Once you've tried black, can you ever go back?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't do it, and every race kills so is murder okay?? the problem is you're trying to justify your behavior by pointing out that SOME black people engage in the same behavior but what does that have to do with me?? i don't differentiate race

this argument is pointless. you are guilty of the exact same thing in one of your previous posts and you can't even see it yourself. you implied that ALL white people say "black people", the same generalization you are accusing me of. i have chosen my words very carefully so you could not use this argument. please show me where i said ALL black people do it. i HIGHLY doubt you yourself have never uttered the words "white guy" before. i am not trying to justify shit, merely making you aware that it's only a big deal if you make it a big deal. when someone says, "this black guy is an idiot because he's black," then you have a right to come crying.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
;( I didn't see this much growing up...
Back in Cuba they don't say "white guy" ... or anything..
In USA it is different. Who knows why.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think all colors are fantastic. I just ask that if you're going to come on LPSG and post stolen pics and claim they are really of you, please make sure they are all of the same person, or at least of people of the same race.

Thanks.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I grew up on the black side of town. I was the minority in my middle school. The only thing i regret never learning was good white jokes. I totally crack up over redneck jokes. Half my family qualifies.

Ummm. What's a redneck?

Is that like somebody who plays the banjo in Louisianna?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think all colors are fantastic. I just ask that if you're going to come on LPSG and post stolen pics and claim they are really of you, please make sure they are all of the same person, or at least of people of the same race.

Thanks.

AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH, well said.
although i think some people dont care about the validity behind the pics, its more of a fantasy for them, and they would rather not be told the truth, deep down most know the truth, but choose not to accept it because it owuld ruin their little fantasy they engage in with "him"

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Especially if your fat!

NO NO NO Just kiding!!!!!!

I want to try some strange tonight! Like lucky8 Where has he been? If he is good looking then their is no God!

Funny way to write your own obituary.:eek: