On my knees, this morning! (half real, half fiction)

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The first half is real: Well, this all started yesterday with a trip to Wal-Mart (where else you gonna go, out in the country? :rolleyes: ) I was inside buying groceries, after I'd just cashed my paycheck. Well, I should've known better than to park next to a van: whoever it was knocked my driver's-side mirror. :mad: (This happened while I was inside the store, so I don't know who it was. When I came out, there was no one parked on that side next to me.)

Well anyway, while mad as hell, I went and withdrew $$$ from the bank, because I knew this would cost a fortune to replace. I went to 2 of the auto parts stores in town to shop around. AutoZone said they could have me the mirror assembly by next week. O'Reilly's said they'd have it to me this morning, with the provision that I place the order for it before 5pm yesterday afternoon. So I did.

This morning, I went back to O'Reilly's and bought the mirror. I attempt to disassemble part of the door and take off the old broken mirror assembly. I work and struggle all day, to the point that my knees are bleeding from kneeling on the cement parking lot all day. Now O'Reilly's is nice enough to let you borrow their tools (wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.). So I'm in and out all day.

Well the employees there know that I've been out there struggling all day to fix the mirror. So the Assistant Manager tells one of the clerks, "Shane", to go outside and help me.

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
(continued) Now Shane is super-cute. Just my type too: dark hair, goatee, same height as me (about 5-11). He is adorable in that O'Reilly's cap. He sits in the driver's seat of my car, helping me fix the mirror and door. I can't help but stare at his crotch. With the ballcap on, he can't see me staring at him, so I'm OK. I look at his ring finger: not married (YES!).

(I apologize, but due to time constraints :rolleyes: and the fact that I'm tying this on the fly, I am sadly forced to finish this at a later time. Thanks:biggrin1: )