ONE FOR THE "NATURE'S MISTAKES" CATEGORY

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

axolotl27: I'm not sure whether this post belongs in the Large Penis category or in Women's Issues, but I do know that writing something like this always reassures me that I'm not alone. For men and women who fall the "grotesquely large" category, life can be a very difficult and lonely existence. Throughout my life, I have always asked men who express their envy toward me "Want to trade?" What's the sense of being in the "ridiculous size" category if your rejection rate is about 90% ? This is the story of a girl from years ago who probably never enjoyed a normal relationship. My younger brother was attending a high school house party, the last one before graduation. He'd been to others with the same crowd, always at the home of a boy whose parents were wealthy, and left him to look after the house [ after he turned 16 ] while they travelled. His aunt looked in on him once in a while. Every month or so, he'd throw a party. No drugs in those days, but lots of booze. The high school that I attended years before was equally split between girls and boys, but at my brother's school, the boys outnumber the girls about 3 to 1. But at the parties, there were always as many girls as boys.The girls who went to these parties did so knowing that they would almost always end up in one of the bedrooms. He said there was one girl who had gone all the way through school with him, but had never gone to any of the parties, and as far as he knew, had never been on a date with any of the guys at school. A couple of them had seen her downtown on more than one occasion with older men. My brother said she had just average looks, was taller than most of the girls, and was rather slender. What the guys were after were her breasts. Everyone said they must be the biggest ones in the whole world. Over the years, any time my brother has mentioned this girl, he still maintains he has never seen breasts any bigger. She wore a huge bra that laced up the back, and came to school every day in sweaters, probably because they were the only kind of tops that would fit her. Now in those days, bras never flattened out the breasts to give them a rounded look. The cups were deep, and although they weren't pointed like Madonna's famous bra, they nevertheless gave a lot of lift, and made large breasts stick out in front like two cannons. My brother, like every other guy in the school had the hots for her. He always tried to sit at a desk beside her. The desks in those days were fastened to the floor, and the seat of one desk was joined to the desk right behind, so you were unable to adjust how far you sat from your work. When she wasn't writing, and was just sitting listening to the teacher, her breasts would cover half the desk. To do any writing, she would stand up just slightly, lean forward, push her breasts down with her arms, then sit down in a hunched-forward position. Her breasts were now below the desktop and resting on her thighs. My brother described her as a cock-teaser who knew the effect she had on guys. Some days, she wore a sweater that was cut low in front. He said they looked like a couple of basketballs that tapered to a point, and she always walked in a way that made them bounce and jiggle. To everyone's surprise, she accepted when she was invited to the final party. He recalled that there were about 30 people there. For most of the party, she sat by herself, or talked to one of the girls. But she was drinking,--steadily. By midnight, she was weaving when she stood up, and was now agreeing to dance with any guy who asked her. It wasn't long before she let them put their hands on her breasts. The guys were now yelling, "Take it off !"So she did a slow striptease. Once she even fell down. By now, everyone was screaming and laughing and yelling. One guy undid the laces on her bra, and off it came. My brother said he's never seen a sight like it. They were huge and round, and still reached the very tops of her thighs. At this point, one of the guys grabbed her arm and said "Off to the bedroom". But she pulled her arm away and told him, "You're not big enough for me". The others yelled for the guy who had the biggest cock in the school to take care of her. So he pulled it out and started pumping it. My brother said it was about 10 in. and really thick when it got hard. When she saw it, she just laughed and asked him, " What are you going to do with that little thing? Watch this". She finished stripping, then staggered into the kitchen, took the butter dish out of the fridge, came back into the living room and proceeded to grease one of the wine bottles. She lay on the chesterfield, put one leg up over the back, grabbed the neck of the wine bottle and inserted it bottom first into her vagina. My brother said by this time, there was dead silence. She slowly eased the bottle in until it was up to where her hand was. But then she pinched the very end of the bottle and pushed it in farther until there was only an inch or so outside. My brother never saw her again after graduation. Neither have any any of the guys he meets from time to time. I've often wondered myself what sort of a life a girl like that would have. God must have have been in a fiendishly humourous mood on days when He created vaginas that size, and cocks that would fit them. Being one in a million [ or more ] may be the dream of some people, but it's certainly no picnic when you have to live with such a problem day after after day. I don't know what sort of a mood you're in right now having read this far, but I feel a sense of sadness. I'm determined not to end this post on a depressing note so I've just thought of a smart-ass remark,---I never asked my brother whether the bottle was for red or white wine. Cheers everyone. AX

