Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The next day I had to leave the beach. I agreed with Steve that I would be back late next Friday, but the summer was over and I had to work.

So for the week I worked … and wanked. More horned up than I had ever been before I jacked off morning and evening, in the middle of the night, in a toilet cubicle in my lunchbreak. And the more I wanked the hornier I got. In all my fantasies it was Steve who featured, the fit, horny stud who had brought me to sexual ecstacy. I lusted after him.

On Friday evening I arrived at his grotty digs a bit earlier than expected. Steve said hi, but it wasn’t quite the welcome I had hoped for. He ordered a pizza and we ate it with beer, and the more we talked the more it became clear that the conversation wasn’t flowing. Steve fell silent, and after a few minutes of monologue I ran out of anything to say. So we sat and stared at each other.

After a few minutes I found that Steve wasn’t even looking at me. At first this annoyed me, then I realised his eyes were on my crotch. Unsure what was happening I slowly opened my legs, then slowly slouched in the chair, aware that my semi was amply filling my jeans. Steve was staring at my crotch. I moved a hand into my crotch and gently stroked my cock through the denim.

“You fucking bastard!” Suddenly Steve was standing over me, shouting and angry. I was bemused, even frightened. In the end I hardly knew this guy. His hands on my shoulders, standing between my legs as I sat slouched on the chair he started swearing at me. But nothing made sense. For a moment I thought he was going to hit me. Controlling himself with an effort he pulled back, sat down again with his face in his hands.

“What the fuck have I done?”

My question got no quick answer. Then, breathing hard, he told me.

“After the show on Monday I decided to make a bit on the side. There was this really hot chick. Long legs. Nice smile. Oh sod the smile, big tits. Anyway she wanted a quick fuck. Wanted it doggy. Took me to her hotel, nice place. Got her clothes off. Body hotter than even I had imagined, and I’ve got a pretty good imagination. So she’s on all fours, and I had my cock to her pussy. She’s wet and hot, so I push in and she moans in pleasure. So I’m fucking, and I start thinking of you. Suddenly I don’t want to fuck her. I might have gone soft then, but I didn’t because right then she orgasmed. And for the next half hour I fucked her, and thought of you, and almost went soft, and she had the big O and got me firm again. Then I realised I wasn’t going to cum so I faked it. You ever heard of a man faking it? Waited till she was on cloud nine with orgasm I don’t know what number and thrust a bit fast and said I had cum. Tuesday I tried to jack off. Couldn’t cum – just thought how hot you were. Same Wednesday. Got really horned up, and just as I was ready to shoot went soft and lost it. Thursday I wanked for hours, lusting after your body, and not even any pre. So what the fuck you fucking done to me you fucking bastard?”

I kissed him. We were standing together, our lips locked together, our bulges grinding together. I whispered in his ear “I want to fuck you like you last did me – I want to tie you up”.

So I tied him on his back, naked, bone pointing to the ceiling, balls so high they were almost drawn into his body. He told me to remember he had a five-day load. I got my jeans off, knelt over him, my briefs tented, my cotton-covered cock proding his lips. He moaned. He licked.

I got the briefs off. Return match. He knew it and I knew it. What he had done nearly a week ago I was going to do to him, but he had a five day load. I was horny myself. My cock thrust into his mouth, hot and wet. And in no time I unloaded. He had no warning from me, just a dollop of hot spunk shot to the back of his throat.

As I came down from my orgasm I saw his cock straining, the head red and glossy with a leak of pre-cum. I almost sucked on it. He was squirming, begging, craving release. His whole body glistened with sweat, defining his muscles, while his pubic hair was damp and rank with his perspiration. I was instantly hard again.

Set on repeating what he had done to me I lifted his legs, put my cock to his hole and thrust in. It was a rough ride. He bucked a lot, he was noisy, he wanted me to wank him off. It was hot, and it got me off. For me it was fun sex.

Steve was flushed red all over. His face was crimson, his chest pink, his breath coming in gasps as if he had run a marathon. He knew what was going to happen now – just as he had grasped my cock, I was going to grasp his, and he was going to cum.

Sitting on his legs I moved my hand slowly close to his cock. He moaned. I stopped. He begged. I smiled. He begged. I tweaked his nipples. He begged. I rubbed his inner thighs. And then I knew what I wanted. Bending over his cock I opened my mouth, and in one movement I swallowed it.

