Once would fuck...now wouldn't fuck

sevenman77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i worked with Tony Dow from Leave It To Beaver once, and thought he was hot when I was younger, he wasn't aging well when I worked with him though, so I lost my lust for him although he was a super nice guy. here he is with Jerry Mathers and Ken Osmond (Eddie Haskell). not a pretty site... sorry to say...

Attachments

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i worked with Tony Dow from Leave It To Beaver once,

OMG, was Wally Cleaver not the hottest guy in reruns? I thought so, but I also loved Dobie Gillis.

And about all the rock stars (Paul Stanley, Ronnie James Dio, Jimmy Page, Eddie Van Halen), it's called AGING! Everybody does it. Oh, and Dio is dead, so I hope you wouldn't want to fuck him now.

I think I'd have to agree with the Mel Gibson post. He was really hot just a few years ago, but he's just so unattractive now, and it's not because of age. He's just changed and now I have no interest at all.

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, it didn't seem fair to be doing that to all those rock stars and not do it to myself. There's no getting around it - when the old me, I looked for a pic where I showed my age, is compared to the young me, I just don't match up.

Funny thing is, when I was young, all I saw when I looked in the mirror was what was wrong with me. Now, I look for what's right with me - it just gets harder to find.

:wiggle:

I would so do you now but not back then.

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Back in my early teens, I discovered Eight is Enough reruns on cable after I got home from school. The very first show I saw, "Tommy" (Willie Aames) had appendicitis, and his sister, who was in Med School, was examining him shirtless on his bed. I became obsessed with him, his hot body, and big bulge in tight jeans. He was without a doubt my biggest fantasy. Saw a picture of him recently, and he is truly hideous.

DQSundae

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Robert Conrad in Wild Wild West, hell yes in those tight suits - now eeew no.
Tom Cruise - Top Gun & Risky Business yes - now he's too weird
John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever fuck yes - hell no now
Patrick Dempsey in Can't Buy Me Love hell yes, - Now hell yes, he's even hotter

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in my early teens, I discovered Eight is Enough reruns on cable after I got home from school. The very first show I saw, "Tommy" (Willie Aames) had appendicitis, and his sister, who was in Med School, was examining him shirtless on his bed. I became obsessed with him, his hot body, and big bulge in tight jeans. He was without a doubt my biggest fantasy. Saw a picture of him recently, and he is truly hideous.

I liked the older brother, Grant Goodeve. He was very hot.