On this SITE, has anyone caught someone in a COMPLETE LIE?

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't want any storys..." I just want a yes or NO answer..."
But, I will say I have caught a few FOLKS in a lie here.." If you want to NOT be caught...." Read your POST before you start talking CRAP..."
:wink:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only constantly, but this IS the interweb™.

There are plenty of people here worth getting to know, we all find our stride after a while. Make friends, treasure them, and disregard the rest.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know madame_zora, but if someone is gonna lie..." Please KEEP it straight:biggrin1:.." I am a member of more than just this site.." I can SMELL rats...even on the net..................":wink:

I always read OLD post that people WROTE also..." That is a MUST if I PM someone.."

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
May I ask why you randomly insert quotation marks?

You know, it still aggravates the shit out of me when I catch someone in a bold-faced lie too. I'll often go to the trouble of quoting and replying to every little detail to prove what a lying fucktard they are too, but as often as not, I find I'm the only one who gives a shit. I'm constantly amazed at how little it takes to divert most people's attention.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really WROTE this thread as a WAKE UP call to those that keep telling fibs.." They KNOW who they are.." Don't worry..." I won't name........ NAMES.....":wink:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Wow, how nice of you! to presume you know every detail of everyones lives. To read up on people and critique everything that is written.

I suggest if you have found someone out as a lier you confront them in a PM and not a cryptic thread that means nothing to most

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really WROTE this thread as a WAKE UP call to those that keep telling fibs.." They KNOW who they are.." Don't worry..." I won't name........ NAMES.....":wink:
Then what was the point of this thread? So trolls will read it and think "Wow, that's really put me to shame, I'll ensure I always tell the truth from now on".

I would be amazed if there was anyone on here that hasn't spotted the most blatent lies before but then again I'm not going to waste my time getting bothered about some weirdo who wants to talk about his 20" dick. The thing with trolls is that if you ignore them they go away, if you correct them it just drives them on to try and 'prove' there lies

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone else miss Spladle's 16" dick? Or was it 14"? LOL I miss ol' Splades.

Anyway.

NO Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oat Cookies

1/2 cup margarine
2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup soy or almond bevarage
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups quick cooking oats

1. In a large pot, bring margarine, sugar, milk and cocoa to a boil. Stirring constantly, let boil for 1-2 minutes until mixture is completely melted. Do not over boil.

2. Take mixture off heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla until completely melted. Stir in oats.

3. Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto cookie sheets lined with wax or parchment paper and allow to cool. When cool, turn cookies over to dry the bottoms.

4. Store in an airtight plastic container in the refrigerator.

I plan to try this recipe later today. Anyone care to do the same?

I ask you, after watching the fool perform in his majesty's court... would you laugh, ridicule, call him a fool.. or would you take up juggling yourself?

"Welcome... to the Intarwebz."

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media

Anyway.

NO Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oat Cookies

1/2 cup margarine
2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup soy or almond bevarage
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups quick cooking oats

1. In a large pot, bring margarine, sugar, milk and cocoa to a boil. Stirring constantly, let boil for 1-2 minutes until mixture is completely melted. Do not over boil.

2. Take mixture off heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla until completely melted. Stir in oats.

3. Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto cookie sheets lined with wax or parchment paper and allow to cool. When cool, turn cookies over to dry the bottoms.

4. Store in an airtight plastic container in the refrigerator.

I plan to try this recipe later today. Anyone care to do the same?
Let me know how they turn out..if they are good i'll give them a go

betty Crocker eat your heart out

And NO. ...it doesn't seem complete.

But I've been dishonest, on this board, as I knew I would be. (Just taking it step by step,..)

Look, I've found the internet a great place to develop mental honesty,.. less consequences, and I can't fall back on my fists. I've seen a deeper level of dishonesty on the internet... the logical fallacy.

Honesty fights for the truth.
Dishonesty fights for the truth.

...seems the perfect life is the perfect lie.

Without pain, what is pleasure?

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Actually, I try to avoid Madame Zora's approach because I think that only clues the intrepid liars into how their lies played or didn't. It's like a coach doing a critique: here's where you messed up, and here (where I didn't notice) is where you got away with it. The last thing I want to do is help liars get better at lying. Perhaps it is more beneficial to help them get better at not wanting to lie.

Regarding Vestigial's analogy with the fool and laughing, ridiculing, thinking him the fool or wanting to take up juggling, may I interject a critical difference? The king's fool is known to be a fool and, thus, is known to be performing. Whatever reaction he elicits under those circumstances is at least an honestly inspired one. When the audience is not appropriately clued in to the lies, some may believe, others may doubt, a few may rail, and, yes, some may be inspired to lie themselves... quite a different situation from the fool's... certainly less honest.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
People are caught lying here daily. Especially all the "women" in the chat roon. Oh yeah, and all the 12x7 inch cocks from people who are in a jave chat room and claim to be either too poor (you're on a computer) and/or too tech-illiterate to own a webcam ($20 from Target), digital cam (under $100) or camera phone (unbiquitous). Riiight. :rolleyes:

Make friends, treasure them, and disregard the rest.

Good move, that is what I do.

Anyway.

I miss him to pieces. Please pass my Yahoo ID onto him. KThanks.

Anyway (I am SO with you, babe):

White Chocolate Cheesecake

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1-1/2 cups chocolate filled sandwich crumbs
  • 3 Tbsp. melted butter
  • 3 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 12 oz. pkg. vanilla milk chips, melted
  • 1/2 cup half and half cream
  • 12 oz. pkg. frozen raspberries, thawed
  • 2 Tbsp. sugar
  • 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
PREPARATION:

In medium bowl, combine chocolate cookie crumbs and butter and mix well. Press into bottom of 9" springform pan, cover, and refrigerate. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating until combined. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Then stir in vanilla, melted vanilla milk chips, and half and half. Pour over prepared crust and shake pan slightly to level filling.
Bake at 325 degrees for 55-60 mintues until center of cheesecake is set. Cool on wire rack, then cover and refrigerate at least six hours, until firm.
Puree raspberries with sugar and lemon juice; strain, if desired, to remove seeds. Serve sauce with cheesecake. 12 servings

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People are caught lying here daily. Especially all the "women" in the chat roon. Oh yeah, and all the 12x7 inch cocks from people who are in a jave chat room and claim to be either too poor (you're on a computer) and/or too tech-illiterate to own a webcam ($20 from Target), digital cam (under $100) or camera phone (unbiquitous). Riiight. :rolleyes:

Good move, that is what I do.

I miss him to pieces. Please pass my Yahoo ID onto him. KThanks.

Anyway (I am SO with you, babe):

White Chocolate Cheesecake

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1-1/2 cups chocolate filled sandwich crumbs
  • 3 Tbsp. melted butter
  • 3 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 12 oz. pkg. vanilla milk chips, melted
  • 1/2 cup half and half cream
  • 12 oz. pkg. frozen raspberries, thawed
  • 2 Tbsp. sugar
  • 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
PREPARATION:

In medium bowl, combine chocolate cookie crumbs and butter and mix well. Press into bottom of 9" springform pan, cover, and refrigerate. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating until combined. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Then stir in vanilla, melted vanilla milk chips, and half and half. Pour over prepared crust and shake pan slightly to level filling.
Bake at 325 degrees for 55-60 mintues until center of cheesecake is set. Cool on wire rack, then cover and refrigerate at least six hours, until firm.
Puree raspberries with sugar and lemon juice; strain, if desired, to remove seeds. Serve sauce with cheesecake. 12 servings

Hunky,Whip smart, and a good cook....