On the topic of Sexual Conquests

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by TheRenaissance, Feb 28, 2009.

1. TheRenaissance

TheRenaissance New Member

In my wild and crazy days of college, I learned of many games and conquests that people pursued, and I attempted to participate in some of my own.

As an IT guy for the school, I went on several calls to student's dorm rooms for NIC installations, networking problems, and virus/spyware removal. The dorm rooms typically had 4-6 students in each, so the rooms were quite bustling with activity. As I worked on one computer in a girl's room, I overheard two girls saying that they were going to have a BJ contest (who could suck the most number of cocks). My first reaction was to look straight ahead and pretend I didn't hear what they said. I don't know if they intended me to hear it or not, but I finished working on the computer and went on my way without pursuing their challenge. (I have had plenty of time to think about my reaction now, *kicks self*)

At the time, my reaction was inline with my upbringing and professionalism...basically, don't be a fool.

Anyway, finding freedom away from home and taking cue from my previous experience in the girl's dorm room, I came up with my own foolish game: Try to hookup with a girl from every U.S. state. I wont delve into the details of how well I did, but it does lead to my question:

Did you (or currently) have a sexual conquest that was based on nothing more than depraved self gratification.

#1 TheRenaissance, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  2. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes. why do you ask?

3. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

At the time, it was ALL about nothing more than self gratification.

4. TheRenaissance

Curiosity, edification, hearing other persons' experiences. I'm not asking people to necessarily share explicit details as that might evoke some negative feedback about a person's character.

5. TheRenaissance

Since I started this with a college experience, we could also look at this as a preview for our younger audience yet to enter college.

6. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

let all strait men bow our heads and thank the good lord in heaven..... for daddy issues

7. B_4inches

B_4inches New Member

I'm...what? :confused:

8. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

lol, wasn't that from married with children?

"every time a beer pops in front of the game a striper takes the stage"

or somthing to that effect

9. B_4inches

B_4inches New Member

.....Ohhhhhhhhhh :)

Lol, yes now I get the reference, and goddamnit if he aint right. God bless the little darlings who offer up thier pert little asses for a spanking :)

10. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

:eek:

they let you spank em up your way?

in atlanta you spank the little darling on the ass the huge gent fresh from D-block in the tux and bowtie picks you up by you collar bone and uses your head to upen a door....... the north and south are really diffrent

11. B_4inches

B_4inches New Member

Well not hardly but Im thankful in the same way whenever a girl lets me spank her or really any number of slightly degrading things ;)

Ahhh the wonders of being a good girl and a very bad girl all at the same time and how odd how both need to be punished. Daddy issues indeed :p

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Mine is to fuck a guy whos name starts with every letter of the alphabet. So far:
    Andrew, Andy
    Brandon, Bradley
    Jason
    Kyle
    Rob
    Stephen

13. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

ive never done a conquest but should i become single, i think i may do one. i know a girl who was planning to do a map of guys from each country. last i head it was only england and Isreal. its ok shes only 18 so plenty of time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice