On gay date, other guy mentions your bulge?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Harry_Crax, Sep 26, 2011.

1. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Last week I was on a second date with a guy, and we didn't have sex on the first date or on the second date, and we're probably not going to have for a while because we both like the idea of getting to know each other first. During the date, he mentions my sizable bulge in jeans (which I didn't mind). Has this happened to you?

2. cdunstan1

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm very much a shower. When I was dating I usually "dressed to impress" so I got more than my share of bulge comments. But I also was pretty much of a "put out or get out" kind of date. Let's see how good the sex is, if it's worth it we'll date some more.

Were you trying to show off or did it just happen? My guess would be that since you're waiting to have sex he's just trying to build some erotic tension.

3. art

art
    Gold Member

My bulge tends to show, though I usually don't dress to emphasize it. Guys usually mention it...or just glance down a lot. I take it as a sign they want to screw. I just smile. Sometimes we have sex, sometimes we don't.

Draft saved Draft deleted