Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is based on a true story. It happened 10 - 20 years ago, so to be transparent, I cannot be sure everything that was said was actually said. Some things I remember, but others may be embellished. The basic story is accurate.

I frequent the usual hook-up sites; however, I am not always looking to hook up. Sometimes I just like looking at pictures of dicks. I was online one day, and this really good-looking guy with a 9-inch dick started chatting me up. He seemed nice, and we talked for a while. After that first conversation, we talked off and on for the next month or so. Finally, this one time we were chatting, he started talking to me about blow jobs, and I finally admitted that sometimes I just couldn’t cum when I am getting a blow job because it just feels too damn good.

He said, “I’ll bet you I can suck you all the way off.” I told him that I did not think he could actually be successful. He asked if I was questioning his skills as a great cock sucker. I said no, I was questioning my skills of being a good suckee. He said that there was only one way to settle this, and that was for him to come over and let him blow me. At first, I was hesitant, not because I was worried he was some weirdo, but after all the chatting we had done, I felt like I knew him. I caved and told him he could come over.

About 20 mins later, I watched him pull his blue BMW into the parking lot. When he got out of his car, I saw he was quite tall and very thin. Blonde hair was sticking out from under his cap, and he had sunglasses. He knocked on the door. After I let him in, we made some small talk on our way into my living room. He asked if I still thought he could not suck me all the way off? Before I had a chance to answer, he groped my quickly rising cock. When he touched me, he said, “Oh man, that feels really nice.” Then he started rubbing me through my pants. I was getting harder and harder and was starting to lose my inhibitions. While I was standing there in a fog, he began to undo my pants. Once the belt was unbuckled and the zipper was down, he pulled my pants and my undies down to my ankles. As he reached out to stroke my now very hard and leaking cock, he said, “Oh, baby, that is a nice one,” and then he licked his lips. He moved me over to a chair, and once I was in front of the chair, he took me by the shoulders and gently pushed me into it.

Once I was down, he removed my shoes and pulled off my pants and underpants. Once they were removed, he slid in between my legs. He kneeled down and just stared at my cock, which was just leaking precum like crazy, as I was excited about what he was going to do to me. Smiling at my cock head, he leaned over and licked his tongue across my piss slit, lapping up my juice. a I released a low throaty grown. He looked up straight into my eyes and said I tasted delicious. Then, he asked if I was ready to have my mind blown. I told him to “Go for it.” Go for it he did! This was not the first time I had my cock sucked, but this guy was such an overzealous cock sucker he was blowing my mind. He was so skilled with his mouth that the more he sucked, the more I leaked. He stopped sucking me for a moment and said, "See, I told you I was good." I told him that he was very good but that I was not even close yet. His response to that was, “Now you have really thrown the gauntlet down. I am going to finish you off as you have never been before.

He went down on me again with renewed energy. His mouth on my cock was heaven. I had begun moaning, growling, and writhing around in the chair. It was clear that he was not going to stop until he really did suck me dry. He switched up what he was doing and started to add something different with his tongue. After that, I started to get that feeling down in my nuts. He was now getting me closer. The closer he got me, the more he sucked me. My cock had never felt so sensitive. I could feel my orgasm rumbling up through me. I told him I was going to cum, and he kept at it. Finally, my orgasm rolled through me like a thundering locomotive out of control. As I exploded in his hot mouth, I moaned like an animal. This sound came from deep within me. He swallowed all my hot cream, and I eventually had to push him off my cock because it had become overly sensitive.

He stood up and licked his lips and then, with a very smug look on his face, said, “I told you.” I told him that he was the first person in a very long time to do that successfully. I think I must have thanked him a hundred times. I told him it was the hardest I had blown my load in a very long time, and it felt amazing. I was almost giddy.

We talked a little after I had come back down to earth. He asked if I would want to get together again and play some more. I told him that I was certainly ok with that he just needed to let me know when. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and said he left.

Sometime within the next week, I was on this hook-up site again, and there he was. We started talking again, and he asked if I wanted him to come over again. This time there was no hesitation in my answer, but this is a story for another time. Damn, was he a good cock sucker!!!