On posting links to for-pay sites

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by b.c., Jan 19, 2007.

1. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just learned something new today.

A couple of days ago I posted links to pics of a bevy of beauties on a thread called "Hunnies" and today I learned that the thread is gone. Why? Because some of them apparently were links to for-pay sites (??) (Not my sites of course...)

Seems you can't do that. Gee! I didn't know! Honest, guys...

Anyway, my apologies to all for the faux pas. :redface:

2. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo
    Free links are ok , pay links are a big No No cause they are considered spam.

:banana:
    HORSE

3. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't understand what you mean by "pay links". Dude, all I was doing was posting links to pictures of babes. I didn't pay to see the pictures. (I think I already made clear how I feel about paying for any of this stuff).

I surf the net and if I come across some hot pix I save it, thinking maybe some of y'all on the forum would appreciate seeing 'em. That's about it.

Maybe some of the pages had links to other pages or (pay) sites... frankly I don't know. (Actually, if you think about it, so does Xtube and just about everything else). But hey, no big deal. Live and learn.

4. Matthew

Gold Member

b.c., I think the moderators are somewhat to blame for this because we have never outlined a clear policy. We know that if someone joins just to shill for their site, that's an automatic ban. But that is clearly far from the case with you. I think your post that had a whole bunch of links to pay sites caught the moderator's attention and it was decided that was excessive, but I know that you aren't the first to link to a pay site, so there is clearly a grey area there. So no worries about the "faux pas" -- I think we all just need to figure out where the line is.

Draft saved Draft deleted