On this SITE, has anyone caught someone in a COMPLETE LIE?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kotchanski's post reminded me of a male LPSG member (no I am not telling who) who lied to me about a very simple thing. His lie caused my feelings to be hurt. I was not making a direct dig at Kotchanski nor will I, as I don't know her. I'm funny about that kind of thing. I only talk about people I know. :tongue:

Oh and for the gentleman who was bothered by my lieing about my weight. Get over it! My current actual weight is 182lbs @ 5'8" thats's on the high end of average but still normal. Unfortunately, most men on this site would say I am too fat to fuck. That's your loss, because until you have sex with a nicely padded and cushioned woman who loves her body, YOU have not lived.

It's funny because I weigh exactly what Kirstie Alley did when she was on Cheers. You guys are sooo stupid with your 'no fat chicks rules.' You have no idea what weight we should be in proportion to our height. :tongue:

njqt466

Lest we forget, if you tell various LPSG members different stories about your marital status and/or sexual orientation; we will get together and chat about you like the crazyass dawg you are. :biggrin1: :smile: :biggrin1: njqt466

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I confess that I lied to someone on here about how sexy I found them. I just did it out of pity. Then, they wanted to meet me but I'm not into pity sex. So, I said I just want to be friends. They stopped pming me. I guess it worked. :biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Kotchanski's post reminded me of a male LPSG member (no I am not telling who) who lied to me about a very simple thing. His lie caused my feelings to be hurt. I was not making a direct dig at Kotchanski nor will I, as I don't know her. I'm funny about that kind of thing. I only talk about people I know. :tongue:

Oh and for the gentleman who was bothered by my lieing about my weight. Get over it! My current actual weight is 182lbs @ 5'8" thats's on the high end of average but still normal. Unfortunately, most men on this site would say I am too fat to fuck. That's your loss, because until you have sex with a nicely padded and cushioned woman who loves her body, YOU have not lived.

It's funny because I weigh exactly what Kirstie Alley did when she was on Cheers. You guys are sooo stupid with your 'no fat chicks rules.' You have no idea what weight we should be in proportion to our height. :tongue:

njqt466
WOW people who have that rule... should be hit... I'm 5'6 on a good day, and I'm 170 pounds....

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media

I'm not sure if you're referring to my post or not, but I wasn't at all bother about your lying about your weight. I was using a portion of your post to express another sentiment of mine.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Should have seen me back in the day...1985....lord have mercy. Used so much Aqua-Net, I was a fire hazard. :biggrin1:

Oh thanks, I'm gonna be tittering like a mad man over that all day!
But teased hair was all the rage back then. I think hair all over the world just got tired of being teased.
LINittanyLion said:
Oh shit, I just caught myself in a complete lie

LIAR.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Erm, ok so went OTT in my response to this but incase its already been read I'll explain and appologise...

My marital status is complicated and depending on how well I know you, some will get more details than others, and as you can see from my % its recently changed which has caused me to get some rather unpleasant accusations thrown my way... Since I was quoted in the above post, I assumed it was another directed at me, which it wasn't and I'm sorry for assuming things. I'm very very naughty :(

Sexuality is a very fluid thing. I am married and have never lied about it, although there are people who chat and never read the board so they have missed that.

I started years ago as 100% straight, changed to 50/50, then 60/40, then 80/20 and now, 99/1.

I wanted to keep the 80/20 as the 20 really was for my kids, but I don't want anyone to have the impression that I am even the slightest bit interested in bedding females as I am not.