab her, and roll her pelvis down and bam! I'm a good 2 inches into her uterus.

It's too good, she goes into constant state of orgasm, and the cervix tight around my head feels so good. . . I'm sure there has to be some guys on here who have done this.

I'm trying to understand how I can do this more often, It actually makes me wish I was a little less girthy (I'm just shy of 7 circumfirence). It seems like winding around in circles seems to be the best way to get it to start to open up, and when it's just starting to open it takes one good push to get in there.

But I was wondering, I've seen some things about salt dialating the cervix, and I'm wondering about mixing saline solution with lube? Any thoughts or advice?

Thanks

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Lube is fine. I'm long enough that I kept hitting the wires on my wife's IUD. The extra lube will benefit both parties. Sometimes trying to exert muscle control is a big help (on her part). Learning how to clasp the vaginal walls is strange to feel, but exciting too.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The magic spot - When a woman becomes fully aroused, the vagina tents. The last 2/3 expands in length and width while the cervix retracts. What you\'re experiencing is the posterior fornix - which is the larger recess right behind the cervix. I will bet that she has gushing orgasms when you hit this zone.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cervical penetration during intercourse DOES NOT HAPPEN. I really do not care if anyone posts saying that it does happen for them. It does not. They are just not understanding what is actually happening, and do not have a clear understanding of human anatomy and physiology.

It does not happen.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I've been in there a couple of times in my life, and I'm trying to find out how to do it more regularly. . . it's fucking amazing for both of us.

With my GF I can feel it starting to open sometimes, and that's when I know I can grab her, and roll her pelvis down and bam! I'm a good 2 inches into her uterus. Sorry, that doesn't sound right. Technically speaking unless your penis is only a millimeter in girth there is no way you penetrated her cervix.:rolleyes:

It's too good, she goes into constant state of orgasm, and the cervix tight around my head feels so good. . . I'm sure there has to be some guys on here who have done this. If thats the only way she can have multiple orgasms then you need to find another way because what you describe can cause serious medical issues for her,

I'm trying to understand how I can do this more often, It actually makes me wish I was a little less girthy (I'm just shy of 7 circumfirence). It seems like winding around in circles seems to be the best way to get it to start to open up, and when it's just starting to open it takes one good push to get in there. That's a really bad idea!

But I was wondering, I've seen some things about salt dialating the cervix, and I'm wondering about mixing saline solution with lube? Any thoughts or advice? WTF?!? NO! The female body is a little bit more complex than the male; and much more prone to infection in the genital area.

Thanks. Don't thank me, I think you're a moron; and I pity your girlfriend. :headache: :confused::rolleyes:

FYI: This topic has been discussed before.
http://www.lpsg.org/206461-post9.html

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

With my GF I can feel it starting to open sometimes, and that's when I know I can grab her, and roll her pelvis down and bam! I'm a good 2 inches into her uterus. Sorry, that doesn't sound right. Technically speaking unless your penis is only a millimeter in girth there is no way you penetrated her cervix.:rolleyes:

It's too good, she goes into constant state of orgasm, and the cervix tight around my head feels so good. . . I'm sure there has to be some guys on here who have done this. If thats the only way she can have multiple orgasms then you need to find another way because what you describe can cause serious medical issues for her,

I'm trying to understand how I can do this more often, It actually makes me wish I was a little less girthy (I'm just shy of 7 circumfirence). It seems like winding around in circles seems to be the best way to get it to start to open up, and when it's just starting to open it takes one good push to get in there. That's a really bad idea!

But I was wondering, I've seen some things about salt dialating the cervix, and I'm wondering about mixing saline solution with lube? Any thoughts or advice? WTF?!? NO! The female body is a little bit more complex than the male; and much more prone to infection in the genital area.