The next few seconds were crazy. At first I started to gag, my throat filled with a great hot sausage. Then my mouth and throat was invaded by his fast and violent thrusting. Suddenly the taste of his cum was everywhere, hot and salty. And it went on and on. I could hear him shouting out, hear his cock slap my mouth and throat, even hear his spurts. His balls whacking my chin, his taste and smell filling me, his orgasm went on and on. And I realised I was cumming again, humping his legs and shooting a third load. This was bliss.

Cynix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This story lived up to any expectations I had so far... keep it up^^

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I woke in the middle of the night to find Steve holding me tight, spooning me, his arm round my shoulders and his crotch pressed into my bum. In the morning – not early – I woke up again to find him lying across me. He was hot, heavy and it wasn’t really very comfortable, but I wasn’t bothered. I drifted back to sleep.

A loud knock on the door of Steve’s room woke me again, and seconds later two of Steve’s friends from the night club had walked in. I knew them both – they had been two of the group who fucked Fiona – but I couldn’t put a name to either.

They could remember me. “So what did you do to Steve last night, Jason?” We heard him shouting and begging. Heard the bedsprings too! You give it to him hard mate?”

Steve woke up enough to greet them. “Get the fuck out of here!”

“Sounds like Steve needs some more of whatever you did to him Jason, to make him polite. Anyway we’ve not come to perv on you too bunnies. You’re invited. Most of the guys have gone home now the club’s closed so we’re desperate and its got to be you. Sharon has heard what we did to Fiona and wants to know what it’s like. About noon, her place …you know where that is Steve?”

“Fuck off!”

“Not a morning person, are you?”

The guys left. Steve sat up, got out of bed, and walked into the bathroom. I waited till I could hear he had had his morning piss and heard the shower cubicle door clunk closed, and went out there myself. I pissed, and thought of waiting for him to finish in the shower, then changed my mind, opened the door and walked in. There wasn’t much space, and for a few seconds I stood face to face with Steve, inches from him, then he kissed me.

The kiss went on and on, first our lips closed, then opened, then tongues touching. Our cocks hardened, knocked together, strained to full erection. In no time I was fisting Steve’s cock, fighting his tongue with mine, and in seconds Steve tensed and shot his load. Breathing hard he parted from my lips, looked into my eyes, and with a big smile said “that’s nice”. He looked down at his wilting cock, still in my hand, the shower water removing the dollops of cum, and said “Quick as a teenager. That’s what you do to me”.

“Any time Steve. Lets just hang today and have fun”.

“Got to see the lads and Sharon”

“I don’t want to”.

Steve knelt down and nuzzled my crotch. He played with my balls for a while, then licked the head of my cock. His hands on my thighs he licked my sack and up and down my cock, swallowing the head as he reached the top. After a few cycles I was in ecstasy, my balls high, head back enjoying every moment.

“Jason, you’ve fucked me up. All week I can’t cum. I’ve got to get over it. I need to hang with the lads and get some pussy. And I need you to be there. Please”.

His fingers played with my shaft and balls. I looked down into his brown eyes, at his finely toned chest and arms. Did I love this guy? Almost without me realising it my body went into orgasm, and with a series of powerful thrusts I shot a very respectable load onto Steve’s face.

So of course later we prepared to go to Sharon’s place. Steve pulled on a pair of speedos – “she’s got a nice pool, right on the beach” – so I grabbed my swim shorts from my overnight bag. “You can’t wear those” said Steve, laughing – “here, wear these”. He pulled another pair of speedos out of a drawer, clearly well worn. I pulled them on, feeling a slight rise from my cock as it registered the tightness. I wondered if I looked as hot as Steve. His black speedos covered everything they should, but in a profile he had a bulge that could not be ignored.

Sharon’s place was posh. Pool, patio, sauna, right on the beach. And some food. All Steve managed to provide for breakfast was black coffee and a Mars bar, so a buffet was nice. I ate. Sharon was in a biki, bright blue, clinging to every curve, and curves well worth showing. Her boyfriend was with her. Lee was a body builder with the sort of physique which intimidates. He was in a posing pouch, his head shaved, his body oiled, and a badly set broken nose suggesting a rough past. Steve’s two friends were already there – Darren and Ben – both in beach shorts. With five guys and one girl this clearly wasn’t the usual lunch.

