On the bus yesterday

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
I hear a lot of guys say they have noticeable bulges, its hard to hide, etc..truthfully though seeing so many guys day in and out, I have not noticed very many at all. Actually up until ysterday, I dont know how long it has been since I noticed one.

Anyways, I was on the bus yesterday, all the way to the back..next stop, this tall, slim guy comes in, good looking, sits beside me near the back. I was checking him out and anyways, I looked down and I was seriously almost in shock..in my mind I was thinking "oh my god'. This guys dick was noticeable, straight through the middle, looked long and thick, looked at least 9-10inches. I was not sure. I thought maybe that was the lining of the pants but throughout the ride, I looked over, and at one point I saw it throb through his pants..which really turned me on at that point. He also started feeling himself down there as well..so then I knew for sure. (he was talking on the cell for a lot of the time, so I could take a peak since he wasn't paying 100% attention in my direction)

Anyways, it was great, but really, that is maybe the first time I have seen a noticeable bulge like that in YEARS.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bus rides can be delightful, right, woskxn? Too bad you couldn't have listened in on the cell conversation, since it so obviously resulted in his hard dick. Just a couple of questions -- 1) did you have to get off the bus before him and if not, (2 did you keep up with where he got off, as well as on, the bus. He seems like a prime candidate for future contacts to me, man :excl:

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Apr 17 2005, 05:58 PM
Bus rides can be delightful, right, woskxn? Too bad you couldn't have listened in on the cell conversation, since it so obviously resulted in his hard dick. Just a couple of questions -- 1) did you have to get off the bus before him and if not, (2 did you keep up with where he got off, as well as on, the bus. He seems like a prime candidate for future contacts to me, man :excl:
[post=301450]Quoted post[/post]​

No, I got off after him. Yes, I payed attention to where he was going, after he got off, but unfortunatley I was heading to work, and was kind of running late so I had to go straight there. One interesting part is that he got off, soon after two fairly good looking girls pass by and he looks back, so clear he was checking them out. Now, to me anyways, that looked so forced that I got the feeling he was trying to show everyone that he was straight. I dont know either way though. I was hoping the bus would pass him so I can look back and still see if its noticeable but the bus stopped at the light, and he crossed to the left..so I couldn't see.

One thing that really turned me on is that he is clearly an exhibitionist, whether straight or gay..at one point I looked over and didn't care if he could see me looking, and he looked over and then soon after touched himself down there.

He actually got off 2 blocks from where I work..if I see him again, I'm gonna follow him hehe ;)

BTW, he was talking loud enough to listen in..but after I saw the bulge, I was so distracted, I wasn't paying attention what he was saying.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It seems like you did everything possible in the situation. His 'handling' himself as you looked at it was a true give away and come on, so this revealed his interest in you. I'll have to ask if you noticed his looking for your bulging crotch, too. I hope he doesn't prove to be like some of mine have been, in that the ones that got away always seem to be the best. Be sure to keep us informed if this story can be continued, man.

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Apr 17 2005, 08:17 PM
It seems like you did everything possible in the situation. His 'handling' himself as you looked at it was a true give away and come on, so this revealed his interest in you. I'll have to ask if you noticed his looking for your bulging crotch, too. I hope he doesn't prove to be like some of mine have been, in that the ones that got away always seem to be the best. Be sure to keep us informed if this story can be continued, man.
[post=301483]Quoted post[/post]​

He looked into my direction definetley, but I didn't see where he was looking exactly. Since I tried for him not to notice I was looking for most part.

It looked amazing though..especially on that slim, tall body (long legs).

I hope I cross paths with him again.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by woskxn@Apr 17 2005, 08:44 PM
It looked amazing though..especially on that slim, tall body (long legs).
I hope I cross paths with him again.
[post=301489]Quoted post[/post]​
I hope you do, too, buddy, not only for your pleasure, but, also, for the vicarious
experience you've given me :excl:

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
I've told this story before:

On the way to work one morning I sat across from a cute latino kid wearing tight white jeans. As I casually eyed the spot where the seams in his levis met between his widely spread legs he got hard. It grew to beautiful mound stretching from his fly toward his left hip, probably not huge but respectable. I don't recall any good looking women in the vicinity and he was looking every way but in my direction which indicatied to me he wasn't looking to hook up, but just being a proud exhibitionist.

For about 10 minutes I just stared as his body swayed with bus and he never lost any hardness nor touched himself. He got off the bus eventually and I had to continue to work, never to see him again.

His aloofness and the thought of cheating on my partner kept me from striking up a conversation so its another one that just got away.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Apr 18 2005, 02:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Apr 18 2005, 02:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-woskxn@Apr 17 2005, 06:17 PM
I got off after him.

