Once would fuck...now wouldn't fuck

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is, Jason, and one day, if you're lucky enough to live passed your youth, you'll be old, too. But, you'll still be handsome.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Well, it didn't seem fair to be doing that to all those rock stars and not do it to myself. There's no getting around it - when the old me, I looked for a pic where I showed my age, is compared to the young me, I just don't match up.

Funny thing is, when I was young, all I saw when I looked in the mirror was what was wrong with me. Now, I look for what's right with me - it just gets harder to find.

:wiggle:

Ah, I have that story too; wish I had the ego and calm then, instead of now. Might have had a bit more fun.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey English, not sure if this helps for piccies, but i press quote at bottom go into thread press staple clip at top a new box opens, press browse which uploads pics from your computer and the upload, takes a couple of secs then upload onto screen, any probs message me :biggrin1:

Thanks Tardis I will give it a try.

And great selection NewArtz that's exactly what I meant.

VTAce

Expert Member
Media
Peter Berg. He was one of my first crushes in the 80's, esp from the movie "Shocker." Buff, handsome, yum!

Saw a recent pic and he looks just awful.

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
And then there's Paul Stanley from KISS, but then it's like John Goodman....maybe under the right circumstances.....naw.
I'd do John anytime, from CHUD to Nerds up to now.
especially M&A's bearded Uncle Sweetheart! WOOF!
I think the only exception would be last year when he lost that weight and looked like shit. (new drinking game: Pops' weight changes in SPEED RACER! warning: please do not attempt without at least one sober buddy!) But he was looking much better the other week on Craig Ferguson...?

others:
Lee Majors - $6M Man
Farrah Fawcett - Charlie's Angels
Gil Gerard - Buck Rogers
Lynda Carter - those baby blues are the only thing still working for her.
George Dzundza - and people make fun of Goodman! yow!
Quaid brothers - Dennis and Randy sandwich! (ok, I'd still do them! Bridges boys, too!)
Halle Berry - so fine before that Oscar went to her head.

passed before, but would do them now:
Jonathan Frakes - didn't do anything for me until he let the beard grow and put on a few # = definite Number One! I might still do him today, haven't seen him in a couple years.

Mark Addy - just gets better with age.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
Kyle McLaughlin,,,who was in Twin Peaks, Blue Velvet,,now in Desparate Housewives,,,used to be totally hot,,,now what happened to his face!!!????

James Spader,,,now in Boston Legal,,,,damn he is fat now,,,he looks like a bullfrog!!

Someone who HAS aged well is John Schneider. WOOF..I saw him last night on TV on the Wash DC Memorial Day concert. He looks better now than he did on the Dukes of Hazzard!!!!

Helboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jeff Bridges: when he was younger ( Starman)
Tom Cruise: early years
Jon Bon Jovi : early years.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kyle McLaughlin,,,who was in Twin Peaks, Blue Velvet,,now in Desparate Housewives,,,used to be totally hot,,,now what happened to his face!!!????

The same "cosmetic" surgeon who did wonders for Michael Jackson and Bruce Jenner. Rather than getting the $29.95 mall special, those idiots needed to hook up with the doc who sliced and diced Sly Stallone and John Travolta--they look great!

As for James Spader, how I ever thought that he was cute is now beyond me. How could the guy go to rot in such a short time?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wow, some of those posted remind me of faces of meth. What the heck happened to Eddie Van Halen?

Bruce Jenner must have done something weird to his nose. Then there's Jack-o'-lantern. He looks like one of the golden monkeys that live between the headwaters of the Yangtze and the Mekong that I saw on HD Theater channel last night.