one fist or two?

da_blissmachine: My dick is big enough that I could use three fists if I had them...... but I usually only use one because my wrists get cramps when I use two at a time. Sometimes I use my feet or elbows too. I can't suck myself because I'm not that flexible in the abs.

blak9: I usually only use one hand, But sometimes I use two. I ejaculate quicker when I use two, though.

two_fister: I usually stick to one, but if a women's giving me a hand-job, I like her to use two.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Usually two. I also wish I had three hands. I also have a tendency to use little "detours" to prolong it. For example, I might start rubbing my balls or my nipples. Another thing I like to do is slip a pinky under my foreskin and rub both the head and the skin that way. I also like fucking my hand, rather than just stroking. And then there's having my fingers "dance" on it.

And that's just about all my favorite J/O techniques.

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
It depends...

If I'm in a mood that it's there and has to be dealt with, or I'm tired and horny at the same time (don't you hate that?) I'll use one. BUT if I'm really (excuse the pun) up for it, and rearing to go, I'll use two as it's a much more intense experience.

littlbigguy: Two hands, almost always. There's a lot of pleasure in having two hands worth of surface area to play with and when playing with myself I try to exploit this aspect to the max. There are seemingly endless different ways to vary different types of touches and motions, all of which provide distinctly different feelings to my penis , and all of them highly delicious in subtly different ways . I have no doubt that an average sized penis provides equal intensity of pleasure to its owner (possibly even greater intensity, as it's concentrated in a smaller area) but I wouldn't suppose it to match the variety of pleasure afforded by two full hands worth of size. One hand is OK for quickly getting off, three hands would get crowded (at least on me), I find two hands just perfect when I'm into having a sustained great time by myself.

da_blissmachine: i too think that about average penises. whenever i have to go a long time without masturbating (like 2 weeks), my penis shrinks to 6 inches or so for a couple of days but the feeling is INTENSE because its more concentrated

candle: I love it when my girlfriend uses two fists on me. Her small hands make it look very large and just when I'm getting really lost the action, then she pulls both hands all the way to the bottom, squeezes my cock and sucks it. Increadible. You must have someone do this for you if you have not experienced it.

-candle-

neworlnssteel: I always enjoy two hands, especially when making a thrusting motion like having sex. Awesome orgasms!

prepstudinsc: While two hands don't come anywhere close to covering my whole shaft, I usually only jack off with one hand, so I can use the other one to play with my balls or play with my head while I stroke the shaft. I like to have my balls played with as I'm getting off, so I'd rather stroke one handed so I can play with them as I jerk.

hungstud: i like to grab it with two fists, just to admire just how much ungrabbed cock ive got left... but when i'm jacking, itsa usually with one

BigTeen1: When Im in the mood and have time I jack off three times the first time i work the head then the bottom then the middle.

duzyamuthano: almost always one hand: i tend to use the other for playing with my nipples, my balls or my asshole. i usually only jack the shaft, not the head, so while i can get both hands wrapped around it there's not much space to move. just one hand gives me room to maneuver ;)

Finedessert: Most of the time it's just the Right Hand, the other Hand is Typing.

Grandpa

ceg1526: I agree with Candle. One of my favorite views is laying back watching two small hands work my shaft over. I've got pretty big hands, so the change makes my dick look a lot larger.

Ceg

meathose10: I'm with jonb - I vary my technique. Two hands look hot : I feel like I'm all cock. And I can get a little dual action going by twisting each fist a different way. But then one hand feels good too , because I'm more aware of the weight of my hose. I like starting out one-handed and feel myself get half hard by flopping the length back and forth until I stiffen - then I pretty much double-jack. But nothing beats a double set of soft young ladies' palms wrapped 'round my fat shaft......

bigmike11: Depends on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I just use one hand and play with the foreskin, or use the foreskin to jerk off. Other times I like using both hands and just fucking my hands with my cock.

dalton321: When I'm alone, it's always one handed.

But, I really enjoy going to adult theatres and sitting between a couple of guys and having my cock two fisted....damn, great orgasm!

m17in3: I would like to be able :-[

It's OK for my GF (with small moves) because she has small hands, but I'm just able to hold and rub balls with the left while the right is at work :)

What is your fist width BTW ?

Mine is 3"75