On duty m/m

Hey you guys this is my first go taking a shot at writing erotic fiction. So go easy on me! Lol

Part 1
It's my first night on the job at a new post working security detail in a small southern town. My supervisor introduces me to the rest of the security team. "Hey fellas this here is our rookie, Tony. Be sure to show him the ropes, but go easy on him" he said with a chuckle with a deep masculine voice and heavy southern drawl. I thought to myself not quite sure what he meant by that, but I knew I would soon find out. I have to admit my site supervisor (Dick) Richard is pretty hot. About 6' tall, rugged good looks, mustache, Sandy blonde hair, nice bubble button and he fills out his uniform pants nicely with a nice bulge in the front. Hard to tell if he's semi hard or just that we'll endowed. As he introduced to me to the other guys I took notice of how good looking this security team was. A bunch of strapping good looking young men. I'm talking about goof looking corn-fed boys! "This here is Mike, Buck, John and Peter" Buck interrupts and says you know what rhymes with Buck, right? Lol. Buck is about 5'10, muscular chest and thick meaty thighs with red hair and baby blue eyes. And here I am surrounded by all these good looking white studs. A caramel complexion brotha, 5'9, 195, low cut fade, dark brown eyes, nice bubble ass, 8cut. I just knew I was in for one interesting night, to say the least. "Why don't you show Tony the ropes", said Dick. To which Buck chuckled and said "sure" slapping me on the back.

Reactions: rd62624

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey you guys this is my first go taking a shot at writing erotic fiction. So go easy on me! Lol

Part 1
It's my first night on the job at a new post working security detail in a small southern town. My supervisor introduces me to the rest of the security team. "Hey fellas this here is our rookie, Tony. Be sure to show him the ropes, but go easy on him" he said with a chuckle with a deep masculine voice and heavy southern drawl. I thought to myself not quite sure what he meant by that, but I knew I would soon find out. I have to admit my site supervisor (Dick) Richard is pretty hot. About 6' tall, rugged good looks, mustache, Sandy blonde hair, nice bubble button and he fills out his uniform pants nicely with a nice bulge in the front. Hard to tell if he's semi hard or just that we'll endowed. As he introduced to me to the other guys I took notice of how good looking this security team was. A bunch of strapping good looking young men. I'm talking about goof looking corn-fed boys! "This here is Mike, Buck, John and Peter" Buck interrupts and says you know what rhymes with Buck, right? Lol. Buck is about 5'10, muscular chest and thick meaty thighs with red hair and baby blue eyes. And here I am surrounded by all these good looking white studs. A caramel complexion brotha, 5'9, 195, low cut fade, dark brown eyes, nice bubble ass, 8cut. I just knew I was in for one interesting night, to say the least. "Why don't you show Tony the ropes", said Dick. To which Buck chuckled and said "sure" slapping me on the back.
great!!

Reactions: phoenixrising8

Part 2

Buck and I began the tour of the facility, a 200,000 sq ft old abandoned warehouse building. We walked for what seem forever. Buck was a man of very words. He liked to let his eyes do the talking if you know what I mean. As we were walking he kept pulling on his uniform pants which silhouetted a pretty impressive bulge. He caught me looking to which he grabbed his uniform to show me the print of his cock. I thought to myself there's no way this guy is that big. The outline showed what appeared to be a 5" monster, soft but very thick. "I gotta take a piss" said Buck. "I have to take one too," I replied. We walked into this huge bathroom with a line of 5 urinals, no partitions. He took the urinal in the center, I came in and stood at one two urinals down. I noticed his wedding band, he was a married man too, like myself. We both begin to drain the weasel as he's finishing up he steps back from the urinal to give me a birds eye view of his thick hardening cock. He shakes it once, twice, three times, four times. His shakes now turn into tugs. His cock his still getting hard. Mine is too. He's a good 9.5 inches I'd say and very thick. Two married buds tugging away at our thick meats. He s

Reactions: rd62624

Part 2

Buck and I began the tour of the facility, a 200,000 sq ft old abandoned warehouse building. We walked for what seem forever. Buck was a man of very words. He liked to let his eyes do the talking if you know what I mean. As we were walking he kept pulling on his uniform pants which silhouetted a pretty impressive bulge. He caught me looking to which he grabbed his uniform to show me the print of his cock. I thought to myself there's no way this guy is that big. The outline showed what appeared to be a 5" monster, soft but very thick. "I gotta take a piss" said Buck. "I have to take one too," I replied. We walked into this huge bathroom with a line of 5 urinals, no partitions. He took the urinal in the center, I came in and stood at one two urinals down. I noticed his wedding band, he was a married man too, like myself. We both begin to drain the weasel as he's finishing up he steps back from the urinal to give me a birds eye view of his thick hardening cock. He shakes it once, twice, three times, four times. His shakes now turn into tugs. His cock his still getting hard. Mine is too. He's a good 9.5 inches I'd say and very thick. Two married buds tugging away at our thick meats. He gestures for me to come over. I do. I reach over and grab a handful of his thick meat and start massaging the head. Presumably glistening in his pee hole. He moans and starts thrusting his hips. We're both so turned on we didn't hear the bathroom doors open...

Part 2 (cont.)

Precum glistening in his pee slit we were both really worked up now and didn't hear the restroom door open. It was the supervisor Richard aka Dick as he liked to be called. He sure wasn't lacking for anything in the size department! Dick cleared his throat startling both Buck and I. We were too busy jacking away. Dick said "I was wondering what took you boys so long to complete the tour, now I know" he said as he was rubbing his stiffening cock through his uniform pants. He pulled the fabric tight showing a massive bulge and very impressive VPL. Immediately, I felt a lump in my throat as I swallowed hard. Dick began to walk over towards us at the urinals. He turned me around so that I was facing Buck and started groping my ass. "You've got a very nice ass" he said as he begin to grind his hard meat into against my ass. Buck and I began to make out kissing and jacking our cocks. Be now we're both dripping with precum. Using each other's precum as lube...