2. Imported

Gold Member

drambone: Sounds like you need to talk to another Toronto guy here! I am all ears here, friend.

3. Imported

Gold Member

suthngigolo: something tells me a wine bottle was not something she tried over-night. that had to take some practice.

real or not. that is one crazy story.

4. Imported

Gold Member

johnholmeshorse: wild- how big was that bottle if you recall?

5. Imported

Gold Member

tracksuitboy: Girls in Bangkok have been doing this for years!

Anyone need a banana peeled?

6. Imported

Gold Member

axolotl27: I'll ask my brother next time I'm talking to him if he remembers what size bottle it was.

7. Imported

Gold Member

beckyinfl: Wow. That's quite a story, whether true or not. Kind of reminds me of me..lol.. just kidding.

8. Imported

Gold Member

axolotl27: To answer your question, JOHNHOLMESHORSE, I got in touch with my brother and he recalls the wine bottle the girl used as being "just an average sized bottle". He thinks there were 9 or 10 wine bottles on the table and no one bottle was bigger than the others. SUTHNGIGOLO commented that this probably wasn't a first time thing for the girl. I mentioned this to my brother and he said the bottle slid in fairly easily, and she didn't appear to be straining or in any sort of pain. Everyone was quiet while she was inserting it. When it was all the way in ,some guy said, "Get her a bigger bottle". My brother then told me that there are websites that depict women inserting all sorts of weird and wonderful large objects into their vaginas. When I was 20, I hooked up for a while with a married woman. She had a huge vagina. Her husband had taken her to their doctor to see if anything could be done to tighten her. She told me that one night in the middle of lovemaking, he got angry and complained that she was as big as a cave inside. [ My question is,--Why did he marry her? ] The doctor told them that the lips could be stitched up a bit, but she would remain large inside. Now this was 50 years ago. Maybe today, doctors would be able to shrink her internally. By the way, she left him several months later and moved out of town. I think that life must be tougher for a woman with an enormous vagina than for a man with an enormous penis. This would be a good topic for discussion.

9. Imported

Gold Member

beckyinfl: Interesting thread, I have to admit. I wasn't sure if the story was made up at first, but it does raise an interesting question.
    I've wondered if I break up with my boyfriend how I would react to being with smaller guys. Even though I had been with large guys before my current boyfriend, I wasn't that aware of being large down below. But I know I am, even more so now cause of my boyfriend. I'm not sure I could do what the girl in the story did..lol.. but I can sort of relate to being able to take a lot.

10. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Well, I suppose there's variation in everything. Doesn't mean that the Doc has a right to stitch a woman up because she's big. If she was good at kegals, she'd make him cream faster than..erm...something fast. 8)

Becky, I dunno if it's such a worry unless you're really large enough to take bottles, otherwise, I'd thought you could adapt. But heck, I'm male. :D

11. Imported

Gold Member

tapster: Well there are two issues here. From what I am told by women, they tend to be stimulated either at the clit or inside the vagina. The latter tend to perfer large and particularly thick penises because other wise they have diffficulty in coming. So if a woman has a large vagina but is stimulated on the clit this does not necessarily cause a problem - for her. Clearly, a man with anything other than a large dick is not stimulated enough in this fashion. I guess for those there is only anal intercourse...
    I also know that women can indeed shrink their vagina after birth through various techniques, but that's only going back to somewhere around original size. If she starts out large I guess there is no goin back.
    Equally difficult as making a big dick smaller (other than chopping bits off - perish the thought!)

Draft saved Draft deleted