One cannabis joint as bad as five cigarettes

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmph, I feel disappointed in all of you...

I probably shouldn't(and don't have the right anyway), but I can't help it. :tongue::tongue:

Awh, cmon Strings. We're not contributing to the delinquance of minors here... and we sure as hell aren't contributing to the degradation of the human race. In fact, we sensemilla- smokers elect the right of freedom and self revitalization. :biggrin1: We're all grown adults sharing our thoughts and beliefs on marijuana. Its all good in the hood, baby.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What can I say...?

We're multi- topical gentlemen addressing a shared inquisitiveness as broad as the colors.

Heres something interesting:

My rules concerning the smokage of pot:

- ALWAYS pass to the left... unless the rotation was unavoidably skewn.

- ALWAYS "puff, puff, pass" with a joint... but when it gets to roach- level, its one- hitter- quitter.

- Smoking herb is about the experience with friends or non- friends as to build a bond with each other. I.E. its all about the love. Don't smoke with me if you can't be chill and open minded.

- Don't waste anything.

- If you're questioned by police regarding weed, DENY DENY DENY. As long as you don't give them proof, you're good. NEVER rat a fellow smoker/friend out. It NEVER pays off. Theyll arrest you if they want regardless of who you name.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What can I say...?

We're multi- topical gentlemen addressing a shared inquisitiveness as broad as the colors.

My rules concerning the smokage of pot: Ah, these rules are universal, & I adhere as well. Good points.

- ALWAYS "puff, puff, pass" with a joint... but when it gets to roach- level, its one- hitter- quitter.

- Smoking herb is about the experience with friends or non- friends as to build a bond with each other. I.E. its all about the love. Don't smoke with me if you can't be chill and open minded. So does this mean I get to play with it? That was easy.

- Don't waste anything. Even the seeds if its regs/mids/bap & not KB. They don't call it "weed" for nothing - all you need is some dirt & an old coffee can & a little water.

- If you're questioned by police regarding weed, DENY DENY DENY. As long as you don't give them proof, you're good. NEVER rat a fellow smoker/friend out. It NEVER pays off. Theyll arrest you if they want regardless of who you name.And if told that they need to search your vehicle, always remember that they have to phrase it as if they're asking permission. If you so no, they have to let you go.[/quote]

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What can I say...?

My rules concerning the smokage of pot: Ah, these rules are universal, & I adhere as well. Good points. Good to know they're universal :biggrin1: and that you adhere. I guess the posting of these rules can be considered my OCD moment of the day.

- Smoking herb is about the experience with friends or non- friends as to build a bond with each other. I.E. its all about the love. Don't smoke with me if you can't be chill and open minded. So does this mean I get to play with it? That was easy. haha, play with what, exactly? You can play with that joint as much as you want, so long as you don't take my hit:tongue:

- Don't waste anything. Even the seeds if its regs/mids/bap & not KB. They don't call it "weed" for nothing - all you need is some dirt & an old coffee can & a little water. Bingo.

- If you're questioned by police regarding weed, DENY DENY DENY. As long as you don't give them proof, you're good. NEVER rat a fellow smoker/friend out. It NEVER pays off. Theyll arrest you if they want regardless of who you name.And if told that they need to search your vehicle, always remember that they have to phrase it as if they're asking permission. If you so no, they have to let you go. Short story: My friend and I got pulled over one night and he asked to search, we said no, he called in a search warrant over the phone and was pissed at us for making him do it. He didnt find anything... but it still goes to show that the fucking pigs can do ANYTHING they want to us citizens. [/quote]

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had my car searched by the cops before when I never said they could and they didn't have a warrant. They were expecting to find pills or crack or something. They found some weed seeds and little pieces of weed on the floor but they still let us go. I guess they knew they would have got in trouble if they searched the car illegally and found nothing but a little weed and seeds. I knew a drug dealer from my neighborhood, that I grew up with, who only got house arrest because the cops didn't have the right to search his car even though they found crack and a gun with the serial number scratched off. That just shows you how stupid some cops can be.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had my car searched by the cops before when I never said they could and they didn't have a warrant. They were expecting to find pills or crack or something. They found some weed seeds and little pieces of weed on the floor but they still let us go. I guess they knew they would have got in trouble if they searched the car illegally and found nothing but a little weed and seeds. I knew a drug dealer from my neighborhood, that I grew up with, who only got house arrest because the cops didn't have the right to search his car even though they found crack and a gun with the serial number scratched off. That just shows you how stupid some cops can be.

Too true. I always practice EXTREME caution when I drive carrying. Im a bit of a paranoia. Its the only thing keeping me out of the big house.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cheers to all of you on this thread. We have something in common. I'd like to share my experience as a 56 year old stoner. I first tried pot in fall of 1970 when I was 19. I loved it right away - it's so much better than drinking. I've partied with herb just about every day of my adult life, yet I'm usually moderate the amount. 2 or 3 puffs usually does the trick. I'm a college graduate and an accountant in private industry. I'm fairly bright and have an exceptional memory. I'm in good health and very active athletically (running and cycling) and feel that I'm young for my age. I think that there are many things out there much worse than pot. All my friends are professional people and we get high after work instead of having cocktails. The classic propaganda that pot makes you stupid, lazy, and leads to harder drugs is a bunch of bull. The stoners that I've known who were losers would still be losers even if they didn't smoke. The weed didn't make them that way.