One example of stretching in action

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's an example of stretching demonstrated in the pics by a member of the mynewsize.com forum. The gentleman is wearing the MaxVac 2 for stretching purposes. The creator claims it can stack as much as 20 lbs. on this device to stretch the tunica ligament. Ok, would you consider buying this to enlarge your penis?

Attachments

Last edited:

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Medieval looking right? It's not a bad idea. When you have worked your way up in weight you can handle it. it takes weeks, even months but after a while the ligs will become fatigued and you will slowly get a lower hang. Not to mention a longer AND thicker penis! Here are more pics with another member.

Attachments

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In comparison to other types of extender I think this one has the edge. It doesn’t constrict the way that others do behind the head and blood flow is unrestricted. I have found it far more comfortable during use and at the right tension can be worn all day virtually unfelt and worn under loose clothing is un-noticeable. The device is made up of components that can be used in a variety of ways. Like other conventional extenders it comes with a base unit that sits around the base of the cock and has a couple of threaded bars for adjustment. The head housing component works in conjunction with a silicone sleeve that is rolled back over the edge of the cup the glance sits inside. There’s a small hole to allow air to be pushed out of the cup while the glance is inserted and is then covered over by the silicone sleeve. Consequently, as no further air can get in or out, a vacuum is formed in the cup if it is pulled upon. At this point the sleeve is rolled down the shaft of the penis which is held firmly in place. The cup can then be connected, via another component, to the threaded adjuster bars. Alternatively, the cup can be attached to a harness; either strapped to the leg, waist or neck, and used as an ADS. For those that subscribe to the ‘no gain without at least a bit of discomfort,’ theory, up to 20lbs in weight can be suspended from the cup, according to the producer. I though prefer minimal tension over a long period and find this gizmo ideal; as already highlighted, it’s very comfortable.
Another plus with this device is the price. Perhaps because the manufacturer is himself into PE; a guy called monkeybar, often found at Thunders Place. Surprisingly, for a small batch production organisation, the product is well made and looks the part.
The only drawback, as I see it, is possibly for people either not used to pumping, or with sensitive skin and initially unable to tolerate vacuum on the glance; it may take a bit of getting used to. But as long as you start off with light tension/pressure, I don’t see much of a problem.
For those who already own an extender, I believe the cup and sleeves can be purchased separately, but on the other hand you could make your own? I adapted the cap from a roll on deodorant canister and used a length of bicycle inner tube for the sleeve, though you can buy the silicone to make them.