Once you've tried black, can you ever go back?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know why, but I always get offended by this. Perhaps it's due to my own personal wish to excel and perfect my sexual techniques, but it seems that if racial features such as pigmentation effect sexual performance that much I honestly don't even need to try.

Novus

Just Browsing
Media
I seem to be getting the same thing from the black men. The black men who like white women seem to love the super whitey white women. I've heard multiple times lately about how they really want to go down on a redhead and how awesome and exotic that must be. Or they havent been with a white woman in a long time. I can't beat them off with a stick. They could care less if you are married, they are horny and want to have their way with a white gal.

In my experience, the 'super whitey' white women are some of the easiest women to hook up with, at least as a black man. Maybe it's a feeling of mutual exoticism, maybe it's the 'forbidden fruit' factor that society seems to give white women about us, but either way it tends to take way less effort to get with you guys. Of course this may just be my personal experience because I'm very dark but dress and (to some extent) act white. Best of both worlds:biggrin1:

hoodie

Experimental Member
Media
If you're not attracted to any black person (or whatever race) at all, I would question yourself about why that is. Not that it's your fault obviously, you don't decide what you're attracted to... A lot of it is taught to you. =)

And this whole never go back thing is ridiculous, of course.