On Massages

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by c_smith, Feb 3, 2008.

1. c_smith

c_smith Active Member

Albums:
    ok, so i was at the local mall where i frequent. it is $1/minute...and i get a 30 minute massage. it's the usual i get when i go there. sometimes i wish it was happy ending, but nontheless, it's good and refreshing.

i hear these like 3 or 4 hs or maybe college girls walk in...asking the usual quesions :confused: and one question was like what does reflexology do? i just smiled and lol'd.

anyways, i take it that many peeps don't know the benefits of massage, but they took like 10 minute massages each....anyways, although i didin't hear any ouch/or that's too much pressure, i take it they have done this before.

how young were you when you first got your professional massage...share them stories here..... :biggrin1::laola::crazy::umbrella::grouphug:

2. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

I was 27 when I first went to see a massage therapist, and the first time I went I got so sick from all the toxins in my muscles being "massaged out". I was nausous the entire drive home.

Other than a brief period when I was laid off, I've been getting massages about 3x a month, every month, since then.

It's how I stay sane.

It wasn't until not too long ago though where I actually got up the courage to get naked though (used to wear my boxers before then).

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Never. I have issues with strangers putting their hands all over me, qualified or not

4. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I lovvvveee massage! Always request a gift certificate for presents. :smile:
    But from a partner, it is very relaxing and sensual. Usually leading to other good things...

Body/massage therapy will help get over that, if you want to try. I know you may not.

5. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I was 17 and struggled to hide the massive erection caused by the sublime silky hands of the Indian masseuse all over my body.

Before the massage she asked me: would it be a problem for you to take your underwear out for the massage? I already had a semi, but managed to hide it.

6. art

art
    Gold Member

My first massage was when I was 11 or 12. I used to go to the gym with my dad on Saturday to work out. After our steam, shower, and so forth, we'd get a nude massage (separately). It lasted maybe 20 or 30 minutes, and it felt great!

There was nothing really sexual about it, except that at that age, everything was sexual to me. Even though the masseur was a physically pretty repulsive middle-aged man, I'd always pop a boner, and I was beginning to get pretty big by that age. The masseur pretended not to notice when I flipped over on my back. I visited him every week for more than a year.

7. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

I've had massages but not very serious ones ... the kind you might get at a midway where someone does your neck and shoulders and upper back, while you're still fully clothed.
    Now, I'm thinking of getting a therapeutic massage.
    Two problems to look at: a mistracking knee, and a painful left shoulder. (I had surgery for dislocations when I was 22, and ever since, that shoulder has never felt quite like the good one.)
    There are two people I might go see. One is a woman, a licenced massage therapist, and the other is an osteopath.
    We don't have nearly as many osteopaths in Canada as you do in the States.
    Has anyone been to an osteopath and have any advice on whether their work is beneficial?

8. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

I love giving and receiving a full body massage.
    Do it regularly to my gf. WOW - simply the best :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
    She often gives me a massage. WOW - simply the best :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
    Prelude to extacy/heaven. (extacy - not the drug.)

9. piratebulldog

piratebulldog Member

In answer to the osteopath question....yes, I have been to an osteopath and they do provide some good therapeutic techniques. However, I got better results from a chiropractor in terms of alignment and all. I used an osteopath for my primary care physician for awhile and they were great but really didn't see much difference than a medical doctor (MD).

10. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I went for an hour and a half massage today. I got the whole massage on my abdominals. I felt so much better. It opens up my breathing, helps my back, loosens my legs. mmmmm Worth every penny if you can find a good one with whom you feel safe. Successful massage involves you dropping your walls and letting them in to work.

11. iceman888888

iceman888888 Member

Anyone have any good stories when you went to get a massage and the therapist accidently got a good view of your extra large cock?

12. catman

Gold Member

Find out if there is a Massage School in your area- I have gone a few times with a very inexpensive rate (its for student learning). Rates depends on experience level.

Once I was a students 'final exam'. The worse part tho was when I rolled over, OBVIOUSLY arroused, the poor guy (male student) blushed, I think, down to his toes...then realized a professor was observing. (I had to tuck both ends of my towel under me to 'keep down' I didn't want to mess up his 'final' score.

He actually apologized at the end. I asked for what? as my 'reaction' was obviously a compliment to his skill. Rather funny still. The guy was so nervous about his final, or worse, reacting or...

13. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    There is nothing "accidental" about the view of my hard cock that I provide to massage therapists.......some ignore it........others pay it some attention..:cool:

14. cltpilot

Gold Member

I was in my 20s when I got my first one. I love them but only get them from time to time. When ever they begin to massage around my crotch or my legs, I usually sport a semi. Guess it is a normal reaction to the massage, so I see no big deal with it.

15. ted0ted1

ted0ted1 New Member

I go to a registered massage therapist on monthly basis for about 2 years. My problem areas are my shoulder and lower back, but it's really good to get full body massage so you can feel relaxed. I find the best time to go is after work and you can go home have a very restful sleep. I have my massage in the nude, and erection/semi can happen particularly when he works on my inner thigh/crotch. Initially I would get embarrassed and apologize and he would tell me it's ok. I guess that's why I prefer male therapist since they can understand that even without sexual intentions, erection can happen. Now I just relax and enjoy the massage. If erection happens it happens, no big deal (no pun intended)

16. tom water

tom water Member

Albums:
    I love massage, I had my first qualified massage when I was 18 at the Blue Mosque Hammam in Istambul, since than anytime I can I'm having one. I had another great one at the historic SPA in Baden Baden

17. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

I had been going to a licensed therapist years ago and never gave a second thought about getting naked. It was very private and professional. The blankets she used were very dense and if I did get erect, I don't think I would have had enough blood pressure to lift those blankets to make her notice.

By the time she made her way to my inner thighs and butt, I was in another zone and usually by the time she was done I was a noodle, often asleep. I don't think anyone has the need to feel akward about getting naked in a professional setting.

I also have been to the "other" massage parlors, in Vegas, and yes they are the total opposite....You can not link the professional masseurs with the Vegas masseurs.

18. Viking_UK

Gold Member

There's quite a big difference between an osteopath and a masseur/masseuse. An osteopath will often use massage as part of the treatment, either to loosen up the muscles before manipulation of the joints or to help them adjust to any movement caused, whereas a masseur shouldn't really do much more than very basic joint manipulation. Osteopaths and chiropracters are fairly similar trades. There's some difference in technique, but it all boils down to joint manipulation in the end. I'd say an osteopath or chiropracter would be of more use when it comes to treating joint instability than a masseur.

Your first visit to them is very important, because you're assessing them as much as they are you. They should ask all the same questions you'd get when visiting a new doctor for the first time and take as detailed a history as possible before going anywhere near your body. Saying that, some of the older ones prefer to do a full physical before asking you any questions so that their diagnosis isn't influenced by what you tell them.

I was in a car crash 11 years ago and hurt my neck quite badly as well as my lumbar and thoracic spine. Unfortunately, I lived with the pain for three years before going to the osteopath on a friend's recommendation because my doctor said there wasn't anything he could do for me. The osteopath said if I'd started treatment immediately after the crash, I might have regained full flexibility, but after three years it was almost too late. I've got a pretty good range of movement now, but nowhere near what I had before my accident.

Draft saved Draft deleted