Once for all: larger softies are more likely to become bigger than average penises.

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They all say: you cannot judge one from his soft size, because smaller grows more than bigger.
So to say, soft size don't affect hard size? So a smaller softie has the same chance of a larger one to become a big hard-on?
I wouldn't say that. Larger softies increase proportionately less than smallers, but this doesn't mean that they don't get a lot bigger. If a 14cm soft increase half the size it becomes 21! if a 8cm increase double it becomes 16!
an 8cm soft penis is likely to become average. A 13cm soft penis is likely to become above average when hard.
When you see a larger softie in the shower you know that it's probably going to be a larger hard-on...

End of the story I think
cheers

Reactions: moonlightnbg

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the kinsey's studies showed the opposite of what you said.
No.
The Kinsey Report ( an outdated study ) says that smaller limp peni grow proportionally longer.
Just what lebrave is saying.

Masters and Johnson call erections "the great equalizer" because men with smaller non-erect penises usually have a larger percentage volume increase during erections than men who have larger non-erect penises.

For example :
The average grow is about 66%. Let's take an average limp penis of 3" - it will grow 2" upto 5".
Well a smaller limp penis will probably grow in % more and a bigger limp penis in % less.
But in absolute erect lenght the bigger limp penis will be mostly also bigger.

If they asked me which penis will become the longest erect and show me a limp penis of 3" and one of 5".
I put my money on the 5-er, not you?

Reactions: lebrave

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No.
The Kinsey Report ( an outdated study ) says that smaller limp peni grow proportionally longer.

facts don't expire. Until another study counters this one, you don't disregard it.

Also, if limp penises grow proportionately larger, it's very possible to from small limp to large erect. Limp size has no baring on erect size. your random numbers aren't founded in anything, and anecdotal evidence doesn't mean fact.

You don't know the size of an erect penis until you see the penis erect. That's the only fact.

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
true bud. there are exceptionally growers and exceptionally showers. But to put it as Dirkjesje,

"If they asked me which penis will become the longest erect and show me a limp penis of 3" and one of 5"? I put my money on the 5-er, not you?"

It depends on what the flaccid penis looks like. A wrinkled 3 incher and a relatively clear 5 incher - probably te 3 incher would be bigger when fully hard.It is relatively easy to discern the two.
Thats why when you see a 5 or 6 inch wrinkled softie, look out! LOL

Reactions: 1g5463 and lebrave
R

Removed

maybe. my big softie becomes a big hardie, so I agree that bigger flaccid cocks are probably bigger when erect

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Maybe... but when a soft dick is already 7 inches long and thick, like one I saw in the locker room the other day, then you know it's going to be a big one no matter what!

Elmer86

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh, I see. Basically, a small soft penis doesn't mean that it cant be big hard. But it also doesn't mean that it will grow larger than a soft big penis does in actual length just percentage

D

deleted716371

"The great equalizer" means the size difference will appear smaller when erect than the soft stats suggest since small soft ones tend to grow more. It doesn't say that the difference is eliminated. It probably isnät in most instances.

Reactions: lebrave

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There are two things we can discern in comparing soft size without witnessing erections.

Based on the Kinsey study, a small flaccid penis, on average, grows more than an larger flaccid penis. This makes erections the "great equalizer" for the average male because most either grow more or don't grow much in order to reach that average. The other anecdotal evidence is of outliers, of which ( given the fact that even 1 percent of all the males in the world is still a very large number) there are a great many.

If we're looking at two penises and trying, for whatever reason, to figure out which one grows above average, it's a legitimate supposition to say the larger flaccid will most likely grow above average, especially if said penis is already the average length when soft.

Why this is a debate or argument, I'm not quite sure. In the end, the majority of penises grow to a size enjoyable by most partners, and those who do not have tools to work around those limitations provided their partner is open-minded enough to cooperate.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
I once read somewhere on the net (in other words, take with a large pinch of salt) that the average penis increases 1.6in from flaccid to erect. Mine goes from 3 to 5in, which would make me a 'grower', I guess. Would be interesting to hear if the 1.6in theory (or just either side of) applies to other guys.

td6online

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting... never heard of an average growth from flaccid to hard, and wouldn't guess it to be 1.6". I'm a thin 3-3.5" when flaccid. I grow to about 6.75" when hard (almost 7" on a good day). Plus, you'd never expect me to be as thick as I am based on what you see when I'm soft.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Interesting... never heard of an average growth from flaccid to hard, and wouldn't guess it to be 1.6". I'm a thin 3-3.5" when flaccid. I grow to about 6.75" when hard (almost 7" on a good day). Plus, you'd never expect me to be as thick as I am based on what you see when I'm soft.

Do you get reactions when you are seen flaccid - as in that gfs/friends etc - think you're small, or would you consider yourself average when flaccid? And do you consider yourself a true grower?

td6online

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guess I consider myself fairly "average looking" when flaccid. Yes, I consider myself a grower. Married for many years, so no one to get a reaction from these days.