On Pecker (the user, not the anatomy bit)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SpeedoGuy said:
Allow me to hoist a toast in praise of the man whose funniest avatar photo featured a penis shaped like a pig.

That avatar is still happily foraging for truffles in the gallery. :wink:

Media
Pecker said:
Everybody would like to have more Pecker.
I know i can't get enough!

To Pecker—the legendary sage and brilliant raconteur wit of LPSG, I honor you with my 500th post. Thank you for all you add to LPSG. Thank you for all the new member greetings that you do. Thank you for the many smiles you give to the many readers who follow and look forward to your LPSG posts! Thanks for being you. Continued best wishes to you.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
chicagosam said:
I know i can't get enough!

To Pecker—the legendary sage and brilliant raconteur wit of LPSG, I honor you with my 500th post. Thank you for all you add to LPSG. Thank you for all the new member greetings that you do. Thank you for the many smiles you give to the many readers who follow and look forward to your LPSG posts! Thanks for being you. Continued best wishes to you.

...and thanks to you for dedicating your 500th cherry to me.

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
I thought Pecker referred to his keyboarding skills (you know how we old guys are these newfangled computers). I always look forward to reading the "new member" posts just to read his replies. Keep up the great work here.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Pecker said:
Everybody would like to have more Pecker.

Well I am a virgin so I guess I WOULD like more Pecker!:redface:

Pecker I have also enjoyed your new member welcomes. Unfortunately I never bothered to introduce myself when I first joined. I'm sure I would've enjoyed your welcome if you could've given me one! Pecker I'm less than a month old here:wink:, would you give me one? PLEASE!!!:smile:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Pecker said:
Welcome, aggie. Since you're less than a month old, you'll need frequent burping.

Thanks again for that welcome "Peck". I knew you would if you could. Now I feel coddled though!:redface: And yes I do require frequent "burping". I drink way too much coke from a "bottle"!:tongue: