On Dancing with the Stars (audience)

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been wondering who the bleach blond male is that sat next to Sharon Osbone 2 weeks in a row and also was on last night without Sharon cheering on Kelly. And also who the Jonas Bro looking boy was sitting next to Paula Abdul. ANYONE?

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I assumed it was her boyfriend all along, since it's clearly not her brother.

And as for who was sitting next to Paula - bad gay!

It was of course Lance Bass... as I believe the host bloke said quite clearly when he sat down and said "Here's Paula Abdul and Lance Bass."

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I assumed it was her boyfriend all along, since it's clearly not her brother.

And as for who was sitting next to Paula - bad gay!

It was of course Lance Bass... as I believe the host bloke said quite clearly when he sat down and said "Here's Paula Abdul and Lance Bass."

Of course "that" was Lance, I meant the other guy who was next to Tom during that interview but next to Paula when Tom was not there. The "Jonas Bro looking dude" isn't describing Lance Bass.

jonasbrolookingdude.jpg
here he is....

Last edited:

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course "that" was Lance, I meant the other guy who was next to Tom during that interview but next to Paula when Tom was not there. The "Jonas Bro looking dude" isn't describing Lance Bass.

View attachment 73647 here he is....

Oh, okay then. Well, there are more brothers in the family than just the three that are in the band, so I guess he could actually be a Jonas.