On Pecker (the user, not the anatomy bit)

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Heather LouAnna said:
Aw.

Pecker appreciation thread. <3 I too am guilty of wanting to hold this man in my arms and squeeze him 'til he dies.

Many of his pictures, including his avatar, are of Percy Dovetonsils, btw.

PECKER, I'm surprised, I thought that was you! Now I'm upset.:tongue:

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pecker said:
Pecker, oh you got Pecker
Right here in LPSG.
With a capital "P"
That rhymes with "T"
And that stands for Tool,
That stands for Tool,
You've surely got Pecker!
Right here in LPSG,
Right here!

And he ain't goin' nowhere: you're doomed.

(throwing roses on the stage) more! more!

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When my hubby first found this site, I heard him laughing and came into the computer room to see what was so funny. He was laughing at something Pecker wrote!

I've said this before: Pecker, you always make me laugh... Thank you! :wink:

:flirt: Karen

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being fairly new here I remember Pecker was one of the first to welcome me. I have also noticed that he does this with most new members. A real Gentleman.

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, Pecker,

I second all of the foregoing and then some. This thread got me to thinking of all the great people who have been on this board (I hasten to say that many of them still are including you and me) in the years past. Just to call up a few of them - jonb, orcabomber, da blissmachine, Max, Sammy, Nony, Javier, bilbobagginsx (now WHO could that be???), and who could ever forget finedessert. I recall one of his quips that knocked me out - someone had posted a pic of himself, bent over and showing his fat butt - Grandpa said, "NOW I know where I can park my bicycle!"

Anyway, I"m happy to add to the accolades. You're doing a great job. Keep it up - - - - I MEAN YOUR GOOD POSTS!!!

Gramps

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
I'll certainly tell my children about Pecker! And they'll tell their children. And they'll tell their children. And they'll tell their children ... and so on and so forth.

And Pecker shall live on ... in all us.

*lights a candle*

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to propose that we start a whip round collection to repair the "new posts" button as quickly as possible as it is Pecker's favourite button - so he tells me. The site to him without it must be as much use as a one-legged man in an arse kicking contest tonight.

There are so many here the love throwing in their 2 cents we should have enough dough in about 38 minutes.

What do you guys think?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Daverock said:
I would like to propose that we start a whip round collection to repair the "new posts" button as quickly as possible as it is Pecker's favourite button - so he tells me. The site to him without it must be as much use as a one-legged man in an arse kicking contest tonight.

There are so many here the love throwing in their 2 cents we should have enough dough in about 38 minutes.

What do you guys think?

If you can get the "search" function repaired at the same time, I'll raise my donation to 3 cents, rather than the usual $0.02! :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Daverock said:
Well Rob has fixed it so I think the 5 cents from Alex and I should be donated to the charity of Pecker's choice.

Who have you been sleeping with from the moderator team to suddenly wield such power after a relatively short time here? :confused: :rolleyes:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Daverock said:
Well Rob has fixed it so I think the 5 cents from Alex and I should be donated to the charity of Pecker's choice.

I would suggest you send all nickels to Our Lady of Alzheimers Sufferers with Big Cocks but I can't remember the address.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pecker said:
I would suggest you send all nickels to Our Lady of Alzheimers Sufferers with Big Cocks but I can't remember the address.

Well, hopefully you will have your big cock for as long as you need it. Of course, it pales into insignificance when compared to your big heart!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Pecker said:

Pecker what a way to leave those of us curious even more so!:redface::wink: