One ball larger than the other

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is it "all right" if one ball is small and the other one quite a bit larger and hangs a lot lower?

It's been that way with me for years. There's no pain or discomfort. It's just the way they are.

Any other guys out there have this situation?

Thanks!

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It sounds like you have hydrocele. I have the same issue. Dr. said that I should never let anyone "drain" it, since it will be back in a few days. Surgery works, but in about 10 percent of the cases, it returns.
With that information, I decided I'd just sit back and enjoy it, rolling it around is kinda fun. And, when someone sees it, it's a little impressive. Especially when they realize it's more than a mouthful. The only problem is that my cock ring won't work anymore, since it's too big to get through. Getting a larger cock ring won't work, since then it's too big around the cock.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, Seedickrun, for your comment.

I did not mean to imply that the bigger ball is much larger than the other one--or even much larger than a normal testicle would be. It isn't. In fact, if a person were to view my testicles, the person would probably think that both of them are a bit smaller than "normal."

I just meant that the larger one is bigger than the smaller one. Most of the pictures I've seen of other men's testicles show that each one is pretty well matched in size to the other. They look about equal in size.
Mine do not.

demon_rider

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I personally don't, but a friend of mine does. I don't really take note of it honestly. He's a great guy, and hey, he has a gigantic dick. Lol. If anyone, male or female, doesn't think it's "ok" because one nut is smaller or something, tell them to fuck off, and find someone else.

demon_rider

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks, Seedickrun, for your comment.

I did not mean to imply that the bigger ball is much larger than the other one--or even much larger than a normal testicle would be. It isn't. In fact, if a person were to view my testicles, the person would probably think that both of them are a bit smaller than "normal."

I just meant that the larger one is bigger than the smaller one. Most of the pictures I've seen of other men's testicles show that each one is pretty well matched in size to the other. They look about equal in size.
Mine do not.

Yeah thats what I assumed you were talking about. My friends one nut is like a walnut, but the other is closer to a raisin. Even he doesn't care though. Can't say I'd blame him. I'd trade a nut for a 10x7in dick to. Lol.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's not a hydrocele. I have big balls. I'm way off the orchid chart. my right nut is bigger than my left & always has been. after a vasectomy yrs ago, I developed hydrocele in my right nut. it got about the size of my fist, kind of impressive to look at but at times uncomfortable. pants bulge was awesome. I had surgery to remove it after draining failed. and my right nut is still bigger than my left

Prettiboi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's normal for to hang lower. But you should also get a doctors opinion to make sure it isn't anything serious.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been that way for years. No problem. Didn't stop me from having two kids. Never any problem with prolific sex life with my wife! Find another problem in life to worry about.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw a TV show last year called "Embarrassing Illnesses". There was a segment where one of the doctors said it's quite normal and common for one to be bigger/lower than the other.

But the TV doctor may have been referring to only a small difference. if you have or think you have a big difference, go get it checked out.

But regardless of difference size, if it concerns you, go see a doctor about it.

I know I've pretty much written what other people have already written, but when it comes to men's health issues regarding the genital/prostate area, you can NEVER have too many people telling you to seek medical advice. If it's something, you can start treatment, but if it's nothing, you can stop worrying.

Good luck!

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One teste should hang lower than the other, it's so they don't knock together and you are in constant pain!

If you are in any doubt about your testicles, see your doctor, there is nothing to be embarrassed about - your doctor has seen loads of testicles (and cocks - all shapes and sizes)

Empty_Hole

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah it is common to have one bigger and hang lower, its rare for both to be exactly the same size its the same with womens breats ones always slightly bigger and hang a little lower unless there fake

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We got this little genetic trick hard-coded in us about the time we started walking upright. The different cast and carry of two slightly different sized testicles allows them to move between thighs when moving and not as likely to get *pinched*. Oh and the majority of males that do walk upright - have the left larger than the right.

This also for some reason carries over to females, but in their shape and size of bosom. No woman has perfectly symmetrical breasts. If they DO, it's a clear sign of augmentation! Not sure of the majority of them have the left larger than the right as we do, but informal and close, personal study over the years seems to point to that trend as well. :D

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My current boyfriend, has an enormous set of bull nuts, that hang, and his right nut is slightly larger than the left one, and therefore, his right nut hangs a bit lower too. And he is perfectly fertile, and is in great health... So yes it is very common and normal.. :)