One fat prick

southernboyw9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I met a guy the other night (I will admit that some of my friends were saying that he was rumored to have a big dick), which is why I made the effort to talk to him, anyway we talked and exchanged numbers. after a few days of phone chat we decided to get together for a few beers... one thing led to another and we got naked. I'm not small by any means but this guy was almost as long as me but what I couldn't get over was how thick is cock was. it was like a baseball bat! I couldn't fit it in my mouth. We really enjoyed each others company... any advice on how I can help please him? Suck him off? Make him cum with out my hand cramping up?

southernboyw9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First Donkeyboy, your profile says your 75??? If that is correct you are in great shape! Second, letting him fuck me is out of the question right now... I will have to get a dildo to work up to that! Third, although you have a awesome dick, I think you underestimate the thickness of his cock. It truley is huge - I need to ask him if we can take some pics and post them. One thing I didn't mention is that when he's hard it's VERY hard, which makes it even more difficult to try and suck. Any advice on how I can give him oral stimulation without dislocating my jaw to fit the head in my mouth?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first of all..please get pics of it or at least measure the girth of it for us. hell..if some of us on here are in the 6.5 - 7.5" circumference range and we know we are thick, I can't imagine this cock! it must be incredible..and rock hard too. try sucking him off when he is soft and let it grow in your mouth and throat. it might work for a little bit. try laying on your back on a bed with your head hanging back over the edge to line up your mouth and throat. and last...I agree....let him fuck you! get your hole ready to take that monster. although this is probably not the first time he has encountered problem if it is really that monsterous of a cock..he may be more understanding than you can imagine

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First Donkeyboy, your profile says your 75??? If that is correct you are in great shape! Second, letting him fuck me is out of the question right now... I will have to get a dildo to work up to that! Third, although you have a awesome dick, I think you underestimate the thickness of his cock. It truley is huge

I think you have a plan southernboy. Cocks of such girth are definitely worth preparing yourself for handling them. This guy needs an outlet for sex! Get your ass comfortable with a large dildo and then tackle his monster. If you can take him and eventually enjoy doing it, I can pretty much guarantee his eternal devotion to you! LOL Been there! :tongue::rolleyes::smile::wink:

P.S. I did not intentionally mean to slight his girth...I try never to put down another guy's dimensions! We are what we are!

Reactions: Allan S.