SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Cant count the number of girlfriends through the ages and on wife number 3 and literally had hundreds of men for sex, and not ONE time have I had a blow job from a woman, that could ever compare with the worst blow from a guy.... Just my opinion!

Tjcali

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Cant count the number of girlfriends through the ages and on wife number 3 and literally had hundreds of men for sex, and not ONE time have I had a blow job from a woman, that could ever compare with the worst blow from a guy.... Just my opinion!
I agree ... I think this is what led me to guys ... Married guy here but in recent years I stumbled into guy play one thing led to another I went from just getting head to now enjoying giving and I have a few str8 married regular guys who say the same thing you're saying

Jamesbgck

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I agree! I've had sex with probably a dozen women, and only two or three gave a great blowjob. I've been with probably a hundred guys, and only about two or three have been bad at it, with the rest either good or mindblowingly good. It's a cliche, I guess, but in my experience, guys really ARE much better at sucking dick than women.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think in general, men simply enjoy sucking cock more than women. Sucking another man's cock makes many men excited and feel good....turns them on and makes them hard....this is how I feel. Plus most men just know how to touch, kiss, lick and suck a cock...they already know what feels good to a man.....
Having said that..there are women who love to suck a man's cock as well...get turned on by the act and are very good at it. I have had some of those as well, women who know how to make a man feel really good and love to please their man orally......very nice as well....

Jwag3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've read a lot of posts here, it seems most here would rather suck a cock than be sucked.

What I would like to hear about, from those who've received service from both guys and gals---is what you like about each.

Thank You!
I love to suck a nice cock,I love 69ing with another guy but I love fucking women. I love everything about them except there's plenty of times where I'm missing the cock. I think that's why I want to have a mmf. I want the best of both worlds. I've only been with the same two guys all my life and there good at giving head but I had better from women but I've also have had worse. I can 69 with a woman and won't cum but if I 69 with a guy I'll cum.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
From my experience of sucking cock and getting my cock sucked, I think men feel more confident sucking cock than women do. That probably does have something to do with the "a man better knows what feels good to a cock" belief. A man sucking a cock is more likely to state, " yeah, that feel good doesn't it?". A woman sucking cock is more likely to ask, "does that feel good?". Confidence is the difference.

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
From my experience, enthusiasm is greater than pure skill alone. It's ironic but the best blowjob I ever had is from a female who identifies herself as primarily lesbian. She is simply VERY enthusiastic when she wants to give me head. So I'll take someone very excited to give you a blowjob who has even a modicum of skill over another person highly skilled but unenthusiastic any day of the week.

Jwag3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From my experience, enthusiasm is greater than pure skill alone. It's ironic but the best blowjob I ever had is from a female who identifies herself as primarily lesbian. She is simply VERY enthusiastic when she wants to give me head. So I'll take someone very excited to give you a blowjob who has even a modicum of skill over another person highly skilled but unenthusiastic any day of the week.
yes! It's so much hotter when a person purely just wants to worship your cock and truly enjoys to do it!

Tjcali

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree with jwag..... There is no greater ego booster than watching someone between your legs worshipping your manhood ..... On the flip side tgere is no greater high than to orally serve a superior sized cock for an average guy

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yes! It's so much hotter when a person purely just wants to worship your cock and truly enjoys to do it!

I completely agree. Have you ever noticed that how long a blowjob lasts and the blowjobbist's level of enthusiasm are opposite? When someone's really wanting to suck my cock I just can't seem hold back my orgasm anywhere near as long than if they aren't much into it. Pretty ironic that the more you like doing it the less long the fun will last :D

Reactions: JERSEYBOY1981

Tjcali

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I completely agree. Have you ever noticed that how long a blowjob lasts and the blowjobbist's level of enthusiasm are opposite? When someone's really wanting to suck my cock I just can't seem hold back my orgasm anywhere near as long than if they aren't much into it. Pretty ironic that the more you like doing it the less long the fun will last :D
lol that's where the skill of edging is learned so that both end up with a lasting experience

gr8tdick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great thread. Bi dude here and I love sucking cock. I agree that enthusiasm and the sheer joy in doing it is the key. Recently, I had the pleasure of sucking on 9 beautiful inches of hard cock. He was very verbal while I worked his dick...and that both made me so hot and encouraged me to go all out. I sucked and licked with such relish, he moaned, grabbed my head, in really sexy tones said stuff, like "Thats right, suck my dick." Or, "You love sucking my big dick, huh?" My favorite was each time a deep throated his cock he just sighed and groaned...I knew I was making him feel great...his dick was rock hard...such a turn on that it made me excel in my sucking.

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay gr8tdick that gave me a fucking hard-on! Let me share one with you too.

One of the best blowjobs I ever got was from a gay friend of mine who had been flirting with me for a long time. Once at a party when there was no one else around I surprised him out of the blue and said him he could suck my dick if he wanted to.
Once we ducked into the bedroom he practically ripped my pants off and inhaled my cock almost all the way down to the base. He was so frantically sucking my cock he was literally moaning more than I was, it was like he was starving for some cock. He was going so hard and so fast a lot of juice was running dripping down my cock onto my balls. I could feel the tip of my cock being squeezed by the muscles in the very back of his throat.
He was so enthusiastic sucking me that I couldn’t last more than about a minute from the start I’d guess. When I came I pumped what had to be a massive load down his throat and while he grabbed the cheeks of my ass to hold on while he gulped away. His head was literally bouncing up and down milking my balls dry and moaning the whole time. Felt so good for a second I thought I was going to pass out.
When he finished he pulled away, stood up and yanked his pants down. His cock could have held up a 5 pound weight and was swollen purple it was so hard. He started jacking that rock hard cock and kissing me while playing with my ass. He spun me around, started kissing my neck and shoulders and jammed his cockhead up against my asshole. Normally I would have stopped him right there, but his blowjob felt so fucking good I decided to let him enjoy my ass a bit. But he was so horny and turned on from giving me head that he blew his load all over my cheeks before he could get his cock in me.

So yeah, enthusiasm is key :D

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I am hearing you say that no woman comes close to sucking a cock like a man sucks cock right? That is what I think as I have had my cock sucked by both and I have to agree that men come in first place in the cock sucking category. The best cock suckings I have ever had have been given to my cock by a man talented at sucking cock. He knew how to treat a cock. Don't you think it is because men know what feels good to a cock because they have a cock and most have been sucked. I have also eaten my share of pussy and I love to eat pussy til the cows come home. If there were a pussy eating contest don't you think most women would tell you that women give the best pussy eatings? I must say I think I do a real good job at eating pussy but women know what feels good and I would bet they would be the best at eating pussy.