One big LPSG meetup/event?

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by chillWEguy81, Aug 10, 2009.

?

Would you be interested in attending and possibly planning a large scale LPSG event?

1. No

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  2. Maybe

8 vote(s)
    21.6%
  3. Yes, informal gathering at Las Vegas

6 vote(s)
    16.2%
  4. Yes, informal gathering elsewhere

6 vote(s)
    16.2%
  5. Yes, all-out event with our own rented space at Las Vegas

7 vote(s)
    18.9%
  6. Yes, all-out event with our own rented space elsewhere

6 vote(s)
    16.2%
  7. I would be interested in planning and helping set up the event.

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  1. chillWEguy81

chillWEguy81 New Member

Albums:
    I was curious if there is any interest in having a large-scale LPSG meetup/event. Since there are large adult-oriented events that happen all the time involving just about every theme imaginable, why not have one that's oriented around our common interest in joining this site? :biggrin1: While location is always negotiable, I was thinking Vegas would be best for obvious reasons. It can be anything from an informal gathering of site members for fun and partying to renting out our own building for a weekend for even wilder fun. It would of course be sex positive, couple friendly and LGBT inclusive.

So let's get the ball rolling on this and see who would be serious enough to attend and possibly contribute to planning this event. All are welcome to participate in this discussion. Be sure to vote and subscribe to this thread for updates.

Note: this thread is different from the regional meetup I posted earlier.

#1 chillWEguy81, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
  2. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    Will be on the weekend of Sept 25th thru 27th during the Mr.Olympia? 2009 OLYMPIA WEEKEND

I wonder how many of those big guys would love to play with our big guys!

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

LOL... There have been a few meet ups in NY, LA and Phoenix, they have been such an ordeal to arrange, to have only a hand full of people show up. If you can swing it. I'll be there!

4. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    they should have a d.c. baltimore meetup

5. Eboomo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Your best bet is absolutely Las Vegas for several reasons you have mentioned but also helps with the "handful of people showing up" problem as well. Alot of places subsidize flights to Vegas meaning everyone has a better chance of getting there cheaper. We can get a round trip ticket from the airport 30 minutes from here for 200 bux.

As far as me going i have never been to Vegas but its recently been on my list so if the two events coincided might be fun.

6. Mickactual

Gold Member

Albums:
    Took the words right out of my mouth. Having something in "our own rented space" reeks of being a nightmare to organize. Nevertheless, I love the "sex positive" aspect. That would be far different than the informal purely social gatherings that the others have been. It'd be interesting to see if that would net a greater turnout. If the location & date are workable (and our OP chillWEguy81 promises to be there) then my interest is definitely piqued.
    :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted