on measurement

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by twoton, Apr 16, 2011.

1. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been reading and thinking about cock measurements and have developed some opinions on the topic. First, on whether or not one should bone press when one is measuring one's tool. I say: yes, one ought to bone press. Here's why. The point of bone pressing is to obviate fatty tissue that might be present at the base of the shaft. Otherwise, a fat man could increase the length of his dick by losing weight.

Second, how one should measure out from the base. Straight out dorsally? I think this might be a fair measurement for the man with the straight ahead dick. However, for those with a curve, I submit that a straight ahead measurement would be inaccurate. You can't measure the length of the hypotenuse of a triangle by measuring the height. (disclaimer: I have a cock in this cockfight, as my dick not only curves left, it points left. The point is that I'm about a 10 o'clock scholar.)

So I think it's entirely fair to push the fatty tissue aside, measure a little off center, etc. Whatever makes you happy.

I propose the following for empirical study: slip a sock on your cock. Pull it to the base as tight as you want to. Note the point where your dick ends. Remove the sock and measure. I haven't tried this yet, so I cannot say what the results will be like.

Then go ask your partner whether or not you're delivering enough cock to her/him. If she/he says "Baby, you give me as much as I need," you're golden. Throw out your measurements and be happy.

FWIW, my wife knew a couple guys with smaller than average dicks. Both of them were in long term relationships with smokin' hot women. FWIW.

2. CollegeDC

CollegeDC Member

Albums:
    My posted pic has the measurements from the top and the side. I think the side would be the more scientifically accurate method since my jank hooks to the left. (I'm right handed by the way, not sure how that works).

3. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you are over thinking this issue just a tad.

4. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1: Maybe just a little....

And my wife thinks I'm nuts. I think she said something like, "You didn't really measure it, did you?"

#4 twoton, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  5. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a leftie, and I jank to the left.

But yeah, I get a cleaner measurement from the side.

6. maxcok

Gold Member

Fixed it fer ya. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted