Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Santa sat in his workshop going through the naughty and nice list

The usual culprits on the naughty list

His tactics never seemed to work these days

A name caught his eye

Joe Harrison, 26, usual stuff, bad attitude, cheated in school, mocked anyone who was different, a new entry, cheats regularly on his partner Henry Blye

The font for Henry was green, meaning he was on the nice list

Santa clicked on the name bringing up Henrys profile

Henry Blye, 26- works for a non profit helping disabled kids, donates to charity, gave a kidney to his brother

Santa scrolled down to henrys desires “for joe to be nicer, for a new bus for the kids and…..”

Santas eyes went wide, he had found a way to sort both guys out in one act

He put down his tablet and reluctantly removed his hard cock from mrs clauses expert mouth

She pouted, this was a tradition of theirs, for her to relieve santas tension before Christmas

“sorry my dear, a change of plans” he grunted stuffing his cock into his red trousers

She looked at the tablet and chuckled

“ah I see!” she smiled “hopefully this plan will work! But save enough energy for our post Christmas fuck”

“you know that wont be a problem!” he laughed darkly kissing her as he made his way to his sleigh

“but its Christmas eve joe!” henry yelled exsasperated, “and this has been in the calendar for months! I even put it on your work calendar, I will look like a right idiot when I turn up alone to mum and dads again!”

“so! Tell them I had something come up, tell them I died I don’t care I really have to go!” joe said checking his phone seeing his assistant had sent a message with a very xrated photograph

As he went to leave they heard footsteps on the roof

The pair froze

Joe went to leave but found the door wouldn’t budge

Henry looked outside and to his surprise there was no movement, even the snow itself had frozen in place

Suddenly the light in the lounge turned on

The pair slowly walked in joe holding henry firmly in front of him

Sat in an arm chair was a man dressed as santa, his coat open revealing a very muscular torso but still very much father Christmas

“who the fuck are you?” joe asked still hiding behind henry

“the easter bunny…. Who do you think I am! Im santa! Now sit down Joe Harrison and stop hiding behind Henry!” he barked

The pair sat down

“how do you know our names?” henry asked

“because again, im santa, I know all!” he chuckled

“like I know how every Christmas you help your kids to write their letters to me, and mail them yourself”

Henry blushed

“joe however…. Well this can go one of two ways, you can tell henry why you are on the naughty list or I will…..”

“joe… on the naughty list? I know hes a little ruthless in his job but he donates money all the time through his business and volunteers, hes even putting in a request to help get us funding for our new minibus….”

joe stared at the floor his face red

“coward!” santa growled “he hasn’t donated one penny to charity in all his life, the request he put in for your mini bus, doesn’t exsist, and all those days he was volunteering he was at hotels with his assistant” santa handed henry his tablet showing photos of joe and his assistant having sex, out at restaraunts

Henry felt his eyes watering, “why?”

“because he needed you, a good kind hearted person to show off at events to make him look softer” santa said gently patting Henrys leg

“why are you here? Why are you targeting me!” joe exploded

“because joe…. I can give henry something from his Christmas list that you clearly cant, and punish you, all at the same time!”

Before joe could argue santa blew some powder in his face and he was unconscious

“what do you mean my Christmas list, I didn’t write one…” henry was confused, as santa tied joe up and sat him in the arm chair in the corner of the room

“no, but I know your hearts desire! I cant make joe be a good person its clear he is a lost cause, the minibus will turn up at the centre tomorrow from an “anonymous donor”, the last part…” santa sat again his legs spread

Henrys eyes widened seeing the bulge in santas red trousers

“I know it has been a long time since joe fucked you, and that despite his cheating you have remained loyal, I may not be joe, but I can promise to give you a fucking you will never forget!”

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
As joe came to he realised her was bound by tinsel, he struggled for a bit, then a familiar sound caught his attention

On his knees was henry, sucking on the biggest cock joe had ever seen, it was thick, veiny, uncut, two big balls hanging beneath it

Santas hand was on the back of henrys head moaning

“welcome back joe” santa growled with a smirk “you have been out for a while, henry has been doing amazing sucking my big fat cock! I almost don’t want him to stop”

Santa begrudgingly pulled henry off his cock and stood him up kissing him passionately before bending him over the arm of the sofa, santa knelt

Henrys eyes rolled feeling santas hot wet tongue against his hole, it had been so long since joe and he had done anything let alone fucked, and when they did joe was a very selfish lover, he never rimmed, santas hot wet tongue felt amazing

Santa slowly fingered henrys ass, feeling it relax and ipen up

He reached into his pocket and pulled out some lube which smelt like freshly baked Christmas cookies

He leant over kissing henry, his hard cock nudging against henrys ass, henry pushed back, he didn’t know how bad he needed fucking

Slowly santa pushed his cock inside

Henry gasped into santas kiss feeling his ass stretched beyond what he was used to

“so good!” santa growled as his cock kept its steady course deeper into henrys tight ass

With a whimper henry felt santas pelvis tight to his hips

Santa paused, allowing henry to adapt, and not wanting to cum too quick

Slowly santa began moving his hips making henry moan and groan

Eventually santa stood and took longer harder strokes

Santas hips slapping into henrys ass making him whimper and moan

Santa kept looking over at joe who couldn’t take his eyes off of the scene infront of him

“how you could resist this tight ass I don’t know!” santa growled “id fuck it every day!”

“its yours” henry whimpered

“I know” santa chuckled, most people he fucked were changed after a night with santa

He pulled out and flipped henry over onto his back legs on his shoulders he slid back inside

Henry pulled santa to him by his suspenders kissing him

Santas balls were swinging, he picked henry up bounching him on his cock

Joe was in awe seeing santas wrist thick cock going in and out of henrys ass

Santa sat on the sofa bouncing henry on his cock

He felt henrys ass flexing on his cock

With a whimper his cum shot out all over santa salt and pepper fur

With a growl santa shot his load deep up henrys ass

Slowly on shakey legs henry climbed off of santas spent cock and walked out the room, santa walked over to joe blowing more sleep dust into his face

Joe woke the next day after a crazy dream, santa fucking prim and prudish henry

He noticed henry was not in the bed next to him, and his phone had multiple missed calls from his assistant, he had totally forgot to meet up with him

He went downstairs, no sign of henry

He found a note on the kitchen table, henry had left him

He sat on the couch finding a strange wet patch

Henry spent Christmas at work making sure everyone had a great Christmas, he had no idea who that guy was last night but it was amazing, he went to his new apartment he found the key to in his car, walking in sat in the dark was a familiar face

“I have been waiting” santa smirked his right hand milking his hardening cock

Henry knelt obediently and began sucking on santas monster cock

Santa regularly visited henry

The charity were thrilled by the minibus donated by an anonymous donor

Joe remains a ruthless prick, but he now donates money regularly to charity, and volunteers every summer with the red cross

Mrs clause is glad for the break from taking santas monster cock