Once a charlatan always a charlatan?

Media
Good lord in heaven.

There were so many stories going around about Jim Baker's homosexual encounters with men at Heritage. The mishandling of church money.

To be honest I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I read things like this. People are so damned gullible. I would not trust Jim Baker no further than I could throw the asshole.

People are funneling money into his ministry yet again knowing full well he's a bona fide screw up.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought the title thread was about the Trolls on here.

As far as Jim Bakker goes, anyone who follows him deserves to get ripped off.

I thought he died years ago, anyway.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is no understanding the delusional mind. It's even harder to understand the delusionally grand.

I find it mildly humorous he is "starting fresh" in Missouri who's state motto is "Show Me".

I hope people shun the man.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I find particularly distasteful is the way religion is turned to a purely money making exercise, you can't have two gods and lots of these tele evangelists clearly hold money in higher esteem than they do God.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no understanding the delusional mind. It's even harder to understand the delusionally grand.

I find it mildly humorous he is "starting fresh" in Missouri who's state motto is "Show Me".

I hope people shun the man.
I hope so too Osiris, but we know that's not gonna be the case.. as long as he continues to "spread his good word", (what that is, I really have no idea) he'll continue to brainwash all those who are willing.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why does this seem dangerously close to criminals returning to their old ways after prison because it's the only thing they know how to do well?

It seems to me, him having been in prison, that crime isn't something he did that well either.

More fool those who swallow it, and cough up. Eye of a needle, right.:rolleyes:

Now how do I get all those gullible people to send me money??