One cannabis joint as bad as five cigarettes

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True. But.....

I would still rather be mentally addicted to weed than chemically addicted to coke or some other chemically addicting drug (thats right, marijuana is not chemically addicting... so next time someone tells you that they cant quit smokin' pot because its made them addicted and they have to be weaned off to quit just like cigs, you can tell them that its in their head.)

And "hotstuff?" whoa, NJ... :wink: Dont go and make me hard, now.

Well said!

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
True. But.....

I would still rather be mentally addicted to weed than chemically addicted to coke or some other chemically addicting drug (thats right, marijuana is not chemically addicting... so next time someone tells you that they cant quit smokin' pot because its made them addicted and they have to be weaned off to quit just like cigs, you can tell them that its in their head.)

And "hotstuff?" whoa, NJ... :wink: Dont go and make me hard, now.

That's too simplistic; addiction is a broad church. Many habits do not directly involve the use of addiction forming chemicals (nicotine, alcohol etc) or any other substances, they are behavioural addictions. Some people are more susceptable to the formation of habitual behaviour than others, the same trigger may be innocuous to one, but deadly to another.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well said!

haha, thank you.

And a sidenote... cigarettes are chemically addictive, just as Diet coke is... just as coffee is...

My mother just recently came back from a clinic called "The Bridge" in Utah. Its for people who suffer from debilitating diseases and are trying to live healthier without drugs or dependencies. Anyways, she told me of a patient they had a while back... who happened to be addicted to diet coke (this woman would apparently drink 3 liters a day of this shit). I was told that her withdrawals were worse than anything they had ever seen... even worse than their patients on coke, meth, crack... you name it. Convulsions and foaming at the mouth were commonplace during the first stages of withdrawals for her. Sad :sorry:

So tell me... should Diet coke be outlawed, too? We have far far far worse things to do away with other than weed.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most people do not add filtres to joints and use a full cigarette or plenty of rolling tobacco when making a joint. That is the problem - not the cannabis itself but the means of inhaling it.

This is why I don't mix it with tobacco - when smoking resin I use a pipe or bong - when smoking grass I smoke it neat. My other half smokes it mixed with tobacco - he coughs, I don't.

And of course you can always eat it / cook with it.
The way to stop the coughing and also the tightness in the chest and lungs is to nuke your joint in your microwave oven. It kills the spores that get into your lungs. It works well! [coughing] LOL

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spores? Since when is weed is a fungus?

He means that the commercial grade marijuana (Mexican) is usually buried underground or stored in dank rooms and can collect fungus, molds and mildews in the curing and drying process as well. Hmmm. nuking in the microwave? I usually just let me weed sit on a lightly glazed ceramic dish to dry out and then the spores have nothing to work with and die. I love the microwave thing... very creative, I suppose direct and strong sunlight would do the trick as well. I soooo wanna do a bong with Hotrod, Hotrocker and Manlybanisters! lol!!!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
He means that the commercial grade marijuana (Mexican) is usually buried underground or stored in dank rooms and can collect fungus, molds and mildews in the curing and drying process as well. Hmmm. nuking in the microwave? I usually just let me weed sit on a lightly glazed ceramic dish to dry out and then the spores have nothing to work with and die. I love the microwave thing... very creative, I suppose direct and strong sunlight would do the trick as well. I soooo wanna do a bong with Hotrod, Hotrocker and Manlybanisters! lol!!!
What about me!!

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I understand. I get my bud second hand... meaning I get mine from the grower (so all I have to deal with is sifting/picking the bud and moistening it with a wet q-tip end...).

and I'm always up for a good smoke session.
What about me!!

Like I said, cutie....

I'm always up for a good smoke session.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about me!!

Shit... all this time and I didn't even know that you smoked weed! lol!! How the fuck did I miss that? I'm gonna be in Michigan in a couple of weeks, it's a shame that I can't cross ol' Lake Michigan and smoke you up!!! I hate being that close to my friends and can't see em' (I'm there for two day family reunion)!!! That's funny, I was doing bongs with one of my ex's and the other day and she asked me if my dick was thicker than the bong (It's a glass 18 incher) and I proceeded to whip it out and show her that it was MUCH thicker... we laughed and proceeded to get ripped! lol!!! How could I have left you out TK? I need to be slapped! lol!!!!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

What about me!!

Like I said, cutie....

I'm always up for a good smoke session.

I'm sensing an LPSG meet in Amsterdam coming up!! Convenient for me - especially seeing as I have the keys to a house near the Leidseplein any time I want them.

Anyone got the airfare and wanna join me?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sensing an LPSG meet in Amsterdam coming up!! Convenient for me - especially seeing as I have the keys to a house near the Leidseplein any time I want them.

I'm already saving up for a trip to th UK... Amsterdam is only a hop, skip and jump from there... sounds like FUN!!!!! :smile:

dcho

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
woohoo if anyones around ann arbor, i go NUTS when im high.

geek0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

ME!!! :biggrin1: amsterdam is the best i love me some weed