We all ate and swam a bit, and Sharon flirted alarmingly in the pool, with her boyfriend watching. I don’t think any of us knew quite how to respond while Lee watched every move. She groped me, and I think she groped Steve as well. She laughed at Darren and Ben’s shorts and told them to get them off, and when they didn’t launched herself at Ben and tried to yank them down. He held them up, tried to push her away, and somehow in the struggle her top came off.

At first I was looking at her tits, which were very nice indeed. Then I noticed Lee. His posing pouch was showing ample evidence of a swelling cock inside. He was getting off on the scene.

Laughing loudly Sharon put her hands on her breasts in mock modesty, then laughing again took them away. She looked at Lee, who nodded, then pulled her briefs off. Standing naked she faced Ben and tried again to pull his shorts off. This time he let her, revealing a semi-hard cock. Lee had a hand to his crotch, and was slowly rubbing himself through his posing pouch. Speaking to Ben he ordered “now fuck her”.

Reactions: txplorer

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sharon lay down on a lounger, her legs hanging off the side and wide open. Ben moved into the zone. Standing between her legs he stared at her tits, at her pussy, and as he did so his cock swelled to fully erect. Like all the guys at the club he had a good size – at least 8” and thick with it. Kneeling he put the tip of his cock to her pussy, and the first few inches were swallowed up. He started to thrust.

In less than a minute Lee had a hand on Ben’s shoulder and was pulling him off. “Next guy” he said. We all thought he meant himself, but instead he pointed at Darren. The bulge in his shorts meant there was no doubt he was ready. Shorts down revealed 7.5”, and Darren thrust in.

Maybe a minute went by, and Lee pulled Darren out. He pointed at me. My cock had hardened in my speedos and the head had escaped over the waistband. I assumed the position and felt my cock sink into a warm and wet paradise. In no time Lee’s hand was on my shoulder, and I pulled out. Steve already had his speedos off. At 9” he was the biggest guy present, and Sharon looked at him with satisfaction. In he throng.

Lee had discarded the posing pouch and was steadily jacking an unremarkable 5.5”. Ben and Darren, both standing at full mast, seemed to consider some man on man fun, but Lee broke them up. Basically we were all doing what he wanted, because none of us wanted to get thumped by him.

What he wanted was simple. We were all to fuck her, changing every minute or less. All our attentions were to be on her, so the rhythm was a minute of fucking followed by three minutes of standing around with the sun drying pussy juice off our gleaming cocks. And all the while he jacked slowly.

It took a long time. Darren seemed to be the closest to shooting, and after Lee pulled him back from a minute’s slot started to jack his own cock. Lee threatened him with a fist. When Darren’s fuck turn came again he went for broke, and in seconds it was clear he was past the point of no return. Lee grabbed him round his middle, and pulled him back. As his cock emerged from her pussy it we could all see that he was already ejaculating. Maybe he had got off a shot in her pussy, but the rest sprayed through the air, landing mainly on her tits.

In turn Ben and I got the same treatment. Ben was pulled back just before he was ready to shoot, but managed to grab his own cock and with a few strokes of the master’s hand brought himself to a messy orgasm. I tried not to make it obvious that I was about to cum, but Lee was too astute, and I was pulled back a split second before my orgasm broke. My spunk shot out, pooling between her tits with the contributions of Darren and Ben.

So now it was just Steve, and with no-one to change with him he was allowed to fuck. And fuck he did, deep and fast. After a few minutes Lee lost it, and came to a dribble of an orgasm. Steve was left master of the field, the stud who could fuck, his 9” pole pounding a well-stretched pussy.

Watching him I was at first full of admiration, then the penny dropped. Steve couldn’t cum. The problem that had plagued him had kicked in again, and he couldn’t climax. I watched his thrusting hips, then looked into his eyes and saw the panic. Here was a guy who needed help.

Lee seemed to have lost interest after his own climax. I moved in behind Steve and got a hand on his balls. As he thrust in and out I provided a little more stimulation.

After a couple of minutes Steve pulled out. Clearly he was ready to cum, yet I thought I saw still a trace of panic. Reaching round him I got my hand on his cock, and fisting his cock heard him wimper and moan. My other hand found his cock, providing a two-fist hole for his cock.

