Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A hot guy I had been trying to bed stopped by one night a little drunk. After a little more drinking and a whole lot of coaxing I convinced him to let me blow him. So we went to my room and he actually stripped off naked and crawled into my bed. So i blew him and I don't take a load in my mouth so at the climactic moment he grabbed up something and blew his load. A little later he realized it was his dark blue t-shirt. So I grabbed it and threw it in the washer with a load of clothes. He spent the night (on the couch damnit!) and the next moring when he pulled his shirt fromt he drier there was this bleached spot on it and at first we couldn't figure it out and then it hit us both that was his cum shot. I had never heard of anyone's cum bleaching out something like that. But, he returned many times for a rerun and several times, the colored items he blew into came out of the wash the same, looking like someone had dumped a little Clorox on it.
That convinced me that I didn't ever want to take a load in the mouth!

buffyfanone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dang... what drugs was the bleacher taking??

i use a pair of red boxer briefs.
about 2 years ago, i started hooking up with a straight friend that i had been crushing on sence 2nd grade.
one night he asked if i was gay and said that he wanted to experiment and that he thought he was atleast a little bi.
so we have been hooking up sence.
maybe a year ago i was blowing him after a good fuck and he came across my face. he picked up his boxer briefs and wiped my face with them, spreading his huge load across the briefs.
i still have them and i cum into them once and a while but mostly i save them for his smell and stains :d

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
i just use a pair of hanes tighty-whities.

several guys have commented on the idea of swapping cum rags. count me in on that - i've got a nice one ready with many loads. contact me privately.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, this will take the prize. As an adult I still use a cum rag. Always have since a kid. My wife is a nurse in a operating room. In the OR they use "packs" which is a package of instruments used for a particular operation. In these packs are what they call "OR towels". They are usually blue or green. They are about one foot square. However, now get this, some of them have a 3" hole in the center of them. They are used to lay on the person and then they can cut the person through the opening. Well, when she brought those home I just knew I had found the ultimate cum rag. Get a hard on, slip yourself through the hold, couple of jerks, and what a great cum rag.

zgsnowrider

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Used an old workout sock years ago in School and College, then just a bunch of kleenex but that's so messy. A women years ago asked me where my "love towels" were. Since then i keep a stack of wash cloths for only that purpose in my headboard. I use them when I blow a load alone or with my lady. I wash them after every use. My brother used to cum in a wine decanter and never cleaned it out.

Last edited:

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
these days i just use a dirty t shirt or boxers, whatever is handy and chuck it in the laundry (i do my own washing).

when i was a kid (15, 16?) i had an old, white, tea towel that was my cumrag, this was a time when i was beting off 3-4 times a day, so well used. never got washed so was as stiff as a board and stained yellow. used to keep it (supposedly) well hidden in a cupboard in my room.

well, one my day my dad decided to do some decorating and started emprtying out the cupboard. SHIT, he found it, i turned round and he was holding it. never said anything.

hung and horny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used socks as a teen, but not for a long time, since...well, since my mom was catching on! But, I switched rooms, when I was about 16, and my new carpet was a light colour and very absorbent, so after I put two and two together, I would just blow one out on the carpet. :p I know it sounds gross, but it was normally in the corner; a less traveled part of my room, not where anyone would notice. :p

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh by the way, I have some useful cumrag advice:

Cum contains lots of proteins, which set when "cooked" in the washing machine... rinse any important items out with COLD water before washing :)

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Several guys on here have talked about swapping their cum-filled underwear. I jacked off into a pair of black boxers and sent them to another LPSG member and he did the same and sent his to me. Thanks mate - really hot! (Up to you whether you own up on here!!)

This is me wearing his cum-filled boxers and adding my own load.

Fresh load

Cum on guys, lets get some swaps going...
(I'm away for a few weeks, but when I'm back I'm definitely up for swapping with some more guys :wink:)