Thanks. Don't thank me, I think you're a moron; and I pity your girlfriend. :headache: :confused::rolleyes:

FYI: This topic has been discussed before.
http://www.lpsg.org/206461-post9.html
holy shit remind me never to get on this womens bad side. I feel like shit just reading that and i didn't even ask the fucking question!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
holy shit remind me never to get on this womens bad side. I feel like shit just reading that and i didn't even ask the fucking question!
Huh, I thought I was being nice. I didn't cuss him out. :rolleyes::confused::tongue: I have never suffered fools lightly.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Like someone said earlier, that's the fornix you're entering, not the cervix, and for some women it is a very sensitive spot that induces orgasms. The reason you have to "twist around" in order to enter it is that it's just basically an invagination to the side of the cervix.

Anyway, if your girlfriend enjoys it, more power to you. But don't bother with the salt or trying to "dilate the cervix" or whatever other nonsense, because the cervix isn't what you're interested in entering in the first place (and like someone else said, you couldn't even if you wanted to).

I'm not sure why people need to rail this guy just because he doesn't know female reproductive anatomy very well. Most people, women included, don't.

Guy-jin

Thanks man, I'm just trying to learn. The last time I saw a gyno was ahhh never! And I'm not a doctor.

So good enough, she loves it and I'm able to get all the way in, and in the interest of understanding what is going on. . .

Looking at a diagram it looks like the fornix is on the other side of the cervix. Can you explain this? The only times this has happend to me (twice, one night stand and with current GF) she has likes it hard against what I assume is the cervix (which is what girls have told me I'm hitting, some like it, some dont)

Here's what happens, I'm hitting what I assume to be the cervix and it feels like it opens a little, and then a little more and then I can feel it (whatever it is) wrapped around my head tightly.

At this point she says something along the lines of "oh my god what the fuck is that!?!? ahaahahahaha. . .what are you doing?!?!?! and procedes to have what she describes as a sustained orgasm. Not multiple orgasms (which we can also do- duh) but an ongoing one, lasting seemingly as long as I can.

I read the other posts-

I am trying to figure out what I can do to make this happen more often. I didn't see anything addressing that.

Thanks

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Guy-jin

Thanks man, I'm just trying to learn. The last time I saw a gyno was ahhh never! And I'm not a doctor.

So good enough, she loves it and I'm able to get all the way in, and in the interest of understanding what is going on. . .

Looking at a diagram it looks like the fornix is on the other side of the cervix. Can you explain this? The only times this has happend to me (twice, one night stand and with current GF) she has likes it hard against what I assume is the cervix (which is what girls have told me I'm hitting, some like it, some dont)

Here's what happens, I'm hitting what I assume to be the cervix and it feels like it opens a little, and then a little more and then I can feel it (whatever it is) wrapped around my head tightly.

At this point she says something along the lines of "oh my god what the fuck is that!?!? ahaahahahaha. . .what are you doing?!?!?! and procedes to have what she describes as a sustained orgasm. Not multiple orgasms (which we can also do- duh) but an ongoing one, lasting seemingly as long as I can.

I read the other posts-

I am trying to figure out what I can do to make this happen more often. I didn't see anything addressing that.

Thanks

No problem. There's nothing wrong with asking a question. :)

I'm not sure what diagram you're looking at, but the fornix is basically this cavity to the side of the cervix. The cervix is a bit distended, and the fornix is to the side of that. It's probably true that what you were hitting that felt solid was the cervix, but what felt like "opening up" to you was actually you slipping into the fornix to the side of it.

You can't force open the cervix with your dick, but the vaginal walls are very flexible, so you can maneuver into the fornix.

And I'm not sure what to say about making it happen more often. If you can hit the cervix and not be bottomed out, you should be able to enter the fornix, but some women don't seem to feel it or like it, while others have that sustained orgasm you were talking about.

Have fun.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
you look like dominate type. Ill turn around the next thing I know i'm strapped to a bed looking up at you with a whip

Funny thing is...i'm entirely submissive when it comes to S&D play. I love to be restrained and made to take it. But i've been known to pin my husbands arms down with my knees a time or two.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

With my GF I can feel it starting to open sometimes, and that's when I know I can grab her, and roll her pelvis down and bam! I'm a good 2 inches into her uterus.

