On this SITE, has anyone caught someone in a COMPLETE LIE?

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to catch liars in their lies...such as in one post they say or claim one thing, then a few months later, they've made up another story. When you call them out for their obvious lies, they make up another lie.

Give me a break...

That is HOW I caught the LIE in the first place.." I never met the person in CHAT..." I just seen the person in a thread.." But, then PM that person.." It was ALL good until I GOT A crazy PM.." Then I was like UM, OK.." That was a bit different.." So, something made me LOOK at the persons OLD post.." It was good that the person only had a few.." That way I was able to catch the LIE .." So, I wrote the person back and then they wrote me back cussing me out.." Saying where did I get the crap that they were not who they claimed in the PM ..." So, I cut and PASTE the POST that the person WROTE.."

But, I will NOT name the person.." I feel that I would be going TOO far..." That person knows what they did was WRONG.." If you lie on the net, what else would you do in the rest of your private life? I love the net.." But, If I want to be SOMEONE else.." I PLAY the SIMS 2......:rolleyes: ..."

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lest we forget, if you tell various LPSG members different stories about your marital status and/or sexual orientation; we will get together and chat about you like the crazyass dawg you are. :biggrin1: :smile: :biggrin1: njqt466

I've had an odd feeling about a certain poster for some months, I couldn't quite work out what I didn't like about them, but there was something thats for sure... Anyway

You know, think before you post, if you're the only person involved then lie your ass off for all I care, but when others are involved, directly or indirectly stick to facts or expect to get called on it by those others. Its not a nice feeling when you have to go to your friends to dig through fact and fiction to find out who the lying cunt in the whole situation is.

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hell yes folks lie here! Like the guys who claim to be 13" or whatever the "phallic fallacy" but, Surprise! They don't have pictures, but feel entitled to
call you a fake. Or rate your pix with a 1.00! So,to that I say "hell yes".
Name some names,shake them up,call,them out! Go, girl!
Also to those who have made my time here so very pleasureable, I want to say "thank you". Some of you have really brightened my days, when things were'nt so sunny. On that note, in no particular order, thank you,uncut,Lordpendragon,Bacchusbigboy,Lex,jan,KrissyCd,nugebow1,super_size,mironov,pjurlover,synsatiable,think_kink{funny lady!}njgt146,Dgirl,HungHorse11x,rob,wonder_woman,tattoedcock,sapman,pippo1994,sally_happydays,averageguy,and if I did'nt mention your name, I am truly sorry! I'm not terribly lucid yet! Oh yeah! Mr. Ed in Mass.
Ooh, that was a BIG forget! Sorry guys,Thanks for the ramble!
Thanks for the mention sweetie!! :)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's my turn to be Papa Smurf.:wink:

YouTube - Anita Ward - Ring My Bell

Clearly, the only option is to instruct the bastard to fuck off. Fuck right off.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200- just fuck right off.

And die.

That's right, fuck off and die, you slimy bastard.

Or, if so inclined, run outside and play the ever popular Hide and Go Fuck Yourself™.

Fuck yourself on a train, on a plane, in a box, with a fox...

No matter what the method, the important thing is that you don't forget to fuck yourself.

Fuck yourself and eat beans, for all I care.

Fuck yourself at your grandfather's house. Be sure not to fuck your grandfather... This is a common mistake. It is imperitive that you fuck yourself.

Fuck yourself and send us the pictures, so that we can verify that you have, indeed, completed your mission. WE WILL BE KEEPING TABS ON YOUR "FUCKED YOURSELF" STATUS.

In that vein, allow me to mention the importance of the ensuing paperwork. You can write this off on your taxes if need be. Certain restrictions apply, but not the kinds of restrictions that get you out of fucking yourself.

This is a tradition that is becoming something of a lost art, you see. We need as many young, fresh souls to speak the dead language (if you will,) of fucking yourself as humanly possible. So, if you don't fuck yourself, you will be just like the generations past that have made fucking yourself an endangered species. Just like the pandas¹. You heartless, pandacidal bastard.

Do not confuse this order with Canada's declared Masturbation Month². This is something special, just for you.

It is YOU that must fuck yourself, you Capitalistic fucktard. How dare you come onto OUR site and try to make money?Stop sucking off soldiers in Guantanamo bay, and GO FUCK YOURSELF.

But you know I just want some of that big fuckin' Indian hide, right?

Reactions: dreamer20

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why not start a "Wall of Shame" thread or something, name the fakes and the liars for all to see?

Personally, I assume about everyone is fake, especially those assholes without pics up......

I fully admit to being an asshole, it is fun- just not a lying asshole.

I had been saving my favourite recipe for a special occasion, but they do not seem to come out as often as they once did, which is a shame.:mad:

ROLLADEN

6-8 slices beef (top round or top sirloin sliced thin 1/4")
2 onions, chopped
Mustard (Grey Poupon)
1/2 lb. bacon, chopped into sm. pieces
2 dill pickles sliced longways so you have 8 pieces (optional)
Salt & pepper

The beef slices should be about the size of your hand or a bit larger. Lay out all the pieces in front of you and salt and pepper them. Then thinly put on the mustard with a knife. Don't put on too much or it will be too spicy. Put on a tablespoon of onions and a tablespoon of bacon on each. Add a piece of the dill pickle if you wish and roll up the beef slices and secure with toothpicks or string. Make sure none of the inside ingredients can get out! You might have to roll the sides in a little first and then roll up the rolladen. You may put more onions in your rolladen if you wish.

Add a pat of butter to a skillet and brown slightly on all sides. Add 2 cups of water and cook covered over low heat for about an hour.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lying? No!

http://www.lpsg.org/new-member-introductions/43074-hey-guys-new-girl-19-a-3.html#post713516

I couldn't imagine such a thing.

Lavender creme brulee

Preheat the oven to 140°C/275°F/gas 1. Score the vanilla pods lengthways and, with a knife or a teaspoon, scrape out the vanilla seeds. Place the seeds into a saucepan, add the pods, cream and milk and slowly bring to the boil. Remove from the heat.

Meanwhile, get yourself a large bowl and beat together the egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy. Remove the vanilla pods from the pan and little by little add the milk and cream to the egg mixture, whisking continuously. Add a small handful of lavender flowers, but the trick is to be delicate – you only need a hint of its distinctive, strong flavour. Remove any bubbles or froth from the mixture before dividing it between four little shallow serving dishes. Stand these in a suitable-sized roasting tray, filled with water halfway up the containers. Bake for around 25 minutes or until the mixture has set but is till slightly wobbly in the centre. Allow to cool at room temperature then place in the fridge until ready.

To serve, sprinkle each crème brûlée with a tablespoon of caster sugar and some more of the lavender flowers and caramelize under a very hot grill or using a kitchen blow torch.

Serves 4
• 2 vanilla pods
• 300ml double cream
• 200ml whole milk
• 8 large free-range or organic egg yolks
• 75g sugar
• a bunch of lavender, flowers picked
• 4 tablespoons caster sugar

Not vanilla custard but a proper Brulee!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
On this SITE, has anyone caught someone in a COMPLETE LIE?
DGirl said:
I don't want any storys..." I just want a yes or NO answer..."

I am puzzled as to why you do not want to hear our stories. Are you not interested in our little trials, tribulations and 15" dicks?:tongue:

I love Dreamer and GoneA.

And that ain't no lie.:yup:... :kiss: