Once Upon A Time It Snowed In Austin...

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
lol. I think it's cute when people from the south freak out over snow. :tongue: We get it all damned winter and I'm sick of it, tbh! :biggrin:

Congrats on your snowfall, anyway. :smile: I'll just sit in my corner and continue bitching about the roads.

Yeah, it is a delight to see, even if it only last for about one day.

A few years back it snowed in Pensacola. It took a city block to make one snowman. By the end of the day, someone went around stealing the snowmen.

The irony, this made the local headline news.

To the OP- enjoy the snow!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Today it's 60 degrees in NY, go figure. It's warmer in NYC than in New Orleans.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It snowed last night while I was at my neighborhood Bunko Party. When I came out there was something cold and slightly wet coming down. I had a bit too much to drink at the party and I didn't really get all excited that it was snowing. I was too busy running because it was cold and I didn't have a coat......and I had sandals on my feet.

This morning I did notice the snow on the back of the cars.

Nice pic of the tower, by the way.

I am still getting used to the weather change today. Yesterday I was wearing shorts and I was out at Hippie Hollow...nude.... (It was 80 degrees out there)...and then this morning it was like 30 degrees and I have to dig out the sweaters and coats.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It snowed last night while I was at my neighborhood Bunko Party. When I came out there was something cold and slightly wet coming down. I had a bit too much to drink at the party and I didn't really get all excited that it was snowing. I was too busy running because it was cold and I didn't have a coat......and I had sandals on my feet.

This morning I did notice the snow on the back of the cars.

Nice pic of the tower, by the way.

I am still getting used to the weather change today. Yesterday I was wearing shorts and I was out at Hippie Hollow...nude.... (It was 80 degrees out there)...and then this morning it was like 30 degrees and I have to dig out the sweaters and coats.

Yeah, but it's getting back up to the 70's this weekend in Dallas, and most likely Austin too! Great thing about the cold in most of Texas (except the Panhandle) it doesn't last all winter -- we have lots of warm ups in between.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't get your hopes up...the snow lasted all of five minutes last night. Temps were in the low-to-mid 50's today. :mad:

Figured. Like when it snows it SF (which it's 'technically' done 3 times in 30+ years). Thusly, why a short drive to my place in Tahoe is in order this month. It ain't Rocky Mtn snow... but Sierra Nevada snow doesn't suck, nor swallow.