On Cervical Penetration

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can't believe such a ridiculous old thread was resurrected. It's stranger still that people will choose to disagree with verifiable facts of physiology.

Honestly, I think it would be more plausible to say:
My dick's so long, I push all the way past her vagina and to her jaw. I use her body like a big ventriloquist's dummy. We're the trendiest act in Vegas.

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is that checkmate?

This is the photoshopped website...you can't tell just looking at those photos that they're fake? There are other photos/videos that show a woman with a fake vagina inside her vagina, calling it a cervix. It's not.

There are videos on XTube of women sticking things into their cervixes...like a sound or dilation rod, both narrower than a drinking straw. First, they shouldn't be doing this because it's incredibly dangerous and could cause a fatal infection. Second, having your cervix dilated is astonishingly painful--just ask any woman who's given birth or had an abortion. It is NOT pleasurable, so I have no idea how these women are tolerating it. Maybe drugs.

At any rate, the opening would NOT fit a penis. And it only fits a baby after many hours of enormous pressure and hormonal changes. And horrible pain.

Any woman who thinks she's taken a cock into her womb needs to see a doctor and get an anatomy lesson. And you guys who think you've done it, haven't.

Last edited: