Once you go black... variations on a theme

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I just came back from a year in Central Africa. And it's true for men too. Once you've been black, it's hard to go back.

It's just a matter of buttocks, flexible hips and some natural spontaneity and shamelessness about sex. Irresistible.

I find it very difficult to go back. White girls tend to be uptight, stressed out, boring and have no sense of what their bodies are really for.

Ndombolo, makossa, bikutsi. Merci.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Plus you could have just bumped your own thread on this theme from before:

http://www.lpsg.org/133729-ndombolo-are-white-women-jealous.html
Taking it a little further, his opening statement in the ndombolo thread makes me wonder about his opening statement in this thread. In May of this year he had just returned from 'a very long stay in Central Africa', yet now he says he's just getting back after a year there.

I smell a fishy...

...and I wonder if white women still look at him "very differently'' as they did back in May. He really should have placed this tale in Fiction.

(thanks MB for grabbing his old post and linking it for us)

Well, I just came back from a year in Central Africa. And it's true for men too. Once you've been black, it's hard to go back.

It's just a matter of buttocks, flexible hips and some natural spontaneity and shamelessness about sex. Irresistible.

I find it very difficult to go back. White girls tend to be uptight, stressed out, boring and have no sense of what their bodies are really for.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
John lives in an old blue Police call box.

Maybe that's why he is always trying to put everyone else in a box. I abhor exoticism. When I was single, I didn't mind dating a non-black who thought my brown skin was pretty. In fact, if they didn't like my skin, or my kinky hair, or my other "ethnic features" I wouldn't have had time for them. But I never wasted time with guys who just wanted to fuck a black girl. And if any of them were expecting my hips to be extra-flexible, they were sorely disappointed. A year of yoga still hasn't opened me up.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Taking it a little further, his opening statement in the ndombolo thread makes me wonder about his opening statement in this thread. In May of this year he had just returned from 'a very long stay in Central Africa', yet now he says he's just getting back after a year there.

I smell a fishy...He really should have placed this tale in Fiction.

Hooray for the math police!:biggrin1:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Central Africa...so have you been tested for HIV? It is pretty rampant over there!

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl had two relationships with black men prior to me. Yes, she came back :) In her words, "its about the guy." Its a bonus that she never had orgasms via penetration prior to me, with anyone.

Her friend prefers black men for sexual encounters and white men for relationships. I think her friend is just a size queen though; recently she met a white guy that has a 'tree trunk' that she seems pretty satisfied with. ;-)