On the camp site

rbrum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some time ago I wrote about a holiday job I did in a recent summer, going across to France to work on a camp site with the hope of improving my French. Most of the time the weather was hot, and we employees were issued with a company tee shirt and shorts to wear during hours of duty. As I pack quite a lot I was concerned about the shorts, but they were basically OK, fairly loose and with a sewn-in pouch to contain your package. This meant it wouldn't wander all over, would be more comfortable and if I got excited for any reason or for no reason, then it was all still supported. It turned out that at times when I got hard a clear lump became visible even in these loose shorts, as my cock pushed against this inside pouch, but it was not embarrassingly obvious, just something that people could notice if they wanted, and when it went down again, there was nothing on display. Sorry to go on about this, but in the past I had had embarrassing moments when it refused to go down, there was a lot to see, everyone looked at me and I was not capable of making it go away. So, one morning I picked up as usual a clean pair of shorts at the camp site laundry but when I came to put them on discovered there was no inside pouch. They were long enough certainly for me when soft, but even if I never got a hard-on that day (extremely unlikely), my package would bang around as I walked, might leave a noticeable impression when I was standing still and just a semi would be awkward to cope with as well as being uncomfortable. There was nothing else available so I had to wear these shorts and trust in will-power to keep my package soft. Naturally I hang to the right, don't know why, that's the way my heavy cock and balls fall, but when I got into these shorts, the whole lot sunk to the left. I didn't adjust this but went to start my job at the reception counter, feeling a little strange hanging left but, why not, there was no discomfort, so it remained there. To start with, things were fine. When I was sitting down, there was certainly a clear outline to see and when I walked it did swing about, but I wasn't worried. However, mid-morning a group of three girls in their early twenties arrived to check in. Yes, they had a booking and yes I would show them where to pitch their tent and assist them putting it up. I couldn't help noticing that all three of them had attractive boobs, larger than average, and one in particular had very firm well-rounded big breasts, that provoked stretch-lines in her tee shirt. She was wearing a bra, but had her tee shirt shrunk or was she wearing a size too small ? Had they all met at a big breast society, if such things exist ? My head was filled rapidly with these thoughts, while lower down my package was filled rapidly too, expanding and hardening everything inside my shorts. From hanging loose and downwards I was now getting an unavoidable semi and, as I snatched a quick glance, you could see the bulge starting to press and push upwards and outwards, restrained by nothing except the loose shorts, so all the shaft was freely forcing itself forwards, getting thicker, and the whole of it was obvious inside my shorts. Don't get me wrong, I was quite proud of my larger than average packet, glad to be really big, larger than other guys, though in the past I had felt very shy about it, felt I was somehow abnormal to have this huge lump hanging off me, which unaccountably hardened at times, producing a clear outline inside my trousers. Even when soft you could notice it in the trousers I had to wear at school. I just wanted to be ordinary, like the others, and not permanently show a bulge that caught everyone's eye; especially I hated getting randomly hard and causing more upheaval in my trousers. I used to make it comfortable by discreetly putting my right hand in my pocket and moving it to be vertical. OK I know this let it expand more fully, but it was more comfortable and the prong didn't stick outwards in such a pronounced way. It was still clear and really big but it wasn't forcing its attention on me so much and because I didn't have to think what to do, it began to go down. By now I was past the stage of feeling bad about it and was happy to feel big and masculine but there were still times, like this occasion inside the tent we had just erected, when I was feeling awkward about erecting another tent inside my shorts. The girls' tent was one of those with internal divisions, so I concentrated on fixing these, which enabled me to face away from the others, while working at some of the fixings, and my pressing package was now less obvious, but alas they had noticed my condition and from what I could understand with my then limited French they were discussing which of them should shag me and when. This hit me like a sudden wave of electrical excitement passing into my body, instantly forcing me into a full hard-on. My shorts were getting damp and my package was massively protruding. I deftly pushed it into an upright position because it was hurting me when pushing horizontally against the shorts. I know this made it seem bigger, but it was freed from any constraint of being held in check by the shorts, and I had to do this to be comfortable. That feeling of anticipatory pleasure was starting to make itself felt, the last thing I needed at that moment. Mentally I struggled to concentrate on the work of fixing their tent, slowed down so that my task would take longer, compelled myself to think solely of doing the job sorting out their tent and to ignore that surge of background excitement that had grabbed me and caused the clear damp swelling that was still there and which I was desperate to be rid of. Then I noticed that the three girls had disappeared somewhere, maybe to get things from the camp site shop. This certainly eased the pressure mentally inside my head and physically inside my shorts. I quickly finished the jobs in the tent so as to make a rapid getaway back to the reception counter. I was still nursing a considerable erection and had to move carefully, otherwise the pulling of my shorts against my full cock could restart the serious excitement and the whole load would be shot. Treading carefully so that my shorts didn't pull hard against my stiff package I failed to notice where I was treading and tripped over some sleeping bags and cushions they had strewn on the tent floor, landing on my back and immediately one of the girls was beside me. She had been in the tent all the time and not disappeared with the others as I imagined. The act of falling had taken my attention off the problem I was nursing between my legs but now her solicitations as to my welfare brought back the pressure inside my shorts and this time there was no stopping it, specially as she was easing her hand into the elastic of the shorts and pressing her breasts against my body. She carefully released my package from my shorts. It was vibrating now and at any moment would explode. She kissed my lips gorgeously and then took the tip of her tongue to the tip of my prong, causing the explosion to start. As she put her mouth around it a huge wave of pleasure surged through it, while my breathing became fierce and noisy. I was grunting under the strain of the enjoyment. She told me afterwards I was very loud. The sucking continued, I don't know how long. She didn't manage to take my whole length on that occasion. I was writhing with excitement and she held me firmly on the tent floor with her left arm while her right hand gently pulled at my balls, causing even more pleasure. When we were finished she took my still hard cock and pushed it firmly back into my shorts, so firmly that it hurt. Quick, she said, the others mustn't know what we've been doing. At least with my limited French I thought that's what she said. But why the haste ? Then it struck me that she was not the one designated to shag me; it should have been one of her friends and they would be angry on their imminent return. I managed to get myself looking reasonable, now much softer but still awkwardly sensitive, and I went back to the reception counter to carry on with my job. I did meet all three of them later during their brief stay, for playtime of various kinds but always in my off-duty hours, as I received a reprimand from the manager for that morning's episode. Apparently the loud noise I made had bothered some people and the manager warned me against getting erections during working hours. No good saying I couldn't help it, just had to try better next time.