On cumrags...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Gnothiseauton, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Gnothiseauton

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So I've noticed that some guys on here of different sexual backgrounds have been very interested in each other's cumrags. I couldn't find a thread on it yet (I'm still new at this website - in fact this is my first thread), so here we go!

What do you guys use as cumrags, whether you cum directly into it or use it to clean up later? Any favorites, "trophy" or wierdest ones? How long do you go before you wash it? Growing up how did you hide them from your parent(s) who did your wash? Any thing else you'd care to share? I'm also interested if there are cultural/regional differences in usage...

Discuss...

2. Gnothiseauton

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I guess I'll start the thread too. Aside from the obvious towel, I sometimes like to slip a sock on and just let lose. Makes cleaning up very easy! I'll post more details later too if this thread catches on...

3. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I had an exchange student stay with me many years ago. Whenever I would go pick up in his room - he was a pig and never picked up after himself - I was always picking up stiff socks. Once I picked a fresh one - I dropped it when I realized why it was wet!

4. Gnothiseauton

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I take it that the general experience was not a pleasant one for you... lol

5. oreoboy

oreoboy New Member

Albums:
    I have a dishtowel I keep in my nightstand drawer. I've also used socks - which was my preference as a teen. Now, I tend to use undershirts I have lying around.

6. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

Hrmmm, now I just pick up a piece of expendable clothing from my dirty clothes (I won't be using any dress shirts or expensive jeans, but old t-shirts or basketball shorts)

and I just clean up and what not

HAHA! ok as far as weird, don't diss me on sanitation, but I found this XXXL white t-shirt in my room. Considering I wear a Medium, and don't know ANYBODY that can comfortably wear that, that had been in my room, I just washed it and decided it would be a cum rag. But instead of cutting it up into little manageable pieces, I actually just started blowing loads into/on it....

For 2+ years I kept this thing in a drawer in my room, by itself. Considering I was midteens, I was jerking more than once a day average then, and still into my little "challenges" where I'd see how many loads I could blow in 24 hours.

When I finally decided to clean it, it was too far gone... It was WAY past stiff, it was like... hard... and filled my room with the smell of stale cum just by opening the drawer... oh gosh

I just had to throw it out haha

7. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

I use a jockstrap.

8. D_Stockton Stiffye

D_Stockton Stiffye Account Disabled

I use a sock or wrap a towel around it and go for what I kno, easy clean up either way it goes. Once I did it without either and came in my other hand, take it from me never ever ever ever ever do that, the clean up was horrible!

9. B_Hamadim

B_Hamadim New Member

10. D_Stockton Stiffye

D_Stockton Stiffye Account Disabled

11. B_Hamadim

B_Hamadim New Member

Funny you asked me twice :p, shall I answer?

12. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a roommate who was the same except I would pick up his freshly cummed in sock, blow my own load in it and put it back. I wonder whether he ever guessed why it got so stiff so quickly?

I would love to add my cum to your bro's underpants.:wink:

Actually is any guy up for swapping cum stained underwear? Did this recently with a guy and it was well hot for both of us.

13. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

lol oh gosh, an offer of cum stained undies...

must... resist

14. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I use an old pair of boxers that I don't use anymore or an old t-shirt

15. eddie63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    old sock if I have too.

16. Fat Tanuki

Fat Tanuki Member

Albums:
    I use old soft hankies that I bought for the purpose. I also use old underwear.

17. crossy

Gold Member

I try to retrograde ejaculate so I don't make a mess. I may have blown out one of my testicles though. I hate that when that happens.

18. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    old pair of fatigues..

19. cielomoreno127

cielomoreno127 New Member

Shit, I've used old pajama pants, socks, underwear and tank tops.

20. SpandexGear

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great topic.

I am one of those guys that is always curious about what other dudes do with their load. ;)

I've always liked to "jerk dry"; meaning I use some kinda clothing to jerk off and then cum in.

As a young teenager, I use to jerk off and cum on one of my flannel PJ tops a lot. After a particularly large load -- I decided it would be obvious to my mom -- so hid the PJ under my bed. My cum rag was born. ;)

Had that flannel shirt for years -- came buckets on it -- or would use it to wipe up my load from the floor / table.

Eventually tossed it -- as most guys do -- but instead of turning to kleenex or paper towel like I see a lot of guys -- I just moved on to cumming on whatever gear I had around. Living alone -- it didnt matter -- I put cum on everything and anything that was handy. ;)

But quickly reverted to having a "cum rag" around. Usually a beat up old Tshirt. Often wear it while I jerk -- then loose my load on it -- or use it to clean up after.

Had a white Tshirt for the longest time -- that fucking thing was full of cum and had the stains to prove it. ;) Even after washing!

Recently picked up a yellow Tshirt and started using it -- its got at least 5 months worth of cum on it -- I dont wash them regular at all. Why do that?

Attached a couple of pix of the current rag for you guys. ;)

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted