On who you have met,who would you...

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On the thread who you have met,who would you like to meet from here.I know theres at least 5 here i would like to meet guys and gals. Who would you like to meet.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I know this sounds bad, but I don`t want to meet any of you.

I like to be able to come here totally anonymously. Ask my silly questions, some of which I would never ask of anyone face to face. Get advice about problems dealing with my boyfriends monster cock from those who have experienced similar, which I certainly can`t do with anyone I know. Help out if there is anything I can help with.

Therefor I very much hope to be able to carry on chatting with you all.

OK if you are going to push me, I do think Darius2000 sounds like a very nice sensitive, caring guy. In terms of dick size his sounds lovely, and if I remember right we are in the same line of work so might have something in common.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On the thread who you have met,who would you like to meet from here.I know theres at least 5 here i would like to meet guys and gals. Who would you like to meet.
So, you are telling me that there is already a thread on this subject and you have not bothered to post a link to it. Interesting. You have also decided to create a new thread. Interesting. Why not just add to the existing one and help keep everything in one place?

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with zaza, although i wouldnt really mind meeting some of you, i would prefer to remain as "indeed". Plus it means i can stop at any time without upsetting someone

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah, and Onslow IIIINNNNTTTEEERRREEESSSTTTIIINNNGGG

Shut the fuck up dude, and answer the thread

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, you are telling me that there is already a thread on this subject and you have not bothered to post a link to it. Interesting. You have also decided to create a new thread. Interesting. Why not just add to the existing one and help keep everything in one place?

Well I think the other thread is who have you met from LPSG. I think this thread is supposed to be who you would like to meet that you haven't met yet.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, there was a thread about this at some point, if I recall, but it's been a while....

I only know of... hrm... no more than 5 people I would want to meet from here. I'm not going to name names, because if someone thinks they should be on the list and they aren't, I don't want to offend anyone. Basically, if we talk a lot, and talk about things other than sex and big penises, then I probably want to meet you.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
interesting onslow,i am sorry i offended you with this thread.Next time i will do it right so i wont offend INTERESTING
Yeah, I like you too snooklies~~

It's not so much that I am offended, I was just curious as to why

still awaiting on an answer to that one, just an answer old man, any answer that makes sense; but then again, you've not even made an attempt at an answer, instead you and your main squeeze Indeed would rather take sideglancing swipes at me~~interesting. Very interesting. And as Ms.Banisters says, who would you like to meet?

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sorry i didnt link the other to this.Still new here and didnt know there were rules on piggybacking threads.Just here to have fun.Next time i will know.Sorry for the post on your 1st comment that was bad of me.And i dont have any love interests here just for your info.Just here to escape the real fucked up world and not have to deal with asses.Again sorry for getting back so late to this mike is my name btw

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why not a new thread? If someone just revives an old thread the people who originally left a post on it aren't as likely to make a new post, despite their position having in some way changed. Every thread on here must be duplicated more or less exactly.

There aren't really any hard and fast rules on posting threads which is as it should be, a site like this should have as few rules as possible, we're all adults and we all have a right within reason to post whatever we want.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
lmaooooooooooo

laughing [your] ass off off off off off off off off off off off?

wtf?

You had a good holiday, didn't you sugar? :biggrin1:

There's 5 guys and 1 girl I'd like to meet - 2 of the guys are no longer here (no prizes...) - 1 of the 4 remaining is a platonic thing, but only cos he's gay - I just think he'd be great fun to go out with.