One day soon I'm gonna tell the moon

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Is this a leaving thread - a little random forum expressionist art posting - do you just like the song The Crying game, and if so which version (I think Boy George didn't do a bad job but Dave Berry's version couldn't be improved upon).

:confused:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is this a leaving thread - a little random forum expressionist art posting - do you just like the song The Crying game, and if so which version (I think Boy George didn't do a bad job but Dave Berry's version couldn't be improved upon).

:confused:

I was just thinking about the film and started singing this song and then I was watching Kylie singing it ... I don't like Boy George, I don't know who sang the song on the film...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I was just thinking about the film and started singing this song and then I was watching Kylie singing it ... I don't like Boy George, I don't know who sang the song on the film...

Boy George did the soundtrack version - but Jaye Davidson (Dil) does sing it the movie - as far as I know that is him singing anyway. Maybe he had a voiceover artist sing for him - I don't know.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Funny - I had no recollection of that being mimed - now I remember all the drag queens were miming in the club scenes. Sorry.

According to IMDB (The Crying Game (1992) - Soundtracks)

"The Crying Game"
Composed by Geoff Stephens
Published by Peermusic (UK) Ltd.
Vocals by Kate Robbins
Produced by Anne Dudley
Recording Courtesy of Palace (Soldier's Wife) Ltd.

Thanks for that :smile:, I think Kate is Paul McCartneys cousin, I think this song sounds nicer when a lady is singing it.