On the prowl...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by johnjacobs, Feb 7, 2011.

1. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    I have thought about meeting LPSG members so I figured I'd make a post about what I'm looking for and to see if anyone would want to meet me.

For girls, I'd like to meet a girl who thinks I'm attractive, is attractive herself, physically fit and has similar interests as me. Although I really like big asses and big tits I don't care if a girl has them or not.

For guys, I'd like to meet a guy who has a big cock and is in shape. I'd like to befriend a bodybuilder with a big dick, ultimately, but as long as the guys hot, has a bigger dick than me and isn't fat, then there's no problem!

Anyone interested in meeting, just message me and we'll take it from there.

#1 johnjacobs, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  2. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

I suppose being blunt is the best way to find someone very specific, but I'm not sure how many girls would react positively to that post :p Good luck on the search though.

3. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Are you talking about meeting in person? If so, you might want to specify your location (more specifically than USA). Good on ya for being specific about what you're after.

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Have you tried just standing in a crowd and yelling over and over again, "42-28-42! Here I am! I'm ready to have sex with you!"

The first thing you've failed to realize about women is that you've listed what you're looking for, but you haven't let the women know why they should choose you over all the other men here who are looking for women to hook up with. You haven't enticed any women with your post.

Draft saved Draft deleted