Once you've tried black, can you ever go back?

t0nyi01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, i recently had my first experience with black dick and i am kinder liking it. I mean the grass is sometime greener on the otherside of the fence right? It worked out well, basically i picked up this yardie (dreads, gold teeth - the full works) told him that i had never slept with a black man before - he winked back and said that neither had he. What are your thoughts, views & comments on this?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i think you should get over the idealization that having sex with black men is different from having sex with anybody else (other than the skin color). stop treating us like tokens would be my personal request, seriously we are NO FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM ANYBODY ELSE

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think you should get over the idealization that having sex with black men is different from having sex with anybody else (other than the skin color). stop treating us like tokens would be my personal request, seriously we are NO FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM ANYBODY ELSE

You're missing the point.

You apparently take offense to every black remark as being racist. He didn't say the black man was really huge or anything. For some people, having sex with a person of another color is a fetish of sorts. You may want to have sex with a blond, very fair skinned white guy--someone totally opposite in appearance.

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Black women don't turn me on. Women of other races don't turn me on either. That's cuz I'm gay, so I get a pass on being a sexist. It's a preference thing.

Black guys don't turn me on. For that matter, Asian guys don't turn me on either. Does the preference thing apply here too, or am I EVIL?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You apparently take offense to every black remark as being racist. He didn't say the black man was really huge or anything. For some people, having sex with a person of another color is a fetish of sorts. You may want to have sex with a blond, very fair skinned white guy--someone totally opposite in appearance.

there's a lot of that around here. in asian, white men are seen as "tokens" too. it's a 2 way street.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Black women don't turn me on. Women of other races don't turn me on either. That's cuz I'm gay, so I get a pass on being a sexist. It's a preference thing.

Black guys don't turn me on. For that matter, Asian guys don't turn me on either. Does the preference thing apply here too, or am I EVIL?
No you are not evil, you are just stating your preference for what turns you on--you shouldn't be chastised for that. I noticed that latinos didn't make the list though (hehe).:biggrin1:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who was it, James Earl Jones,I think that said we should all be americans not african, black or white just americans

sorry thats retarded.... where do you draw the line...as soon as somsone becomes an american citizen they become "american" ?
we are talkin about race, not nationality...
people should just be less sensitive about WORDS, thats all they are, a guys skin is black ,that makes him black, im white, so im white... big deal?!

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The fact is: if a male of any race that has a large penis is terrible in bed, then you probably won't be bragging on your sexual escapade. If a woman no matter what race and how beautiful she is and no matter how hot she looks, if she is terrible in bed then you probably won't be bragging on your sexual escapade. Oh wait. We men will boost our ego's by bragging to our friends whether it was good or not. lol

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

i didn't say racist, this is an objectification issue. if a girl is sitting at a bar next to two guys and all they can talk about is her tits, loudly and right in front of her she may feel objectified, i feel the same way when i hear about "whoo child i just had all kinds of ungodly sex with this big black guy" and "oh my god you see the dick on that black guy"

i certainly just don't understand why race is the most common theme to be brought up. i don't see a hundred "i had sex with this tall guy last night" threads or "whoo look at that gorgeous blonde". obviously you're never going to understand this sentiment since you're not black but that doesn't make it any less relevant. i personally would just like to be able to log on without being reminded that i'm not white. oprah said it best "i don't remember that i'm black until you remind me that i'm not white". separating race makes me feel like black sexuality is abnormal and somehow worthy of more praise since white sexuality is the norm. just because you don't agree with my sentiment doesn't make it any less valid. i'm not chastising anyone or saying that anyone is racist, it'd just be nice if, for one day, "black" didn't have to be a separate category because i'm sure if the OP's partner was the post wouldn't have read "once you had white you never go back". this is just a personal perspective which varies from person to person. when i come home to my boyfriend and tell a story about something that happened at work i don't say "this latin customer was so rude" or "this white guy was so gorgeous", i don't categorize people by race as i don't think it's necessary but apparently some people feel race is important enough to disgtinguish