:eyes:
[post=301595]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
aaarrgghh beaten&#33;

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by woskxn@Apr 17 2005, 05:48 PM
but really, that is maybe the first time I have seen a noticeable bulge like that in YEARS.
[post=301446]Quoted post[/post]​

Its funny cuz I feel like you do. I rarely ever see a huge bulge, but when I do see it, I&#39;m like in awe :wow: .

I&#39;m hung, but i&#39;m a grower ( small soft) and I can&#39;t imagine having my dick hang down the side of my pants leg in its soft state :p

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thankfully, warm weather has returned. I go out at lunch every day and look for bulges. On a sunny warm day I usually find one. Lots of guys in thin suit pants and boxers usually have something to show. I&#39;m lucky because I live in a city with a central gathering spot so just about everyone downtown hangs out there or walks through there are some point during the day. It&#39;s always crowded at lunch and it&#39;s circular so you can watch a guy for quite a while before you pass. Gotta wear sunglasses; not all guys are into being watched.

2big

1st Like
Media
its funny for me to just hear about this. daily i cover myself with the bag i carry so that i&#39;m not that obvious. i have received numerous stares and comments over the years for being "obscene" or "gross" on the bus. most people don&#39;t realize that if you wear a normal pair of pants or shorts and are hung, when you sit down, you will have your cock going down your leg. i have tried all sorts of "confinement" attire, but the basic finality is that you will show something. in the last week alone, i have recieved 2 audible comments (passive-agressive style) and one evil stare for &#39;showing&#39; on the bus. people dont realize that for me, that is all i can do. it can&#39;t be physically smaller than just about 7 inches. unless i wear a dress, it will show down a pant leg.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by 2big@Apr 24 2005, 11:33 PM
its funny for me to just hear about this. daily i cover myself with the bag i carry so that i&#39;m not that obvious. i have received numerous stares and comments over the years for being "obscene" or "gross" on the bus. most people don&#39;t realize that if you wear a normal pair of pants or shorts and are hung, when you sit down, you will have your cock going down your leg. i have tried all sorts of "confinement" attire, but the basic finality is that you will show something. in the last week alone, i have recieved 2 audible comments (passive-agressive style) and one evil stare for &#39;showing&#39; on the bus. people dont realize that for me, that is all i can do. it can&#39;t be physically smaller than just about 7 inches. unless i wear a dress, it will show down a pant leg.
[post=304309]Quoted post[/post]​

2big,

What was that? "You can please some of the people some of the time, and.................................

Now if you had a hole in the fabric of your trouser leg, well probably not a good choice. Concealed behind a layer or two of clothing, F**k em&#33;.Ole Dolly Parton does&#39;nt apologize does she?????

blackwood

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by 2big@Apr 24 2005, 11:33 PM
people dont realize that for me, that is all i can do. it can&#39;t be physically smaller than just about 7 inches. unless i wear a dress, it will show down a pant leg.
[post=304309]Quoted post[/post]​

Some people just don&#39;t understand that some men will show more then others.
I always felt that people in general ( men and women) are alot more understanding of a shapely women then they are of a shapely man........so to speak.....

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I so agree, alleyblu. The phallus has always been THE one sexual item that&#39;s taboo to show in Western culture. Hell, that&#39;s part of the reason we&#39;re so eager to catch a glimpse of it, in clothing or out. Nevertheless, I wonder if we would ever tire of being able to make comparisons.

tightcrotch83: well bein 11" x 7" when hard cant really help havin a bit of a bulge...100% british beef or so i&#39;m told lol.Anyway proud to show it off...why be ashamed? :D

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by RoysToy@Apr 25 2005, 04:28 PM
The phallus has always been THE one sexual item that&#39;s taboo to show in Western culture.
[post=304580]Quoted post[/post]​

... mmm... may I disagree, just a bit :p ? Think about Ancient Greece, basis of the &#39;Western&#39; culture. Think about Ancient Rome, another basis of the &#39;Western&#39; culture. Both LOVED phallic images and phallus(es?) &#33; The bigger, the better (even though they didn&#39;t really like - or weren&#39;t ready ;) - to admit that, but it&#39;s enough to visit Pompei to see what I mean & talk about :D :p )

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Perhaps I should have qualified my statement, Ralexx, and specified the Western culture with the Prostestant heritage ethics. Certainly, Ancient Greek and Roman cultures were forerunners of what we consider &#39;our&#39; Western culture, but the changes through the years have been substantial.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ralexx,
Where did your quote come from? It&#39;s very good and says volumes.

" Poor is the man whose pleasure depends on the permission of another "

Thanks&#33;