One cock. Two Names.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by jakethesnake@Jul 16 2004, 08:12 PM
:blink: Ye gods..... ok first of all that whole series is mine. I had posted it up awhile back to display my various stages of growth.
-JakE-
But the two pictures with different names were clearly taken only moments apart. How many stages do you go through in one sitting?

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by mindseye@Jul 16 2004, 04:09 PM
In another post, you claim that your medical condition is the result of "extra hormones which make my cock continue to grow".
I hate to disagree but there is some truth to what he said about hormones. And no I'm not agreeing with him about anything except the hormone part.. I had a pituitary tumor when I was young that caused my hormones to go crazy, my testosterone levels at 3 1/2 to 4 years old were the same as a 16 to 18 year old male. According to the doctors this was a major determining factor in the size of my endowment. I know some of my endowment was determined by genetics but not all as there are no other males in my family that are endowed as generously as I am. At least none that I know of. Anyway the doctors said that my hormones being so screwed up at such a young age could cause excessive growth, and it did. However I did stop growing around age 24 and have been the same size since.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pappy, I posted about this in Young and Hung, I know this to be true as well. I also know that a lot of very hung guys hate to post pics because they are so often used by others to live out their fantasies. I've already had one member point out to me that MY pics were posted on another group by someone claiming to be me! Oh well, if it makes 'em happy..... So I can definitely see how Jake's pics would be a hot commodity. BTW, I found Killercock's pics on a rate-a-rod site under a different name, but we all know the real mccoy!

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Pappy+Jul 19 2004, 12:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pappy @ Jul 19 2004, 12:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mindseye@Jul 16 2004, 04:09 PM
In another post, you claim that your medical condition is the result of "extra hormones which make my cock continue to grow".
I hate to disagree but there is some truth to what he said about hormones. And no I&#39;m not agreeing with him about anything except the hormone part.. I had a pituitary tumor when I was young that caused my hormones to go crazy, my testosterone levels at 3 1/2 to 4 years old were the same as a 16 to 18 year old male. According to the doctors this was a major determining factor in the size of my endowment. I know some of my endowment was determined by genetics but not all as there are no other males in my family that are endowed as generously as I am. At least none that I know of. Anyway the doctors said that my hormones being so screwed up at such a young age could cause excessive growth, and it did. However I did stop growing around age 24 and have been the same size since. [/b][/quote]
I hope I didn&#39;t give the impression that there&#39;s no correlation between hormones and penis size. The point I was trying to get at is that if there&#39;s a hormone issue, that it has effects other than just penis size. Your doctor was probably also concerned about the effects of the hormones on your bones and teeth, for example. What Jake was claiming is that he had a hormone condition that was limited to just his penis with no other effects.

On a separate note, thanks to sillysally for the great link. :)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, yes, I don&#39;t know whose pics they are, but it&#39;s not my priority to "solve the case". Jake posted, I responded- like I would to anyone who was polite and offered something of interest.

Cockdad

1st Like
Media
Hey guys.Finally posting.Cockdad here in NYC.Been having alot of fun checking out various Yafro moblogs.I was real surprised to find"jakethesnake"s picture posted as "Donut".Cute guy,real big & thick cock but no where near 16 inches he says he has on here & in his Yahoo profile.Guess he&#39;s working the system.Have a great weekend guys.