His body went into spasm. For a moment I wondered if he wasn’t going to make it, then another convulsive tightening of his muscles and a jet of spunk shot from his cock head. It was a long shot, the longest I’ve ever seen, a great arc of flying spunk. His balls crashing into my fist, his muscles tense and rippling, he unloaded rope after rope of cum. As the last drops were squeezed out he collapsed into my arms, the spent stud.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sharon lay down on a lounger, her legs hanging off the side and wide open. Ben moved into the zone. Standing between her legs he stared at her tits, at her pussy, and as he did so his cock swelled to fully erect. Like all the guys at the club he had a good size – at least 8” and thick with it. Kneeling he put the tip of his cock to her pussy, and the first few inches were swallowed up. He started to thrust.

In less than a minute Lee had a hand on Ben’s shoulder and was pulling him off. “Next guy” he said. We all thought he meant himself, but instead he pointed at Darren. The bulge in his shorts meant there was no doubt he was ready. Shorts down revealed 7.5”, and Darren thrust in.

Maybe a minute went by, and Lee pulled Darren out. He pointed at me. My cock had hardened in my speedos and the head had escaped over the waistband. I assumed the position and felt my cock sink into a warm and wet paradise. In no time Lee’s hand was on my shoulder, and I pulled out. Steve already had his speedos off. At 9” he was the biggest guy present, and Sharon looked at him with satisfaction. In he throng.

Lee had discarded the posing pouch and was steadily jacking an unremarkable 5.5”. Ben and Darren, both standing at full mast, seemed to consider some man on man fun, but Lee broke them up. Basically we were all doing what he wanted, because none of us wanted to get thumped by him.

What he wanted was simple. We were all to fuck her, changing every minute or less. All our attentions were to be on her, so the rhythm was a minute of fucking followed by three minutes of standing around with the sun drying pussy juice off our gleaming cocks. And all the while he jacked slowly.

It took a long time. Darren seemed to be the closest to shooting, and after Lee pulled him back from a minute’s slot started to jack his own cock. Lee threatened him with a fist. When Darren’s fuck turn came again he went for broke, and in seconds it was clear he was past the point of no return. Lee grabbed him round his middle, and pulled him back. As his cock emerged from her pussy it we could all see that he was already ejaculating. Maybe he had got off a shot in her pussy, but the rest sprayed through the air, landing mainly on her tits.

In turn Ben and I got the same treatment. Ben was pulled back just before he was ready to shoot, but managed to grab his own cock and with a few strokes of the master’s hand brought himself to a messy orgasm. I tried not to make it obvious that I was about to cum, but Lee was too astute, and I was pulled back a split second before my orgasm broke. My spunk shot out, pooling between her tits with the contributions of Darren and Ben.

So now it was just Steve, and with no-one to change with him he was allowed to fuck. And fuck he did, deep and fast. After a few minutes Lee lost it, and came to a dribble of an orgasm. Steve was left master of the field, the stud who could fuck, his 9” pole pounding a well-stretched pussy.

Watching him I was at first full of admiration, then the penny dropped. Steve couldn’t cum. The problem that had plagued him had kicked in again, and he couldn’t climax. I watched his thrusting hips, then looked into his eyes and saw the panic. Here was a guy who needed help.

Lee seemed to have lost interest after his own climax. I moved in behind Steve and got a hand on his balls. As he thrust in and out I provided a little more stimulation.

After a couple of minutes Steve pulled out. Clearly he was ready to cum, yet I thought I saw still a trace of panic. Reaching round him I got my hand on his cock, and fisting his cock heard him wimper and moan. My other hand found his cock, providing a two-fist hole for his cock.

His body went into spasm. For a moment I wondered if he wasn’t going to make it, then another convulsive tightening of his muscles and a jet of spunk shot from his cock head. It was a long shot, the longest I’ve ever seen, a great arc of flying spunk. His balls crashing into my fist, his muscles tense and rippling, he unloaded rope after rope of cum. As the last drops were squeezed out he collapsed into my arms, the spent stud.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I started this story I thought of it either as a single episode short story, or maybe a two-part story. It has rather grown since then.

Guys please advise - is it worth another episode or two, or do I put it to bed and maybe try a new story with a different scenario?

I guess the question boils down to, does the theme of this story hit the spot? Is it decent wank material? Or do I try something new and different?

Cynix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd be happy with either (I know this is not what you asked for >.<)

but if I was to decide I'd say whip out a new scenario ^^

nonetheless this story was great!