It's too good, she goes into constant state of orgasm, and the cervix tight around my head feels so good. . . I'm sure there has to be some guys on here who have done this.

I'm trying to understand how I can do this more often, It actually makes me wish I was a little less girthy (I'm just shy of 7 circumfirence). It seems like winding around in circles seems to be the best way to get it to start to open up, and when it's just starting to open it takes one good push to get in there.

But I was wondering, I've seen some things about salt dialating the cervix, and I'm wondering about mixing saline solution with lube? Any thoughts or advice?

Thanks
:smile:
Sounds like U R having great sex I think but may I add this feedback...
No doubt you are making enough peneration to hit what is called her G spot (that I believe already mentioned in another reply above).
What I also believe is that you are feeling her cervical canal walls & muscle tissue(s) releases...but if you are actually thrusting hard & banging against cervix...it should be or become a bit uncomfortable & may put her in discomfort or pain...:eek: and you as well:confused:..because the head of your penis is like hitting a hard tissue blocked wall.
This in actual fact gives her cervix protection.
I'm surprized given the sentivity of our penis head, it hasn't hurt you instead of feeling good:confused:
However, be it as it may, feeling good or not...:23:I would warn you not to try
adding any un-recommended or hear-say solutions (as salt:eek:) you may mix for her to dialate (esp without her knowledge)...a NO-- NO!
Let some foreplay do the job for you & her naturally...or leave it up to her to do lube if need be:wink:

Just my advise & experiences ...been there...done that...trust!
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like someone said earlier, that's the fornix you're entering, not the cervix, and for some women it is a very sensitive spot that induces orgasms. The reason you have to "twist around" in order to enter it is that it's just basically an invagination to the side of the cervix.

Anyway, if your girlfriend enjoys it, more power to you. But don't bother with the salt or trying to "dilate the cervix" or whatever other nonsense, because the cervix isn't what you're interested in entering in the first place (and like someone else said, you couldn't even if you wanted to).

I'm not sure why people need to rail this guy just because he doesn't know female reproductive anatomy very well. Most people, women included, don't.

you got that right! you sure dont read about this in Cosmo,, or anyplace else

Im a woman, and i had no idea of these types of orgasms until i met the guy im with now,, its AMAZING!!!! i just thought there was the vagina, cervix, uterus, etc,,, didnt they call that the "culde-sack " in another thread?? It makes a woman cum sooo hard!!! MMMMMMMMMMM

It happens every single time with us,, it had to be something he already knew before he met me,,I would say, just keep practicing

so, don't kill the messenger,, the guy is just trying to get info,, :biggrin1:
(maybe the girl just needs some)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Men who think they are penetrating cervix with their big cocks need to ask a woman just how painful it was during labor to dilate a couple of centimeters. Its no picnic in the park i'll tell you. During medical procedures that require the cervix to be open only a centimeter or two, they have to use cervical sound instruments to slowly get the tiny hole to open. It takes a lot of work to get the cervix to open to the size of a drinking draw hole. Like DC-DEEP stated, its a mere understanding of human anatomy and whats physically possible and whats not. Its not just a muscle that can be relaxed with sexual arousal, its designed to not open easily from the outside and never is able to allow the size of a cock head without some extreme medical instrumentation. If someone were to try to stretch their cervix open, she'd probably pass out from pain before she'd beg you to continue. Ask any ob/gyn and they will tell you this.

SoCal8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently had a similar experience with a gf that I had just began to have sex with. She wasn't used to having a man with a large penis and it took 3 or 4 times of having intercourse to be able to go all the way in. I'm not saying I hit the cervix or any other part besides the vagina (I'm not the biggest at 8.5" x 5.5" on a good day), but she insisted that she felt a throbbing and almost electrical shock type of sensation deep inside her for up to 24 hours after we had sex each time after I was able to insert myself all of the way inside her. Can any of you ladies or medically superior males tell me what I was hitting and why she had these type of sensations. Which by the way she said she loved to feel.

Thanks in advance.

J